||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- No. The way to set it up is to store the power generated by the solar panel in a battery, then use the battery to power your lights, radio, etc, when you need the power. A standard deep-cycle marine battery is typical for panels of this size (WalMart for approx $90). A 0W panel will generate between 30 50 Watt-Hours of power over the course of a day (May-Aug weather-dependent), so this would equate to running a laptop for -2 hours, or a 0W CFL light for 3-5 hours, or a 20W stereo for .5-3 hours, etc. I find it is much easier to speak in terms of watts. Divide the watt-hours by the watts of the appliance to get the number of hours it can run. Hope that helps!
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Are you trying to sell it - is that why you're wanting to change the appraised value? Your home is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Before anyone buys it, they'll have their own appraiser make an evaluation. Rarely do you get back upgrades $$$ when you sell. This likely includes solar panels.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- Your best bet would be to go down to a place that has magazines and look through their solar magazines, like Solar Today and Home Power. In these you'll will find many places online where you can buy solar and wind power products. They also have good reviews so that you can be an informed consumer and don't end up buying poor quality products. I've seen performance reviews on a variety of models.
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- I'm okorder.com/... . That means that not only do they guarantee the panel won't completely die, they guarantee that it will deliver a certain amount of power. That suggests that manufacturers expect most panels to last longer than 25 years. Our panels have been up a little over 5 years - no trouble yet. In a dirty location, or where the panels are mounted flat, occasional cleaning may be required. In many place, the morning dew and slant of the panels is enough to keep them clean. In my limited experiments with our panels, I saw little difference in power production between a panel that appeared dingy to the eye, and one that was just cleaned. There is a component called an inverter used in most solar power systems. That generally has a warranty of 0 years, so expect it to break after 5, to be replaced at a cost of a few thousand dollars. Or maybe repaired for less. The kind of solar power popularly installed today does not use batteries. Batteries are generally only for remote installations that did not have grid power when the solar was first put up.
- Q:why wont my solar panel make my dc motor work?
- You didn't say how much power your panels can produce, or how much power (current x volts) the motors require. The panels must meet or exceed what the motor requires. You might need to get a very small motor and a little gearbox out of some other motorized toy, or at least a small pinion gear for the motor and a larger ring gear that can be attached to an axle (similar to how RC cars accomplish their drive train). A worm gear drive set might be even better if the motor / solar panel combination isn't very powerful - it'll go slowly, but some movement is better than no movement. If you put the panels in series, a 2 V motor should be the best match (again, only if its power requirements are small enough). If you want to try running the 3 volt motor off the panels, you might try paralleling them (make sure you get the polarity right or they'll try to kill each other) - you'll still be mis-matched, but if the motor requires less power than the 9/2/8 volt motor(s), it might work. If you have or can acquire a multi-meter, you'll be able to measure the voltages and currents and that will not only help you see what's going on, but adding some details might help others help you get this working.
- Q:Solar panel connected to battery ??
- your solar panel has to be a bit higher in voltage than your battery to achieve charging. I.E . if your battery is 3.6 volts, your solar array voltage should be like 5.v. to make the charging take place. always a bit higher than your battery,. wattage is not so important, you can charge a whole slew of batteries with a .5 watt charger, it just takes a while. higher wattage will make it charge faster, tho. v. x a. =w.
- Q:solar panel questions.....................?
- No don't do that unless you want a fire or worse electricution . DO NOT PLUG INTO THE WALL . st solar panel 2nd regulator 3rd 2 volt battery 4th inverter . The inverter should have 0 volt terminals that look like the plug on the wall . You would plug your TV or light into that the inverter . You would need an electrition to hook into your home electrical system . They will hook up a device made to tie into the grid or your meter that will make it run backwards but it takes alot of solar panels too do that . Please do not plug into wall .
- Q:How would you connect a solar panel to a fan?
- Panels are rated nominally, and you can look at your fan to see what the ratings for the fam are to determine sizing of the panel. Current multiplied by the volts (rated) gives you the wattage of the motor- just use this as a guide for sizing the panel. You do want a little more power from the panel than the motor draws for purposes of starting the motor and for having the fan operate at lower sun angles as well. You can add a battery if you chose, but it is not a requirement. Just treat the leads of the panel like those of a battery red (+) and black (-) just connect those to the fan, if you match color for color, no problem. If the markings are not present and no wires are on the fan, try it one way, if it is the wrong way- reverse them. AC operated fans will require an inverter to convert the DC to AC. These draw a certain amount of power as well. In general the same rules of thumb apply. It is just easier though to stick with a DC motor.
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- batteries are rated with the help of the CCA, chilly cranking Amps the better the CCa the longer it is going to very last, don,t imagine you want a charge Controller as your consistently drawing juice from it, the picture voltaic panel will keep the bat at its height , then even as the solar is down , the pump will draw off the bat,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range