Detailed Product Description of One Line T-shirt Bag Maker with Automatic Punching System
It belongs to plastic film bag-making machinery and can run at a high speed under the unattended situation. It is a bag-making machine specially adapted to U type plastic films and can deal with bag bottoms, which is suitable for large, medium sized or small bag-making producers .This type bag-making machine has a highspeed running ability ofproducing film bags in average of 80-150m/min, and can be run continuously and stably
for a long time. During running, this machine can carry on blanking process in the case of no special operator operates and manages fills the new film materials well, it will run again .The key technology of this machine is imported from Japan, with many advantages such as novelstructure, reliable performance, high producing efficiency, high automatic degree and firm sealing, etc. It is a new generation of the bag-making machine which can substitutes original one.
Specification of One Line T-shirt Bag Maker with Automatic Punching System
Max. Cutting Width
Power of Main Machine
Power Of Heating
Weight of Machine
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- 4, operators will be plastic packaging, paperboard, bakelite mold, counterclockwise rotation mode, the machine in debugging, automatic packing seal.5, the entire system and source are closed after the job is done.The above information comes from Nanyang machinery factory in Longgang District of Shenzhen city. I hope it can help you
- Q:What brand is good blister machine?
- Some people like bamboo chopsticks, some people like wood chopsticks, and there is a penny for each other, and decide for yourself
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Blow mold shape: can do more, can be hollowCalender: often used in the manufacture of plastic films or sheetsThe essence of the two lies not in the source of the molding force
- Q:What is the difference between injection molding machine and plastic suction machine?
- The injection molding machine is processing by extrusion, and the product is plastic absorbing machine by vacuum processing.
- Q:How are rubber and plastic calender classified? What are the features and uses?
- The composites with their matrix resin have higher mechanical properties and chemical resistance, heat forming and welding, and the interlaminar shear strength is better than that of epoxy resin. Such as PEEK as matrix resin and carbon fiber composite material, fatigue resistance exceeds epoxy / carbon fiber. The utility model has the advantages of good impact resistance, good creep resistance, good processability, continuous use at 240~270 DEG C at room temperature, and is a very ideal heat-resistant insulating material. Using polyethersulfone as composite material matrix resin and carbon fiber with high strength and hardness at 200 DEG C, in -100 C can still maintain a good impact resistance; non-toxic, non flammable, smoke at least, radiation resistance, expected key parts of it can be used to make the space shuttle, also can be molded into radome. Formaldehyde crosslinked plastics include phenolic plastics and amino plastics (such as urea formaldehyde melamine formaldehyde etc.). Other crosslinked plastics include unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, phthalic two, diallyl resin, etc.. (2) thermosetting plastics are plastics that can be cured or insoluble under heat or other conditions, such as phenolic plastics, epoxy plastics, etc.. Thermosetting plastics can be divided into two types: formaldehyde, cross-linking and other cross-linking. After the hot processing, a non melting curing substance is formed, and the resin molecule is cross-linked into a network structure by a linear structure. Further heat will break down
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 1. accessories. The main configuration of the JUNSAI machine is its soul, and buyers must not ignore the configuration simply by drawing cheap. Many amateurs buy the machine back, found that many of the configuration is not installed, and it will be more expensive to return. Contrast is what brand accessories, whether or not with water cooler, vacuum pump, general air compressor is with their own. Jun Jing competition from Japan Toshiba procurement of electronic parts, absolute quality assurance. Of course, the import configuration is more stable than the domestic configuration.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- 4, pressing molding, the use of: often used cotton, glass cloth, paper, asbestos cloth, etc., the resin has phenolic, epoxy, unsaturated polyester, and some thermoplastic resin.5, the use of plastic molding, the main principle is: the flat hard plastic sheet is heated to soften the vacuum adsorption on the surface of the mold, cooling after molding, widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, decoration and other industries6, rotational molding, usage: rotational used are polyethylene, polyamide, polycarbonate, polystyrene modified cellulose and plastic etc..7, use: injection molding, injection molding is suitable for almost all of the thermoplastic plastic injection molding, molding cycle is short (seconds to minutes), the quality of molding products from a few grams to tens of kilograms, can form a complex shape, accurate size, with metal or non metal insert molding the.
- Q:What brand is blister machine good? Fifteen
- Generally 10 tens of thousands, you may be using PS! See how thick you use PS, and the high end of the mold, the size of the product are related.
- Q:The processing technology of PVC calendering film?
- First of all, ST300 smooth powder to solve the PVC colored film industry generally exist ink adhesion, yellowing, transparency and other issues, such as advertising films, crystal films, sheets, packaging film, etc..
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range