It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Pipe:
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Standard: ASTM A500
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
Chinese Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes/Hiquality Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes
manufacturer of Section-Rectangle Tubes
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- DN15 galvanized pipe, nominal diameter of 15mm
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
- Q:How much is 4 inches steel tube MM?
- The standard wall thickness is 4mm, so the outer diameter is 114mm.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- Butt fastener: used for connecting two steel pipe joints.The base and the pad: is set up in the bottom of the pedestal pole, pay attention to the distinction between base and the base plate, usually with steel plate and welded steel pipe, base usually put on a backing plate, and the plate can be wood can also be plate.The foot board (see the diagram below), safety net (no explanation, this is very simple).
- Q:What does "1.5" steel tube mean?
- 1.5 inch [1 1/2 steel pipe, outer diameter 48.3mm, 1.5 inches, refers to the pipe bore is approximately the inner diameter (25.4x1.5 = 38.1mm). [DN40] the specific parameters of the steel pipe are as follows;The average wall thickness is: 3.5mm;The minimum wall thickness is 3.06mm,Nominal diameter is 40mm,External Jing is 48.3mm,
- Q:What are the advantages of PVC pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- The steel plastic composite pipe is a product made of two different materials, steel and plastic, and the coefficient of linear expansion between them is quite different. The company is using a new plastic special plastic steel plastic composite pipe company and Nanjing University jointly developed, the polyethylene matrix, adding more than twenty kinds of new materials inside, greatly reduce the plastic coefficient of linear expansion, so as to ensure the steel and plastic composite materials in the reliability of the.
- Q:How do you solder purple copper plate and steel tube?
- When the copper and copper tube size is too large, argon welder welding, DC argon arc welding machine, of course, when DC argon arc welding welding belongs to welding, argon arc welding of brass with Wei Odin 204S welding, the argon arc welding wire for gas welding is not brass wire, this concept must be clear, the wire diameter of 2 80-120A, welding current parameters, if the copper thickness is relatively thick, with a red copper welding after welding preheating in advance.
- Q:Which is cheaper, angle iron or steel pipe?
- Angle called angle, the steel strip is perpendicular to each other on both sides into the corner. There are equal angles and unequal angles. The two sides of an equal angle steel are equal in width. The specifications are expressed in millimeters of edge width * edge width * edge thickness. Such as "/ 30 x 30 x 3", that is 30 mm width equal angle, edge thickness of 3 mm. Also available models that model is the number of centimeters wide, such as angle 3#.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Quality solutionsThe carbon steels we usually refer to include carbon structural steels and carbon tool steelsThe common steel pipe is divided into two kinds: seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe. The welded pipe of small size is straight welded, and the big size steel pipe is usually spiral welded
- Q:What is the production process of seamless steel tube?
- The delivery status of hot-rolled seamless steel tubes is generally hot-rolled and delivered after heat treatment. Hot rolled seamless steel tube after quality inspection after staff strict hand picked in quality inspection should be carried out after the oil surface, followed by cold drawing experiments, hot rolling process should be carried out after the perforation experiment, if perforated expanding too large to carry out straightening correction. After straightening, the device is sent to the flaw detector by the transfer device to carry out the flaw detection experiment. Finally, the label is attached and the specifications are arranged and placed in the warehouse.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range