Refractory brick is a block of refractory ceramic material used in lining furnaces, kilns, fireboxes, and fireplaces.
We provide high quality Refractory Fire Bricks that are used on wide range in the various industries like Cement, Glass and Steel. Refractory Fire Bricks are provided as per the quantity and specifications required by the customers. We provide an extensive range of Refractory Fire Bricks at reasonable prices that depend upon the quantity ordered.
Fire Clay Brick Features:
1. Good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, good insulation performance.
2. Low bulk density, good integrity, high mechanical strength.
3. Good thermal shock stability, good resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
4. Good volume stability at high temperature.
5. Low water absorption rate, low creeping rate.
6. Natural clay products, could be shaped freely, non-radioactive and environmentally friendly.
7. Two casted method: down draft kiln and tunnel kiln. General sintering temperature: 1280-1350 degrees.
Fire Clay Brick Application:
1. Widely used in various kilns due to its cheapness and general tray package
2. All parts of furnace lining for middle and small capacity blast furnace.
3. Low temperature parts of waste incinerators and glass melting furnaces, etc.
4. Widely used in metallurgy, construction (glass and cement), chemical industry, electric power and machine building.
1. Fire Caly brick Manufacturer
2. ISO 9001 certificate
3. Credible Quality
4. Reasonable price
5. Delivery in time
Q1 What’s the transport method?
A1 FCL delivery goods with wooden pallet or wooden case by sea; If LCL delivery, must with wooden case; Sometimes need open top, flat rack or bulk cargo.
Q2 What’s the required payment term?
A2 Generally 30% TT as the prepayment, 70% TT before delivery. If need, 100% Irrevocable Letter of Credit or negotiation.
Q3 Which country are our products exported to?
A3 Apart from entire Chinese market, the US, Russia, Japan, Korea, Australia and some Southeast Asian Nations.