Detailed Product Description of Bag On Roll Bag Making Machine
RHT500,RHT600,RHT800 Computer Rolls-Connecting & Dots Severing T-shape Bag Maker
Usage of Bag On Roll Bag Making Machine
This bottom sealing machine is suitable for making natural color and color-printed plastic bags. The machine can be operated with double producing lines in one time if the film have no color code asking.
Characteristics of Bag On Roll Bag Making Machine
The machine has automatic photoelectric control feeding system, automatic temperature control system, electric static eliminating system, automatic counting system, and alarm system etc, it is an ideal bag maker for producing fresh-resisting bag and rubbish bag with the merits of easy operation ,steady function etc.
Main technical parameter of Bag On Roll Bag Making Machine
Sealing and Cutting Width
Sealing and Cutting length
Sealing and Cutting Thickness
Error in Length
- Q:Blister machine rules and matters needing attention
- I. operating procedures1, turn on the power switch, enter the compressed air machine template, automatically, according to the size and the actual packaging is packing, adjust the pressure, the pressure of the appropriate air pressure, increase the speed, pressure plate, the greater the pressure.2, the machine power supply socket 220V circuit, then open the machine, bakelite mold installed on the turntable, the turntable and the terminal line.3, counterclockwise rotation driven plate, observe the platen automatic pressure is normal, without exception, start packing on the bakelite mold plastic cover paper, open the heating switch, switch the heating time, from large to small adjustment of current conversion system, according to the actual size of the mold, select the appropriate changes and the heating current the heating time and cooling time, adjusted to the satisfaction.
- Q:Is the roller mill in the plastics industry a special type of work?
- Type of work: toxic and harmfulWorking conditions: use three roller and four roller calender to make the plasticized material pass through calendering, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion processing into various plastic products.
- Q:What brand is good blister machine?
- I just do advertising design. Yesterday, I just made a blister. The cost is very high
- Q:Which manufacturer does calendering machine do better? Be anxious?
- Jiangsu area is much, Wuxi one oak, Wuxi two oak wait
- Q:Characteristic parameters of calender
- 2. Power calculation:Power consumption is also an important parameter in the design of calender, and it is difficult to obtain it accurately by theoretical formula. Several empirical formulas are briefly described here, which are approximately calculated:1) the power calculation of a single motor driveA, according to roller linear speed calculationN, =a, L, VFormula a -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthV - calendering speedB. is calculated by the number of rollersN=K, L, nFormula K -- Calculation factorL - roller work part lengthN - number of rollers.The common disadvantage of the above two methods is that they do not consider the nature of the processed rubber material and the processing method, and the influence of the roller diameter on the power, and their influence on the power consumption is very large. It can be seen that the above two formulas are one-sided.C. analog computingBy using the known machine characteristics and power consumption, the calculation coefficients a and K are calculated, and the power of the calender is designed by using the upper model.2) the power calculation of multiple motors in transmissionBecause each roller has different positions and process uses, the speed of the rolling line is different, and the power consumed by each roller is different in the process of rolling. Under normal conditions, the feed roller consumes much more power than the roll.A, when rolling, the power consumption of two rollers is proportional to the roller linear speedIf the linear speed of two rollers is V1, V2, and the power is N1 and N2, respectively:N1/N2==V1/V2The power consumed by B and glue is only 6% of the total powerN =0.06N total NN sticking - rubber roller power,N total effective total power,ETA - total transmission efficiency.According to the above two points, you can calculate the power of each roller.
- Q:PVC blow molding and rolling film difference
- Calender: is the thermoplastic plastic melt through more than two parallel counter rotating roller gap, make the solution by the roller extrusion extension, stretching into a certain size and with continuous sheet product quality requirements, the method of natural cooling molding.
- Q:What is the difference between injection molding machine and plastic suction machine?
- The injection molding machine is processing by extrusion, and the product is plastic absorbing machine by vacuum processing.
- Q:What does blister machine do?
- Plastic machine is mainly divided into two categories, one is used for production of billboards, a film for sliding door
- Q:How to choose an automatic plastic suction machine?
- 1. accessories. The main configuration of the JUNSAI machine is its soul, and buyers must not ignore the configuration simply by drawing cheap. Many amateurs buy the machine back, found that many of the configuration is not installed, and it will be more expensive to return. Contrast is what brand accessories, whether or not with water cooler, vacuum pump, general air compressor is with their own. Jun Jing competition from Japan Toshiba procurement of electronic parts, absolute quality assurance. Of course, the import configuration is more stable than the domestic configuration.
- Q:What what plastic products should use "rolling, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic, rotational molding and injection"?
- Tube, wire rod, extrusion, sheet forming, calendering, hollow molding, blow molding, etc.
Our manager was in this field for 15 years. skilled with machine technology. Our Company to promote business, expand the market supply of special promise to you
for the following: Either of the bag making machine from us,the performance, effectiveness and Finished product rate to use in the domestic market, will be made the best results for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Ningbo Port,Shanghai Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range