1.Specifications of Magnetic Ballast 600W
-- Model: MB600W
-- Input frequency: 50-60Hz
-- Input voltage: 220-240V
-- Output power: 600W
-- Start up current: 3.85Amp
-- Run current: 2.73Amp
-- Powder Coated Metal Enclosure with Louvers
-- Low Loss Ballasts
-- Thermal protection fitted to Ballast
-- Metal Can Capacitors used to avoid possible explosion at the end of capacitors life
-- External Fuse Protection
-- Silent Run
-- Fully approved equipment
-- CE, ROHS are available
2.Applications of Magnetic Ballast 600W
Application for public lighting, like street lamps, marketplace, highway tunnel, public plaza,
theater, advertising and publication, industrial and mining enterprises, station dock, construction scene, horticulture and hydroponics
3.Package & Delivery of Magnetic Ballast 600W
Protected with Polystyrene foam, Packaged by Export Carton/Pallet
- Q:Does the fluorescent lamp ballast have radiation?
- The heat makes the bimetallic strip is heated in the process of inflation, because the degree of expansion of action contact, U still contact expansion elongation, contact with the static contact and processing circuit, the ballast poles of the contact. Touch the anode and the starter electric current through the ballast, on both ends of the filament form pathways. At this time, due to the closure between the starter, zero voltage between the poles, starter in the neon stop conductive, glow discharge disappeared, resulting in a decline in tube temperature and u-shaped contact cooling contraction, two contact plate separation, circuit automatically disconnect.
- Q:Why did the lamp of electronic ballast turn on for a long time
- This one, I feel that you basically do not understand the working principle of the ballast, I took a comparison of the core, you see. Working principle of electronic ballasts: 220 V electric rectifier dc, then filter under the wave, then the OTL oscillation circuit composed of two triode into high frequency ac and dc booster, get a + 300 V ac 1000 + V peak, about 30-80 KHZ high frequency high voltage to the tube ends, the light is on. (that is, when the voltage is turned down, the high frequency alternating current is formed through the oscillator circuit, and the fluorescent lamp is illuminated by the voltage of the transformer.)
- Q:how do you argue that a fluorescent lamp ballast is good or bad
- Using the multimeter ohm to measure the connection of the ballast two terminals, the coil is burnt out.
- Q:The ballast comes out of alternating current or direct current
- Ac, dc is useless for ballast, because there is no electromagnetic induction.
- Q:The role of electronic ballast
- Electronic ballasts using semiconductor electronic components, dc or low frequency ac voltage into a high frequency ac voltage, drive the low pressure gas discharge lamp (germicidal lamp, halogen tungsten lamp light work of the electronic control unit. The most widely used is the fluorescent lamp electronic ballast. Electronic ballast is generally adopts the AC/DC/AC method that HID in the high frequency (a few kHz to hundreds of kHz), which can be used within the electronic ballast small inductance can make HID stable work, or using the control technology, the current or the lamp power in a constant state, to achieve the effect of ballast, electronic ballast and power factor correction function normally, raise the input power factor, reduce the pollution to the grid. The most common current electronic ballast is the PFC rectifier + semi bridge resonance structure.
- Q:What is the difference between a inductive ballast and an electronic ballast?
- Some bad ballast will have current. If broken, generally bad, the starter is lamp and ballast is a inductance, few bad basic. Electronic ballast circuit is more complex, fast advantage is started
- Q:The rectifier will break under any circumstances!
- Short circuit is the easiest to burn, the appearance of the ballast is blackened or burnt, the rectifier is not visible to the naked eye, need multimeter to measure!
- Q:Do you need to install a ballast when you install it?
- The often used tungsten iodide lamp doesn't have to be anything, and you get a 220V power source directly.
- Q:What is the disadvantage of the electronic ballast and the power of the lamp?
- The power of electronic ballast should be greater than that of the lamp tube, as with other electrical appliances, if it is 40w, the lamp tube job will not be normal, and 12w will be fine...
- Q:Why do fluorescent lights use ballast?
- The function of partial pressure in the circuit after start-up.I hope my answer will help you.
We re a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of Electronic Ballast.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good reputation in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.15 billion
||30.00% Northern Europe
25.00% North America
45.00% China Mainland
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range