Detailed Product Description of High Speed Blown Film Machine
The crew extruder, screw barrel, are made of high quality alloy steel
Usage of High Speed Blown Film Machine
The crew extruder, screw barrel, are made of high quality alloy steel, tight nitriding treatment and precision machining, with the best hardness and corrosion resistance, special designed screw high output, good plasticizing . Suitable for blowing low density polyethylene ( LDPE ) and high density polyethylene ( HDPE ) linear low density polyethylene ( LLDPE ) etc. plastic film, widely used in food, clothing, garbage bags, vest bags and other civil and industrial packaging.
Specification of High Speed Blown Film Machine
Screw L/D Ratio
Screw Rotary speed
Film Max folding Dia
Single Film Thickness
Sub-master Machine Lift Scope
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Material temperature to about 150 degrees to shape, in high temperature, a large number of plasticizers, smoke volatilization. Exposure to lead smoke, hydrogen chloride gas and so on.Remark: only the molding workers who produce PVC products are limitedFor more details, please see:Reply of the Ministry of personnel on light industrial labor jobs early retirementScope of work for early retirement of light industry
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- Jiangsu area is much, Wuxi one oak, Wuxi two oak wait
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow mold shape: can do more, can be hollowCalender: often used in the manufacture of plastic films or sheetsThe essence of the two lies not in the source of the molding force
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- The cabinet wardrobe door covering filmChasing the answerPaint free door will also be used
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- Two, according to the classification of characteristics, according to various plastic physical and chemical characteristics, plastic can be divided into thermosetting plastic and hot plastic plastic two types. (1) thermoplastic plastics thermoplastics (Thermo plastics): refers to the heat will melt, can flow into a mold cooling after molding, and then heated and melted plastic; can be used for heating and cooling, which produces a reversible change (liquid vs. solid), is called a physical change. General purpose thermoplastic plastic, its continuous use temperature below 100 degrees Celsius, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polystyrene and called the four major plastic. Thermoplastic plastics are divided into hydrocarbons, polar genes of vinyl, engineering, cellulose and other types. Become soft when heated, harden when cooled, soften and harden repeatedly, and maintain a definite shape. Soluble in a certain solvent; having a soluble property. Thermoplastic plastics with excellent electrical insulation, especially polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) has a dielectric constant and very low dielectric loss dielectric, is suitable for high frequency and high voltage insulation materials. Thermoplastics are easy to shape, but they have low heat resistance and are easy to creep. The creep degree varies with the load, the temperature, the solvent and the humidity. In order to overcome the weakness of thermoplastics, meet the need of the application of space technology, new energy development and other fields, all the countries in the development of heat-resistant resin melt molding, such as polyetheretherketone (PEEK), polyethersulfone (PES), polysulfone (PASU) and polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) etc..
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- 4, pressing molding, the use of: often used cotton, glass cloth, paper, asbestos cloth, etc., the resin has phenolic, epoxy, unsaturated polyester, and some thermoplastic resin.5, the use of plastic molding, the main principle is: the flat hard plastic sheet is heated to soften the vacuum adsorption on the surface of the mold, cooling after molding, widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, decoration and other industries6, rotational molding, usage: rotational used are polyethylene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polystyrene modified cellulose and plastic etc..7, use: injection molding, injection molding is suitable for almost all of the thermoplastic plastic injection molding, molding cycle is short (seconds to minutes), the quality of molding products from a few grams to tens of kilograms, can form a complex shape, accurate size, with metal or non metal insert molding the.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- No matter what comes out, good finished products are good equipment
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- Secondly, PVC calendering films are made by rolling process.Calender is heated by PVC plastic roller clearance level rotation of one or more pairs of opposite, so that the material under compression, extension, and a process with a certain thickness, width and surface smooth thin products.
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range