Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Production Capacity:8000PCS /Year
Sewage Pump (WQ-S with CE)
Max. Submerged depth: 5m
Fluid temperature up to +40C
Max ambient temperature +400C
The pumps are installed a SS cutter on shaft bottom.
And it cut the bigger solids, particles and fibres into small pieces.
They are designed for toilets drainage, agricultrual drainage, septic tank drainage, animal husbandry
Drainage, factory waste water drainage.
Pump body: Cast iron
Motor bracket: Cast iron
Impeller: Cast iron
Motor shaft: CS45# or SS
Mechanical seal: Ceramic-graphite or silicon carbide-carbide alloy
380V, 50Hz, 60Hz
Insulation calss: E
Protection: IP X8
|Model||Power||Speed||discharge||Rated. Flow||Rated Head||efficiency|
- Q:How to maintain and repair the booster pump of pipeline pump?
- I. installationAssembly and disassembly1. scrub all the spare parts to be cleaned.2. mechanical seals are installed on the main shaft of the motor, and a small amount of clean turbine oil or 20 oil is added to the surface of the mechanical seal.
- Q:Why should the pump be closed when the centrifugal pump is started?
- Therefore to close the outlet valve, the pump during starting output water, the minimum pump power, when the pump reaches the rated speed, slowly open the outlet valve, gradually increase the flow of water, the motor current is gradually increased to the rated current.
- Q:What is the difference between swashplate pump and crankshaft pump?
- Swash plate pump motor is driven as a coaxial swash plate drive plunger pump crankshaft work produces high pressure water in general simply and motor rotor to form a 90 degree angle of the motor through the crankcase to drive the piston to work in general the crankshaft speed is relatively high in the 2800 turn left and right to use the cost of the swash plate speed the use of less than 300 kg pressure in about 1400 when the crankshaft is relatively high but in more than more than 300 kilograms of crankshaft pump highlights the advantage of his adopted lookout!!!
- Q:What is the nominal pressure of the hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor?
- Related concepts of hydraulic motorsFlow theoretical volume refers to the volume of oil inhaled in unit time without leakage.
- Q:What are the failures and causes of the replacement of the fuel pump assembly?
- Common troubles of gasoline pump:Gasoline pump supply shortage of gasoline pump supply depends on the pump membrane stroke, stroke, pump oil should be more; however, the amount of gasoline pump oil pump will reduce the consumption of gasoline engine, and the fuel pump is inevitable, if the engine fuel consumption, but the actual amount of oil is less, this situation is the amount of oil in the petrol pump, there will be a float chamber of a carburetor oil level is reduced, the engine power shortage.
- Q:The difference between diaphragm pumps, vacuum pumps and centrifugal pumps
- The diaphragm pump and centrifugal pump refer to the structure of the pump, and the vacuum pump means the use of the pump. There is no comparability between them.Centrifugal is the sign of inertia of an object. As the umbrella turns, water droplets move out of the outer edge of the umbrella and are thrown out. This is what is called centrifugal. Centrifugal pump is designed according to this principle. The high speed rotating impeller blade drives the medium to rotate and is thrown out so as to achieve the purpose of conveying.
- Q:What are the problems that should be paid attention to when using vacuum pumps?
- What are the problems that should be paid attention to when using vacuum pumps?
- Q:Water pump dead center lift
- Pump downstream equipment design pressure is greater than 3MPa, if it is 400 meters, the downstream equipment design pressure is greater than 4MPa
- Q:What is the cause of the damage of pump bearings?
- First of all, know your pump model, and what is the bad bearing, in order to accurately judge for you. Because in addition to some common reasons, the structure of different pumps, bearing damage caused by the reasons are different. Otherwise it is fraught with itching shoes.
- Q:The difference between submersible pumps and centrifugal pumpsWhat's the difference between the two? What is applicable and what?
- High speed rotating impeller blade drives the liquid to rotate, and the liquid is thrown out so as to achieve the purpose of conveying. There are many medium for transportation, such as oil, water, chemicals and so on. The pump shaft and the motor shaft are of the same shaft, the pump and the motor are made into an integral body and immersed in water. The medium of transportation is water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range