||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel Manufacture from China
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- No night vision takes star light and intensifies it by 30,000 times.
- Q:Kwh and watt conversion-- solar panel cost?
- As the day progresses, solar panels start at near 0% efficiency, then to 00% at high noon, then drops off to 0% in the late afternoon. So you have to ask if the ,500 watt system is the peak output capacity or the AVERAGE output where the average would be near 70% or less of the peak over the day. Just do a LOT of research and number crunching. I'm waiting until it is cheap enough to by the whole system. A warranty is no good if the company goes out of business.
- Q:help setting up a solar panel system?
- ever looked at the light from a 45 watt bulb? it's true that in a cabin, if you're in the right place, you can read from it. however, assuming that you get 6 hours of sun, you can run your light for 4-5 hours. and nothing else. if you're hoping to run a stove, you're going to need several hundred watts. not sure what tools you're thinking of, but i don't know of many that run on 2v DC. (not sure that i know of a stove that runs on 2v DC either, but you can look that up.) for tools, you might want to consider a gas powered compressor and air tools. that'll give you the strength that you need. yes, i know that's not what you were thinking, but pretty obviously you're going to need to do a bit more thinking. even a minifrig is going to use considerably more than 45 watts. and that would be 24 hours a day. remember, a minifrig has considerably less insulation. you can't save much and per pound, it takes more juice.
- Q:Solar Panel - Battery Charger 2V?
- How many amps will you need? Remember v x a = power. The way those trickle chargers work is by sacrificing some amperage to get up to 2 volts. If you can invent closer to ~3V range that solar cells naturally produce thing will likely work better. A sign or a light that doesn't need a lot of power will work. Automobile battery packs might take a month to charge. Solar-Powered 2V Trickle Chargers are used mostly to keep things like boat batteries in storage from discharging, not to charge them.
- Q:260 watt solar panels on an rv?
- What are you going to power with your 260w solar panels? Tools? They generally use more than 260w. The panels will generate electricity. The problem is that your tools likely don't use DC. And if you're asking here, it's not likely that you have the background to hook everything up correctly. You'd need both batteries and a pretty good sized inverter.
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- yes they are very recyclable, and you would actually be suprised at how much you get back from them just as materials, as there are still very valuable materials in them.... Often solar shops will accept them back for at a fraction of what you paid, as they can send them back to the manufacturer who then do all the material stripping in them and recycle all the materials there. Mainly depends what type of solar panels you have.... Most probably poly-chystalline or mono-chystalline. If they are that cool blue or black psychadelic looking panel also the manufacturing make that effect is also costly so they would probably look to buying that as well.. I would ask a solar shop where it can be done as the silicon in them are still a very prescious substance..... I would definatly not throw them out or pull them apart just yet
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- Haven't you watched the Truman Show? Just cue the sun...
- Q:how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- solar cells never really stop producing, they just reduce their output over the years. There are many solar panels still running at 75% of their initial output and have been up for over 40 years. Most manufacturer will give you a 25 or 30 year waranty. That means that they guarantee that the solar panels will have no less than a 0% drop in the amount of electricity produced by each panel in 30 years.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:how can i build my own, cheap, solar panels at home?
- Build from scratch, sorry your way over your head. (mine too). There are lots of companies that will give quotes on doing what your looking for, but plan on spending 20 to 50K depending on where you live and what you need. I don't know about where you are, but My hydro bill is almost half delivery charges. Therefore I could cut back by 99% on the usage, and still only have my bill come down by less than 50%. I understand you desire to lower costs, but unless you do a big change(lots of outlay) your savings will be small. By all means shut off lights your not useing etc. there are other ways of lowering your household bills better way is solar heating. But this also depends on where you live. I'm building a solar collector for 2 houses , Contact me at email@example.com and I'll pass on more info
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range