Detailed Product Description
1.Easy to operate
3.Great qualityt with low price
Magnetic Powder Clutch / Brake for machinery
Introduction:Magnetic powder clutch and brake from the input shaft and output shaft merger.In the space between the two units, filled with tiny magnetic particle. The picture A shows the high magnetization of the magnetic particles. Torque was not conducted from transmission shaft to driven shaft When the magnetic coil is not energized.However,if the coil flux, the magnetic force on the role attract magnetic powder arising hardening phenomenon, then the continuous Sliding transmit the torque.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of ABS abs?
- Anti lock braking system is the use of a rubber bag body, brake in the down, to give the brake oil pressure, flooding the body in the ABS, when the airbag compartment using the middle of the air pressure to return, so to avoid wheel lock point.
- Q:Is the brake power the same as when reversing the brake shoe?
- It was not until around 1902 that it began to be widely used in the automobile industry. Drum brake is now the main form of internal, its brake block (brake)
- Q:I wonder what the difference between magnetic powder brake and magnetic powder clutch is
- lightweight, maintenance free, long service life, with the excitation current and torque linearly
- Q:Frequency converter brake resistance can not do
- The frequency converter is mainly composed of rectifier (AC DC converter), filter, inverter (DC AC converter), brake unit, drive unit, detection unit, micro processing unit and so on.
- Q:What are the industrial parks in Chongqing and what kind of enterprises do they have?
- Chongqing Paper Industry Research & Design Institute Co Ltd
- Q:The electromagnetic brake does not move after energizing
- Some brakes also have automatic adjustment devices for brake clearance. In order to reduce the brake torque and brake structure size, usually installed in the high-speed shaft equipment, but for large equipment of high safety requirements (such as mine hoist, elevator etc.) should be installed near the equipment part of the work on the low-speed shaft. Some brakes have been standardized and serialized and manufactured by professional factories for selection.
- Q:What is the difference between the brake motor and the servo motor?
- DC and AC servo motor is divided into two categories, the main characteristic is that when the signal voltage is zero no rotation of the phenomenon, the increasing speed with uniform torque is decreased, the AC servo motor and brushless DC servo motor function, what is the difference
- Q:What is the function of the braking resistor in the frequency converter?
- Braking resistors are needed at this point.
- Q:Brake system (Dalian) Co., Ltd. 3?
- Promising, but scores of people, you have to believe in yourself, to cherish now,
- Q:ABS the basic structure, working principle, advantages and disadvantages of ABS
- tention has been paid to the safety of automobiles. The anti lock braking system of automobile is another important progress to improve the safety of automobile braking. ABS antilock braking system is controlled by a microcomputer. When the vehicle is braked, it can keep the wheel running, thus helping the driver to control the vehicle to a safe stop
With good quality, competitive prices and excellent services, our products sell well all over the world and enjoy a good reputation among customers.
We have professional technicians for design,installation and professioanl after-sale service Dept.We provide professional technology,integrate service and reasonable prices as the philosophy of pur company.In addition to producing standard specification products,we also customizes products to satisfy specific customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range