Loader, Rated Load 700kg, Engine Power 50HP(JC45G)
Type:Skid Steer Loader
Scraper Type:Wheel Type
Load and Unload Method:Front Discharge
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Compact Structure, Maneuverable Movement:Suitable for Narrow Space Operation
1.Open cabin with mechanical control system
2.USA hydraulic system
3.Double accelerograph control
5.Chinese diesel engine
|Rated Operating Capacity|| 700|
|Tipping load(Kg)|| 1400|
|Bucket Capacity(m3)|| 0.4|
|Lifting force(kg)|| 1950|
|Hydraulic Pump Flow(L/min)|| 75|
|Engine power(HP)|| 50|
|Max. Travel Speed(km/h)|| 12|
|Grade ability (° )|| 20|
|Fuel hyd. Oil capacity(L)|| 65/65|
|A. Height at Maximum Extension|| 3980mm|
|B. Hinge Pin Height|| 3080mm|
|C. Total Height|| 2050mm|
|D. Length with Bucket|| 3420mm|
|E. Length without Bucket|| 2640mm|
|F. Width with Bucket|| 1740mm|
|G. Track Width|| 1450mm|
|H. Wheelbase|| 991mm|
|J. Ground Clearance|| 185mm|
|K. Dumping Angle|| 40°|
|L. Dumping Height|| 2380mm|
|M. Maximum Reach|| 750mm|
- Q:Excavator drivers abroad labor groups
- And we are witnesses of Hanban Chinese teachers Department CETTIC certification IPA Certified International Chinese teacher qualification exam only three institutions, two certificate commitment one-stop employment, help you houguwuyou!
- Q:In Magic the Gathering, when do allies trigger each other's effects? (part 2)?
- Doesn't matter if it is the same phase or not. Each time you cast one of them, they trigger themselves and all others on the battlefield at the point they were cast. So yes, order does matter, in that the first one you cast will trigger 3 times, the second will trigger 2 times, and the last cast will trigger only once. The only way to have Allies entering play trigger each other (does each one trigger the other two allies' abilities twice?) is if all of them are put into play simultaneously by the same effect, such as a kicked Rite or Replication.
- Q:Which major would you pick out of these?
- 3. But that's what I would like to do with my own life. As for Japan, kiss that dream goodbye. Cities so overpopulated with people wanting to do the same thing. An american wouldn't have a chance, the cost of living is also ridiculous there. 1. As a second choice, would be awesome to learn the history of stuff and touch things that no man has ever seen. But I would go with whatever one has the biggest job market in the end which would be 2. The last thing you want to do is take anyones opinion on here as credible though. Talk to people in these careers or ask to job shadow with them.
- Q:Which excavator school in Shijiazhuang is good?
- Practice lesson: dig various ways of unloading soil, Lou Ping in various ways, simple slot skills.2, excavator basic class enhanced class 45 daysTheory course: on the basis of a month, increase the hydraulic circuit replacement technology.Practice lesson: on the basis of one month, increase the practice of leveling and forehand operation.3, excavator intermediate class, 75 daysTheory course: study the whole content of one and a half months, increase the work of hydraulic component, the working principle of hydraulic pump, the fault judgment of engine, the hydraulic principle, the fault judgment of the system, the periodic maintenance of excavator.Practice class: learning a half course, increase the ground leveling, super deep, super wide loading technology, groove mining, climbing downhill, up and down carts, trimming slope repair and use broken technology.4, excavator senior class 150 days
- Q:Is there a Topsoil screen/sifter apparatus I can attached to a mini-excavator, or separate machine available?
- visit the local home improvement store -if you don't find what you're looking for, make your own.
- Q:Seeking schematic or wireing diagram for Hitachi EX100 tracked excavator?
- Oh my, I have nothing on this. I don't have a tracked excavator, except if you count my cat... she's an excavator of sorts, but she has paws, not tracks; tracks is what she leaves, cat tracks, but I suspect you are looking for something else.
- Q:How do I homeschool my preschoolers at home? Ages 2 and 4.?
- I would focus on the 4 year old, and just let the 2 year old be a baby still! I home schooled our 4 year old for pre-k and we had a daily schedule that was pretty easy-going. We would start with the Pledge of Allegiance so she would know it when she went off to Kindergarten. We did approx. 10 minutes of some sort of workbook activities (she loved doing that!), about 10 minutes of a hands-on math activity, and then we did some other activity that involved the alphabet/reading. We also practiced such things as opening her lunch box and all the items inside, raising our hand, etc... so she would be better prepared for Kindergarten. There are a TON of websites out there on homeschooling. Just google homeschooling and you will be able to go from there! Again though, I would let the little one be for now and just let him/her learn through play and exploration!
- Q:Evans or Schliemann Which was a better Archeologist?
- Evans is better.
- Q:Can someone help me solve this mystery....?
- I think boysrus is correct-excavation. My 4 yo loves excavation trucks. You're so smart boysrus! Edit: LOL, I was taught by my son as well. That goes for all things construction. Have you tried asking him where the word comes from?
- Q:I need a Right hand drive motor for a 220x bobcat mini excavator, any idea where I can get a used one?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range