DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
carbon steel plate price per ton
Place of origin
Hot Rolled & Cold Rolled
FOB USD 500-900 per ton
1000 tons per month
10 days after deposit or according to customers' quantity
standard seaworthy export packing or as the request of customers
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
PAYMENT&DELIVERY FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Ex-Work, FOB, CNF, CFR, CIF,etc
EXPORT MARKET FOR STEEL COILS/SHEETS
Our target market is the international market. Every year we export most of products to countries like India, Pakistan, South Korea, Brazil, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc.
Q:What are the advantages of your company ?
A: We have many professionals, technical personnel, more competitive prices and best after-dales service than other steel companies.
Q:Can you arrange the shipment ?
A: Sure we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
- Q:STAINLESS STELL AND MS STEEL MATERIAL WELDING POSSIBLE OR NOT?
- Welding austenitic stainless steels to carbon and low alloy steels are established methods in the process and construction industries. Dissimilar metal welds involving stainless steels can be done using most full fusion weld methods, including TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) and MIG (Metal Inert Gas). Weld procedures using filler (consumable) enable better control of joint corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. In selecting the weld filler, the joint is considered as being stainless, rather than the carbon steel. Over-alloyed fillers are used to avoid dilution of the alloying elements in the fusion zone of the parent stainless steel.
- Q:what coating can be used on steel so it wouldn't rust when exposed to sea water?
- Well our boat hulls have two types or primer, Red Lead, or a yellow colored paint I think it was zinc-chromate. And then, numerous coats of the grey (Navy) paint. US Navy, ABE5, USS Enterprise
- Q:Should I purchase a lap steel or a pedal steel?
- Pedal steel is very difficult. You need to co-ordinate both hands, both feet and both knees to play it effectively. Lap steel is a lot easier. I suppose it depends how much of a challenge you want. A good lap steel guitar is usually cheaper than a good pedal steel too, so that's another consideration to take into account.
- Q:How to get katana in Red Steel?
- Dude i hate to break it to you but its only single player, and if your talking about the first Red Steel, you can only use the sword in special moments in the game or showdowns i think that's what its called, but i play Red Steel 2, and its a better game, and you can use the sword anytime you want to, but again no online play, but it would be kinda nice to have it, just a thought!!! LoL Hope that helps....
- Q:what steel is best for a survival/utility knife?
- The very best is Damascus steel or the composite samari blade. Talk to the American Bladesmith Society if you are interested in forging your own or buying a forged blank and making the knife yourself. D2 and other similar tool steels are generally not a good choice because they can not obtain very high hardness but they should be tough (resistant to cracking) if they were heat treated properly. There are more ways to heat treat wrong than there are to heat treat right. Although you say rust is not an issue, 440 stainless steel is commonly used for commercial knives, it does not rust, holds a good edge, and is pretty tough.
- Q:What metals is surgical stainless steel made of?
- um surgical stainless steel? lets try ... stainless steel... herp derp
- Q:Pistol Polymer Frames? Good as Steel? Walther P22 OK?
- All polymer frames are cast around steel 'skeleton' inserts, which bear the stress and wear between receiver slide, as well as other wear points. The great advantage to polymer frames is the lower weight over the polymer composite compared to an all-steel or other metal alloy receiver frame. As all wear contact points are 'steel-to-steel', the service life expectancy of a polymer-frame weapon will be the same as an all-steel frame design. NO polymer-frame design I know of has ANY stress or load contact points between metal and polymer-only surfaces. My polymer-frame H-K USP and my Glocks are constructed this way.
- Q:Use of Steel in Jet Engines??
- Yes you can use steel but you will want to use super alloys like hastaloy and inconel. These withstand the heat in the combustion areas. These are the actual materials used in these stages. If you only want your engine to have a service life of a few hours a conventional hot work steel like H-13 will probably be OK Blades are investment cast in foundries that carefully control the rate of cooling to create a very uniform grain structure
- Q:Runescape mithril vs. steel smithing?
- i think steel
- Q:Handgun steel question...?
- The first answer was correct. The type of steel used in most blued handguns is the highest. After that I prefer stainless. Then the Scandium framed pistols.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range