Introduction of Mirror Glass Tile, Borderlines
Semi-rounded Glass strips: with porcelain tile on back
Suitable for :
- To frame a wall/portrait, round-up edges, cover gaps, use as border line to embellish tiles
- Inlay to garnish columns, pillars, wall compartments
- Directly use to make lamp-house, partition, or mosaic
Standard Size: 17x600/17x900mm
Thickness: 12/14mm thick
Usage: Matching with 10-12 thick procelain tiles, it can be adhibited by cement.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use.
- Q:Why a broken glass film
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:The shell of glass steel electric cars will not be on the poor out of the glass Sizha?
- There are two kinds of molding process, high temperature molding (SMC molding) and room temperature molding (hand paste or vacuum assisted molding). SMC molded, there is no problem of glass fiber, hand paste or vacuum assisted molding. If it takes a long time, you will see the bare phenomenon of glass fiber. You can look at the back of his shell, and if you see the surface is not smooth, it should be hand shaped, usually if the car's output is very large, with SMC molding more. My humble opinion. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Is the production of glass materials as thin as possible? Why?
- Absolutely not!
- Q:A fireproof material is? Except glass wool, rock wool? Please tell me what is the raw material of these materials is?
- Application of phenolic insulation board: the polystyrene foam and polyurethane foam are flammable, no high temperature in some industries in developed countries are restricting the use of the fire department, the fire place of strict requirements, government departments have been expressly provided only with phenolic insulation board. Therefore, phenolic foam is more suitable for high performance materials demanding conditions of use, has good prospects for development. Such as steel structure workshop, large industrial plants, activity room, cold storage, clean workshop, building storey, temporary housing, gymnasium, supermarket and other needs of fire insulation requirements of buildings.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- How is glass produced? Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes. The following are described below:1. ingredients, according to the design of the material sheet, weighing all kinds of raw materials, mixing in a mixing machine evenly. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.2., melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters, 2.
- Q:What are the raw materials made of glass and plastics?
- Polyethylene (Polyethylene, PE), referred to as PE. is ethylene organic polymer compound. Polyethylene is the best material in contact with food. Non-toxic, tasteless and odorless, conform to the hygiene standards of food packaging. Polyethylene film, transparent, with moisture, oxygen, anti acid and alkali resistance, air tightness in general, excellent heat sealing properties. Known as "plastic flowers" reputation. Plastic packaging and printing volume is the largest and most important materials.PVC-- PVC
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- (1) the enterprise purchase and acceptance of storage materials, the planned cost or actual cost, debit "raw material" subjects, according to the actual cost of credit "material procurement" or "goods in transit" subjects, according to the difference between the planned cost and actual cost, debit or credit "material cost difference" course.
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- The wave bar, also called the water line, is the most vulnerable and the most serious defect in the appearance defects of glass. It can cause optical distortion of glass and cause visual fatigue or visual illusion of the observer. There are many reasons for the wave reinforcement, mainly due to the backward production process and chemical composition and excessive impurity content.
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Generally finished products are not harmful, and there is contamination in the making process. 2. glaze mainly by quartz, feldspar, kaolin and other chemical raw materials.
We have been expanding the ranges of products, starting from decorative glass panels, floor murals and laminated glass to newly patented Semi-rounded Glass Strips, Drifted Glass, ceramic glass borders, crystal tiles, beveled mirrors and various kinds of glass accessories. Our products have been used in furniture, wardrobe doors. After all, we focus on stereographic surface treatment and glass processing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||shen zhen,guang zhou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average