Detailed Product Description of Film-Blowing And Offset Press Unit
Film-blowing and offset press unit:.Be fit to puff height,low pressure polyethylene industry film,farm-oriented mulch film
The fuselage is a square steelchassis,drags elsctric motor taking frequency conversion,friction to collect a book only,going up and down and so on .Be fit to puff height,low pressure polyethylene industry film,farm-oriented mulch film. Continue printing the various platic film,spread and despise the leather,package products,shan two-sides pritingonce to be completed.360degree of register sets,not affecting the film elongating by accurately,can make to print adjustment, the image are at any time arbitrarily limpid to the color exquisite
Main technical parameters of Film-Blowing And Offset Press Unit
Width of Blowing film
Thickness of Blowing film
Printing length scope
- Q:What brand is good blister machine?
- Do you mean that the machine that has a blister machine has a brand? I don't know. I know what plastic material is made of.
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- What do you look at the main rolling mill production process, what is the Suzhou dongfulai, doing good, they are mainly based on the customization process
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow molding: a method of forming a hollow product by expanding a hot melt parison closed in a mold by means of a gas pressure,
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- The cabinet wardrobe door covering filmChasing the answerPaint free door will also be used
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- Two, according to the classification of characteristics, according to various plastic physical and chemical characteristics, plastic can be divided into thermosetting plastic and hot plastic plastic two types. (1) thermoplastic plastics thermoplastics (Thermo plastics): refers to the heat will melt, can flow into a mold cooling after molding, and then heated and melted plastic; can be used for heating and cooling, which produces a reversible change (liquid vs. solid), is called a physical change. General purpose thermoplastic plastic, its continuous use temperature below 100 degrees Celsius, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polystyrene and called the four major plastic. Thermoplastic plastics are divided into hydrocarbons, polar genes of vinyl, engineering, cellulose and other types. Become soft when heated, harden when cooled, soften and harden repeatedly, and maintain a definite shape. Soluble in a certain solvent; having a soluble property. Thermoplastic plastics with excellent electrical insulation, especially polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polystyrene (PS), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) has a dielectric constant and very low dielectric loss dielectric, is suitable for high frequency and high voltage insulation materials. Thermoplastics are easy to shape, but they have low heat resistance and are easy to creep. The creep degree varies with the load, the temperature, the solvent and the humidity. In order to overcome the weakness of thermoplastics, meet the need of the application of space technology, new energy development and other fields, all the countries in the development of heat-resistant resin melt molding, such as polyetheretherketone (PEEK), polyethersulfone (PES), polysulfone (PASU) and polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) etc..
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 3. customer service. Chun Jing competition recommends not to buy unknown blister machine, because these companies will always collapse, not only can not be repaired, but also affect the production schedule.Mold supplier, which can sell to blister machine manufacturers, general good blister machine manufacturers, they will provide customers with these services.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, plastic and plastic injection, use the following:1, extrusion molding, the use of: extrusion method is mainly used for thermoplastic molding, can also be used for certain thermosetting plastics.Such as tubes, rods, wires, plates, films, wires, cables, cladding, etc..2, rolling molding, the use of: Ting used for films, sheets, artificial leather and other coating products.3, blow molding, the use of: mainly used in a variety of packaging containers and pipe film manufacturing. All the melt index was 0.04 ~ 1.12 are excellent materials of hollow blow molding, such as polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC, polystyrene, thermoplastic polyester, polycarbonate, polyamide, polyacetal resin and cellulose acetate, which is used widely in polyethylene.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- Do not know what brand of blister machine you use, the brand is not the same, the price is not the same, the price according to the brand and whether it is made in China is very different. In the ten major brand network MAIGOO, the ten major brands can refer to, I think the above brand is still very complete!
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- Characterized by high yield and good quality. But the process equipment is complex, and the investment is large. Soft rolled film thickness generally below 0.25mm, formulations plasticizer content greater than 25phr. PVC calendered film occupies an important position in the plastic film, the cover, Yantian industrial packaging, electrical insulation, pneumatic products, advertising light boxes, waterproofing, commodity packaging, etc. have a wide range of applications.
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range