Detailed Product Description
1.Various type brake
2.One year warranty
3.Good material making brake
1.Designing for this brake
This brake product is designed by professional engineers with many years of experiences, and production using CNC boring and finishing machines,and be proved good in all using.We use the finest materials available for magnetic components to yield high friction indexes,as well as premium non-asbestos linings to improve response time and extend working life. We will be reliable clutch supplier for you.
2.Special features and competitive advantage
A. Fast responsing.Dry design means instant reaction to commands;
B.Durability.Excellent heat dissipation and quality materials means long life,even under high frequency and high performance conditions;
C.Easy to install and maintain.Sealed bearing race eliminates the need for removal of the center core.No dust brush is needed, and operation is simpler and easier;
D.No adjustment of the motor.The motor is designed so that it does not need adjustment of the friction surface,and once it is installed only very minor adjustments are needed;
E.Sure motion.One-piece plate will not slip even under the strongest vibration for longer life;
F.Adjustable torque.Torque levels can be increased or decreased by changing the current ,making the clutch suitable for a variety of appplications.
3.Eletromagnetic clutch applications:
Packing and wrapping systems/Textile machinery/Metal finishing systems/Machine tool systems/Transportation equipment/Paper-making systems/Printing systems/Wood working systems/Office equipments/Testing systems/Food processing systems etc.
- Q:What are the advantages of the anti lock braking device?
- The antiskid performance of the pavement was 80% - 90%, 30% - 10% and 15% - 20%. respectively
- Q:The difference between industrial clutch and industrial brake
- Shanghai Han Dong has been both a pneumatic clutch and brake effect of two kinds of equipment, called pneumatic clutch brake clutch, such as the KB, is commonly used in industrial manufacturing pneumatic clutch brake.
- Q:Selection of reverse braking resistor
- If you can know the rotor size and maximum speed, is more convenient and reasonable distribution of braking resistance.
- Q:The problem of reverse braking of direct current motor!!
- the motor drive circuit controlled by single chip microcomputer needs to have power reverse connection function, for example, the bridge circuit composed of 4 transistors, or the positive and negative circuit composed by relay.
- Q:Principle of industrial brake
- . Electromagnetic brake can be divided into electromagnetic powder brake and electromagnetic eddy current brake, electromagnetic friction brake and other forms
- Q:I wonder what the difference between magnetic powder brake and magnetic powder clutch is
- The utility model has the advantages of fast response, simple structure, no pollution, no noise, no shock vibration, energy saving, etc. the utility model has the advantages of fast response, simple structure, simple structure, no pollution, no noise, no shock and vibration
- Q:A brief history of Shanghai Automotive Brake Systems Ltd
- The company's anti lock braking system (ABS) has been included in the "fifteen" during the national key projects, but also the current only with systematic development of supporting professional enterprises.
- Q:What's the difference between clutch and brake?
- Generally biaxial magnetic particle clutch is used for winding; while the general single shaft are magnetic powder brake, used for unwinding. Of course, in addition to these two categories, there are other hollow shaft, hollow shaft, and so on.
- Q:The basic structure, working principle and main performance characteristics of the brake
- In order to reduce the brake torque and brake structure size, usually installed in the high-speed shaft equipment, but for large equipment of high safety requirements (such as mine hoist, elevator etc.) should be installed near the equipment part of the work on the low-speed shaft.
- Q:Brake force distribution (EBD or CBC) what does that mean under specific introduction? Thank you
- The difference between TCS and ABS is that ABS is the use of sensors to detect when the tire to be locked, and then reduce the wheel brake force to avoid being locked, it will quickly change the brake force to keep the wheel will be locked in the edge, and the TCS is mainly used for engine ignition time, variable speed the gear box and the fuel supply system to control the wheel slip.
With good quality, competitive prices and excellent services, our products sell well all over the world and enjoy a good reputation among customers.
We have professional technicians for design,installation and professioanl after-sale service Dept.We provide professional technology,integrate service and reasonable prices as the philosophy of pur company.In addition to producing standard specification products,we also customizes products to satisfy specific customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range