hydraulic hose crimping machine in Electrical
· Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: CMAX/CNBM
Packaging & Delivery
Package: plastic films, then wrapped with fabrics
According to the Quantity
High pressure hose to the winding wire matrix, skin coated refractory coating layer steel braided flame retardant layer
APPLICATIONS:It is mainly used in high temperature surroundings and in conditions having heat source or heat radiation source,such as oil field well-control,metal smelt,and chemical industry.
Inner Diameter of Hose mm
Reinforcement Diameter (mm)
Outside Diameter (mm)
Work Pressure (MPa)
Proof Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Explosive Pressure (MPa)
Minimum Bending Radius mm
- Q:What are the production processes and characteristics of high pressure rubber hose?
- High pressure wire braided hose production process: rubber, rubber mixing, extrusion, heat pipe casing (core casing, silicone oil and then wipe) molding glue, woven wire (wire stranding), package glue, water reel cloth, cloth, water solution of vulcanization, mandrel stripping, cutting head, pressure test and inspection packaging and warehousing.
- Q:Rubber tube in the production process need to wrap cloth, in order to finalize the design, I want to know what cloth is winding cloth, what is the specification, please god!
- Polyamide (nylon) water cloth with high strength nylon filament as raw materials, the introduction of the Swiss high-speed shuttleless loom woven, has the characteristics of high density, fine texture, smooth surface, not deformation, surface sulfide even shrinkage, fracture strength, long service life, make good products and rubber skeleton material good adhesive effect the appearance of black, wove neat, shallow indentation.
- Q:Method for inserting glass tube into rubber tube when assembling instrument
- Pipe connection is widely used in the laboratory. Besides the sleeve of the glass tube, there are plastic tube, rubber hose and iron pipe sleeve, etc. the sleeve connection method can be carried out by referring to the sleeve connection method of the glass tube.
- Q:What are the pipes in the air conditioner?
- General automotive air conditioning system as part of the pipeline has 4 roots. Double steam system or bus to a little more.
- Q:High pressure hose K type joints KJR32 and KJR31.5D what is the difference between ah, please give us a answer,
- K type joint has the distinction between national standard and German standard. In general, 32 of the tubes are 1 1/4 inches, and the K type mine connections are also 1 1/4, but there are two methods of KJR32 and KJR31.5D. But KJR31.5D, D means that the inner diameter is 1 1/4 inches.
- Q:What kind of rubber hose does not leak the smell of liquefied gas?
- The advantages of using stainless steel corrugated hose are first strength, long life and durability, and the cracks in the rubber tube and the bite of the rat in the past are obviously not appearing on the stainless steel bellows.
- Q:What are the gas hoses?
- Go straight to the gas.There are 2 kinds of gas hose: one is made of black rubber thickened tube, and the other is stainless steel hose.Stainless steel hose is better, more than 10 years of life. Basically don't use it.Rubber life of 1 and a half years, 2 years later aging brittle, need to change.
- Q:Standard for implementation of type KXT-1 rubber joints
- Rubber joint is also called soft rubber pipe joint, flexible rubber joint, soft rubber joints, rubber joints, high-pressure rubber joints, rubber shock absorber, compensator.
- Q:What are the categories of hose?
- A rubber hose products structure: hose cloth; woven hose (fiber braided hose, steel wire braided hose); winding hose (fiber winding hose, hose winding wire); knitted hose, hose and other circular weaving hose (rubber hose, rubber and plastic composite hose and hose, drilling hose, etc.).
- Q:Could you tell me the maximum pressure that the hose can bear?
- This hose with material, wall thickness, diameter is Dudu, but there are special hose pressure testing machine test the size of the market, you take a look at the next.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range