DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PACKAGING &DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Packaging Detail Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Delivery Time: Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
1.High quanlity and reasonable price.
3.Reasonable shipping and fast delivery.
Q:How to order?
A: Please send us your purchase order by email or fax .or you can ask us to send you a proforma invoice for your order .We need to know the following information for your order.
1) Shipping information-company name, street address, phone number, fax number, destination sea port
2) Product information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish)
3) Delivery time required
4) Forwarder's contact details if there's any in China
- Q:What is the structural formula for steel?
- structural formula only apply to a chemical compound, and steel is not that. It is a MIXTURE, an alloy, of iron, carbon, and any of a number of other materials, such as chromium, manganese, etc.
- Q:Welding question Can you weld copper or brass to steel?
- Copper cannot be welded to steel since copper has a significantly lower melting point than steel, and brass has an even lower melting point than copper. Therefore, traditional fusion welding processes would not work. It's possible to braze copper to steel using brass as a filler metal, but this is not usually done because of practical concerns. (For example, the melting point of zinc brass is close enough to that of copper, that it's hard to heat the joint to the melting temperature of the brass without also melting the copper.) Rather, it's common to braze copper to steel using silver-copper-zinc brazing alloys instead. These alloys have a lower working temp. than zinc brass. Copper-silver-phosphorus brazing alloys, or zinc-tin hard solder could also be used. Also, solid state welding methods can be used to join copper to steel, but this is limited to very special applications. Friction welding can be used to join copper pipes and/or shafts to steel ones. Explosion welding can be used to join a copper or brass sheet to a steel plate. Forge welding may be possible between copper and steel, but I don't know of any applications for this.
- Q:Remington 870 wingmaster steel shot duck hunting?
- The biggest problem is the FULL choke on the end of the barrel. Steel pellets are harder than lead, so they find it hard to squeeze through the tight full choke. If you do it, you WILL either bulge or crack the muzzle end of the barrel. That is a fact. Newer model 870 shotguns with RemChokes can fire steel, but you have to use a lead MODIFIED choke to send a full pattern down range. Again, for the same reason I mentioned earlier - that the steel does not deform and squeeze itself through the tighter chokes as well. See photo link below at what your barrel will look like after a box of steel shot.
- Q:Anyone seen Man Of Steel?
- saw it yesterday and it was great. all the complaints about it being gloomy...nonsense really. how would u feel if u found out ur life was a big question mark THEN u grow up only to get tossed in giant sh*t storm. many right now are excluding this is a story driven movie/character. u can't go in expecting anything with this movie especially ANY comparison to precious films. between Reeves and Cavill... I'm not gonna make that decision yet. this portrayal was one of a complete serious nature. u only get a couple glimpses of other emotions. the ending was a great lead off in which the sequel will showcase a lot more emotion within the character guaranteed. for now Reeves is still the best. until we all see Cavill display a full form of charm and charisma then the entire debate is really pointless
- Q:How do I remove rust spots from stainless steel?
- I recommend using a product called Bar Keepers Friend. It is a household powder cleaner like Ajax but it has a mild abrasive that works on stainless steel and other surfaces. It will remove the rust without harming the stainless steel.
- Q:What is better carbon steel or stainless steel for a knife?
- Are you going to use it and take care of it? All butchers use the high carbon steel blades. If you want something to shine real pretty then go with the stainless.
- Q:Components of Steel?
- Steel is iron and carbon.
- Q:What does steel angel zero have to do with steel angel kurumi?
- Steel Angel Zero is an OVA (Original Video Animation), a very short animation that went straight to DVD. It probably was written because Kurumi was so popular, and the producer wanted to check the waters for whether they should make a second season. It's pretty hard to keep track of what anime is which, especially in the more popular series. If you think Zero is worth zero, try Steel Angel Kurumi 2 (anime, 12 episodes), and Steel Angel Kurumi Encore (OVA, 4 episodes) as well.
- Q:How can i make difference between iron and steel?
- There are literally hundreds and hundreds of different commercial steel alloys and a good number of iron alloys so... it depends. Technically, steel is any alloy that is mostly Fe with some amount of carbon. Even if you have access to the necessary lab equipment, CTE (coef of thermal expansion) and specific heat are not very straight forward tests. There are, of course, chemical analysis instruments for measuring C content in steels so, if you really need to know, you can spend money at commercial lab that does these tests. One quick test to judge C content... touch the metal to a grinding wheel, higher C content produces more sparks. To calibrate the way this looks, compare the sparks from a drill bit (usually 1090 steel so 0.9 wt% C) to a steel nail (low C steel). Unfortunately, the difference in sparking between steels with pretty low C content and a piece of iron will not be very dramatic. Of course, iron might mean Cast Iron and, again, there are a good number of commercial cast iron alloys and there are 4 basic types of cast iron alloys and they contain high amounts of C.
- Q:Rusted steel straps on deck posts?
- If these steel straps are rusting through and on their last legs, a coat of paint is going to be cosmetic at best. Replace these straps with new ones. The originals were either very poorly galvanized, or you live someplace with a very corrosive environment. In any event, paint can't save this sort of thing. Steel brackets serve a real purpose, and after they're weakened, they can't do that anymore. How would your home hold up in an earthquake, for example? What you're proposing doesn't sound safe.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range