||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
Hot Rolled Alloy Steel Round Bars
1. Commodity: Round steel bar
3. Technical: Hot rolling
2. Length: Min. 5.8meter, according to requirement.
3. Diameter: 16mm-250mm
5. Packing: In Bundle or according to your requirements.
4. Standard: GB/T 3077-1999(42CrMo) ; JIS SCM440; DIN 42CrMo4 ; ASTM 4140 ; BS 708M40
No.1 Rolling Line / Billet Size 150*150mm
No.2 Rolling Line / Billet Size 180*220mm/ 260*300mm
No.3 Rolling Line / Round Billet Size 350mm/450mm/600mm
- Q:How can a round steel weld on a flat steel plate be flat and qualified?
- It is required that the current is suitable and the bar is stable. If required, the groove can be turned on the round steel to ensure that the welding is beautiful and qualified
- Q:Why is a steel rope made of many wires rather than a round bar of steel?
- It is a strand of steel that bends more easily. In general, but the tensile strength is still a single good, but many shares of a broken, will soon be found, easy to change in time, or a broken, immediately out of the accident.
- Q:How can I connect channel steel and round steel?
- The connection of channel steel and round steel is done by welding, and the strength of the screw connection is not enough.
- Q:What's the difference between pure iron round steel and electromagnetic pure iron bar?
- One thing, one thing, the same thing is round. However, in the general industry, about 30 of the habit is called bar,
- Q:4145H round steel is equivalent to the domestic brand?
- 42CrMo steel is ultra high strength steel, high strength and toughness, hardenability is also good, no obvious temper brittleness, after quenching and tempering treatment have high fatigue limit and anti shocksand low temperature impact toughness. The steel is suitable for making large and medium plastic moulds with certain strength and toughness.
- Q:What kind of nuts do you need for round 20 rounds?
- The M22 thread can be made, if made M20, need a car off some. You may be talking about support, depending on how big your lead screw is.Stainless steel round bar refers to the solid steel strip with round section. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a stainless steel round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:How to make the round welds on flat steel flat and qualified?
- If it is full weld, for strong, don't groove. There must be no problem with the welding. If you hit the groove, it will deform. When welding, you should do spot welding and diagonal welding. I think you should be able to understand this, but I don't know what you are using for it,
- Q:Which is hard, round steel or screw steel?
- If the diameter is the same, of course, the rebar is of great hardness.Round steel is a solid strip of steel whose cross section is round. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of diameter, such as "50", which means a round bar of 50 millimeters in diameter.
- Q:What are the differences between the products made of wrought round steel and hot rolled round steel and tested by mechanical testing after heat treatment?
- In comparison, the general longitudinal performance of hot rolled round bar is better than that of transverse or tangential direction, and the difference between the two values is obvious. The banded structure is more obvious in the longitudinal microstructure, and the deformation of non-metallic plastic inclusions is more obvious
- Q:What is the difference between common wire and high-speed wire?
- Round bar is divided into three parts: hot rolling, forging and cold drawing. Standard Specification for hot rolled round steel is 5.5-250 mm. Of which: 5.5-25 mm small round bars are mostly supplied by straight strips. They are used as reinforcing bars, bolts and various mechanical parts. Round bars larger than 25 millimeters are used mainly for making mechanical parts or for seamless steel tubes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range