Detailed Product Description of Computer Side Sealing Bag Making Machine RHT-500-800
It is a kind of colorful printing film
hot cutting and sealing bag making equipment
Usage of Computer Side Sealing Bag Making Machine RHT-500-800
According to the demands of the market , this machine is designed and manufactured by ourselves, on the base of taking the advantages of the similar product from home and abroad .It is a kind of colorful printing film hot cutting and sealing bag making equipment with multiple function and excellent quality.
This machine takes wide width structure, which is reasonable and good serviceability. It adopts computer control, which is automatic and easy operation, with the features of convenience adjusting, high precision of close positioning, steady feeding, tension in balance; automatic temperature control, automatic counting, alarming in sound; and also with color mark tracking endless time automatic stop etc. It is widely used in DPP, BOPP, embossed polythene self-sealing machine etc. It can accomplish automatic folding film, automatic adhesion, clamp pearlite ball film, automatic hydraulic automatic holing in one time
Main technical parameter of Computer Side Sealing Bag Making Machine RHT-500-800
Bag making width
bag making length
bag making speed
- Q:Is the roller on the calender the same?
- Are the same, that is, there is a spindle, two transmission shaft, 3 roller diameter is 18 inches
- Q:What is the difference between injection molding machine and plastic suction machine?
- The work works just the opposite. Hope to adopt!
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- Nanjing jieter blister machine production, good quality, quality and performance of the equipment are good, high working efficiency, strong pressure, good molding effect; hydraulic self-locking function, good safety; their products through the EU CE certification. The key is their customer service service is better, if the equipment problems, no repair, closed the case as of great loss, if the purchase of Nanjing jieter blister machine, will not let you have the menace from the rear
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- I. operating procedures1, turn on the power switch, enter the compressed air machine template, automatically, according to the size and the actual packaging is packing, adjust the pressure, the pressure of the appropriate air pressure, increase the speed, pressure plate, the greater the pressure.2, the machine power supply socket 220V circuit, then open the machine, bakelite mold installed on the turntable, the turntable and the terminal line.3, counterclockwise rotation driven plate, observe the platen automatic pressure is normal, without exception, start packing on the bakelite mold plastic cover paper, open the heating switch, switch the heating time, from large to small adjustment of current conversion system, according to the actual size of the mold, select the appropriate changes and the heating current the heating time and cooling time, adjusted to the satisfaction.
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- Secondly, PVC calendering films are made by rolling process.Calender is heated by PVC plastic roller clearance level rotation of one or more pairs of opposite, so that the material under compression, extension, and a process with a certain thickness, width and surface smooth thin products.
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 3. customer service. Chun Jing competition recommends not to buy unknown blister machine, because these companies will always collapse, not only can not be repaired, but also affect the production schedule.Mold supplier, which can sell to blister machine manufacturers, general good blister machine manufacturers, they will provide customers with these services.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- 4, pressing molding, the use of: often used cotton, glass cloth, paper, asbestos cloth, etc., the resin has phenolic, epoxy, unsaturated polyester, and some thermoplastic resin.5, the use of plastic molding, the main principle is: the flat hard plastic sheet is heated to soften the vacuum adsorption on the surface of the mold, cooling after molding, widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, decoration and other industries6, rotational molding, usage: rotational used are polyethylene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polystyrene modified cellulose and plastic etc..7, use: injection molding, injection molding is suitable for almost all of the thermoplastic plastic injection molding, molding cycle is short (seconds to minutes), the quality of molding products from a few grams to tens of kilograms, can form a complex shape, accurate size, with metal or non metal insert molding the.
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Hello, it's a special type of work.Industry: plastic processingJob name: molding worker
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- Classification of plastic, according to the characteristics of classification, according to different kinds of plastic use characteristics, usually plastic is divided into general plastic, engineering plastics and special plastic three types. General plastics generally refer to plastics with large output, wide use, good formability and cheap price. There are five general types of plastics, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and propylene butadiene styrene copolymer (ABS). They are all thermoplastics.
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range