DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:can i play flamenco on steel string guitar?
- Rocket Languages it is a acknowledged leader in online language understanding. With Rocket Language course you will have characteristics like: voice recognition, testing, games, in-built flashcard app and a intriguing design. Rocket Languages is the best option to understand Spanish language.
- Q:Nylon or Steel strings for guitar?
- If your acoustic guitar is a steel-string (acoustic only means it's not electric) you can only put steel strings on it. Nylon strings would probably require modification of the nut and would sound terrible even then. A steel-string guitar is built and braced to work with steel strings and will not respond properly to the lighter tension of nylon strings. On the other hand, steel strings will destroy a guitar that is built for nylon in very short order. There are two things you can do here. If you have a steel-string guitar and are still using the strings that came on it, they are probably light gauge. You could try an extra-light set or even silk steel. Alternatively, you could have your guitar looked at by a guitar tech or other knowledgeable person and see if it needs a setup. The action (string height off the fretboard) on a properly adjusted steel-string guitar should actually be lower than on a classical guitar. Cheap guitars off the internet or from non-music stores are especially notorious for being poorly adjusted.
- Q:how is steel made????????
- Iron and Carbon, mostly. It can include Manganese, Chromium, Vanadium, Tungsten, and a couple of others, depending on what it will be used for.
- Q:Liquid stainless steel paint?
- I am also considering buying Thomas Liquid Steel, but have not used it or seen it used before. I did call a store that sells this product and they said they saw the mfg demo the product at a trade show. The store rep told me that the results were absolutely amazing. I think I will buy the medium kit direct from the mfg for $129 and give it a test run first on something other than my kitchen appliances.
- Q:big steel drum grill?
- This type of grill cooks like an oven You have to keep the lid shut until the proper temp. is reached. Then place you meats and stuff on the grill and close the lid. Open the lid infrequently to keep the heat in. If its charcoal make sure you use enough charcoal the first time so you don't have to add any while you food is cooking.
- Q:what type of steel is used to make rail tracks?
- Hoghead has it right, it is quite mild steel, every time they try harder steel it does not stand up to the stress and breaks more readily. Rail, odd as it seems can get corrugated and rough same as a dirt road and needs to be reground from time to time to reshape the top part of the rail. Rust is not a problem on a track in use so stainless would be a unnecessary expense. Also, in high wear places, specialized welding crews come in in add new material to the most worn parts, as in switches and then regrind it to the proper profile, mild steel accepts this much better than a harder steel would.
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- I'll buy one. You'll have to machine it from blocks... You could invest in a milling machine - they are like drill presses and lathes all together and more... If you hook it up to your computer, you can do a CNC milling, where you can get really creative and finely detailed. Stainless is heavy and hard, so it'll go through your bits, and you should use the super duty bits as well. I have always wanted an SS chess set, I made a board out of leather. It's really super awesome, just need your pieces now. Or make mine from Plutonium, or Tungsten Carbide.
- Q:what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what's the difference between natural rolled oats oatmeal and steel cut oatmeal? any one have an opinion? i've heard steel cut oatmeal is better for you...
- Q:what caused my stainless steel sink to get rust spots?
- if you leave any cast iron pans sit in the sink, rust will show or any silverware also, you can get rid of them with scouring powder but dont scrub too hard or you will scratch the sink
- Q:Why are properties of steel not identical?
- Steel is manufactured to different specs. To match the needs of its intended end use .Tensel strength,Hardness, Corosion resistance etc. The chemical make up will change to suit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range