1.Specifications of Magnetic Ballast 1000W
-- Model: NDITS-400W
-- Input frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
-- Input voltage: 220-240V
-- Output power: 400W
-- Powder Coated Metal Enclosure with Louvers
-- Low Loss Ballasts
-- Thermal protection fitted to Ballast
-- Metal Can Capacitors used to avoid possible explosion at the end of capacitors life
-- External Fuse Protection
-- Silent Run
-- Colorful and protective packaging
-- Fully approved equipment with Trade mark registered Ballast
-- CE, FCC, UL, CUL, ROHS and C-tick are available
2.Applications of Magnetic Ballast 1000W
Application for public lighting, like street lamps, marketplace, highway tunnel, public plaza,
theater, advertising and publication, industrial and mining enterprises, station dock, construction scene, horticulture and hydroponics
3.Package & Delivery of Magnetic Ballast 1000W
Protected with Polystyrene foam, Packaged by Export Carton/Pallet
- Q:How to connect the electronic ballast power of gold halogen lamp?
- If it is out of line, the three core is connected to the market, the two are connected to the light bulb. If be the terminal son, the family may have difference, the label will have clear indication, if be not fixed is rubbish goods, be early lost, change regular manufacturer's
- Q:What is a ballast for use? How much is it?
- Give the fluorescent lamp a ballast current. According to the wattage of lamp tube, the average household is about 10.
- Q:how do you argue that a fluorescent lamp ballast is good or bad
- Remove the glow and turn off the power and test the ballast. I don't know if your ballast is the kind of older inducer that you can use to test the coils in this way. This kind of old-style ballast is broken, usually the coil is burned, causing no voltage on both ends of the tube, causing the lamp to burn. There will be a lot of cases for electronic ballasts, but let's take a look at the books and get the circuits out of the way. It is possible to measure the resistance of the three ballast and see whether the ballast is damaged. You can also change the glow and see if the burner is not disconnecting, and it's always on the path. So let's do substitution.
- Q:What does the ballast mean
- The first is the utility of the previous power source and the main inverter circuit, and the output inductance and the resonant capacitance independently each carry a lamp tube. Second is that the whole circuit are common, but when I answer the tube with a small h inductor and a small capacity of the ceramics with high pressure to connect two tubes of IC (such as that made of so-called digital intelligent high-power ballast is).
- Q:What are the guidelines for the use of ballast
- First of all, do you choose an electronic ballast or a inductive ballast? Of the electron is needless to say, the inductance of the main is 1 of 2 to make their own power loss is small 3 what material is the temperature rise is low with 4, has a copper wire with aluminium wire 5 how much is the power factor and so on
- Q:Why did the lamp of electronic ballast turn on for a long time
- When the fluorescent lamp after access circuit, electric fluorescent starter began to glow discharge between two electrodes, the bimetallic strip heat expansion and contact with the static contact extremely, so the power supply, ballast, filament and electric fluorescent starter constitute a closed loop, current filament preheating, 1-3 seconds when the heating time, electric fluorescent starter of glow discharge between two electrodes, then the bimetallic strip cooling and static contact is extremely disconnected, when two electrodes disconnect instantly, the current in the circuit suddenly disappeared, so ballast produces a high voltage pulse, and it has to do with power superposition, on both ends of the tube and, make the inert gas ionization inside the tube caused by arc discharge, in the process of normal light, ballast self-induction is still stable circuit in current role.
- Q:The cause of the noise of a fluorescent lamp?
- Can unload the fluorescent lamp to first, open the cover of the ballast, then with a knife around the edge of the ballast pick to open a small mouth, will melt wax or resin pouring into the crevice ballast iron core silicon steel sheet
- Q:Can a 40W electronic ballast match a 24W fluorescent tube?
- The electronic ballast of 40W cannot match the fluorescent tube of 24W, the light bulb will soon be discarded, the heavy temperature will be too hot and the tube will be sold on the Internet
- Q:What is the role of a ballast in fluorescent lights?
- Current-limiting ballast work. High pressure startup. Light bulb. Judge a ballast resistance is good or bad it is a test. 2 it is to test the working current
- Q:How many watts is required for the 21W tube fluorescent lamp?
- Fluorescent lamp ballast is determined according to the power of the lamp. How large a tube is, how large a tube is,
We re a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Electronic Ballast.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good reputation in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.15 billion
||30.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
45.00% China Mainland
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range