Detailed Product Description of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Both the cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel \ with the best hardness and corrosion
Usage of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
This machine set is used for blowing Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and high- density polyethyene (HDPE) plastic film to make various vest bags and flat-rim bags which have been widely used for packing in the food industry, garment industry and textile industry, etc.
Features of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Both the cylinder and the screw of the extruder are made of high quality alloy steel through nitration and precision finishing with the best hardness and corrosion resistance.,Scientifically designed, this machine set has two heads for one extruder with such advantages as increasing production capacity, saving energy, labour and workshop area, etc
Main Technical Variables of Double-Head Film Blown Machine
Diameter of screw
Max.Folding Windth of Film
Thickness of Film
Power of Main Motor
Weight of Machine
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- Do not know what brand of blister machine you use, the brand is not the same, the price is not the same, the price according to the brand and whether it is made in China is very different. In the ten major brand network MAIGOO, the ten major brands can refer to, I think the above brand is still very complete!
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- I. operating procedures1, turn on the power switch, enter the compressed air machine template, automatically, according to the size and the actual packaging is packing, adjust the pressure, the pressure of the appropriate air pressure, increase the speed, pressure plate, the greater the pressure.2, the machine power supply socket 220V circuit, then open the machine, bakelite mold installed on the turntable, the turntable and the terminal line.3, counterclockwise rotation driven plate, observe the platen automatic pressure is normal, without exception, start packing on the bakelite mold plastic cover paper, open the heating switch, switch the heating time, from large to small adjustment of current conversion system, according to the actual size of the mold, select the appropriate changes and the heating current the heating time and cooling time, adjusted to the satisfaction.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow molding: a method of forming a hollow product by expanding a hot melt parison closed in a mold by means of a gas pressure,
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 3. customer service. Chun Jing competition recommends not to buy unknown blister machine, because these companies will always collapse, not only can not be repaired, but also affect the production schedule.Mold supplier, which can sell to blister machine manufacturers, general good blister machine manufacturers, they will provide customers with these services.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, plastic and plastic injection, use the following:1, extrusion molding, the use of: extrusion method is mainly used for thermoplastic molding, can also be used for certain thermosetting plastics.Such as tubes, rods, wires, plates, films, wires, cables, cladding, etc..2, rolling molding, the use of: Ting used for films, sheets, artificial leather and other coating products.3, blow molding, the use of: mainly used in a variety of packaging containers and pipe film manufacturing. All the melt index was 0.04 ~ 1.12 are excellent materials of hollow blow molding, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, polystyrene, thermoplastic polyester, polycarbonate, polyamide, polyacetal resin and cellulose acetate, which is used widely in polyethylene.
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Hello, it's a special type of work.Industry: plastic processingJob name: molding worker
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- Plastic machine is mainly divided into two categories, one is used for production of billboards, a film for sliding door
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- Two, according to the classification of characteristics, according to various plastic physical and chemical characteristics, plastic can be divided into thermosetting plastic and hot plastic plastic two types. (1) thermoplastic plastics thermoplastics (Thermo plastics): refers to the heat will melt, can flow into a mold cooling after molding, and then heated and melted plastic; can be used for heating and cooling, which produces a reversible change (liquid vs. solid), is called a physical change. General purpose thermoplastic plastic, its continuous use temperature below 100 degrees Celsius, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polystyrene and called the four major plastic. Thermoplastic plastics are divided into hydrocarbons, polar genes of vinyl, engineering, cellulose and other types. Become soft when heated, harden when cooled, soften and harden repeatedly, and maintain a definite shape. Soluble in a certain solvent; having a soluble property. Thermoplastic plastics with excellent electrical insulation, especially polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) has a dielectric constant and very low dielectric loss dielectric, is suitable for high frequency and high voltage insulation materials. Thermoplastics are easy to shape, but they have low heat resistance and are easy to creep. The creep degree varies with the load, the temperature, the solvent and the humidity. In order to overcome the weakness of thermoplastics, meet the need of the application of space technology, new energy development and other fields, all the countries in the development of heat-resistant resin melt molding, such as polyetheretherketone (PEEK), polyethersulfone (PES), polysulfone (PASU) and polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) etc..
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range