Introduction of High Quality Rotary Transportation Pump:
The High Quality Rotary Transportation Pump is one of the main machines used for producing GRC products. It is specially applied to produce GRC products for middle and small enterprise. It has the advantages of stable and continuous delivering of the materials, easy and simple operation, high efficiency and etc.
Data Sheet of High Quality Rotary Transportation Pump:
Pressure of spray gun: 0.35-0.45Mpa
Mortar pressure: 0.25-0.35Mpa
Fiber pressure: 0.25-0.35Mpa
Rotate speed: 40-200r/min
Oil mist drops: 2-3drop/min
- Q:What are the surface treatment methods of GRC?
- 1, waterproof and antifouling treatment of GRC component surface. : for already made good decorative products, we need to GRC products surface treatment, so that the surface has a certain waterproof and antifouling properties, has been a longer use time and landscaping effect.2, through the mill, sandblasting, pickling, stone, coloring, spraying, the surface of GRC aggregate exposed or get other effects, the GRC has a special surface decorative effect. It may also be painted on the surface after the GRC has been installed on the wall.
- Q:How to identify new wall panels
- (1) GRC the highest cost, the main material cement from Hebei Tangshan (polar bears, 69 group), because due to the special cement, and the transportation cost per ton of cement and other reasons, than the local general cement expensive 150-200 yuan.(2) the cost of the other two new types of wallboard is almost the same.
- Q:What about the air leak in the flue?
- There are many kinds of problems. See where they leak. If the valve leaks, it is necessary to remove the ceiling to check the valve. If there is an air leak in the flue, it is necessary to repair the leak.
- Q:What material is GRC?
- Material: cement, AR, alkali resistant glass fiber, fiber, polymer, admixture, and some pozzolanic active materialsCan be used as: natural stone dry hanging, glass curtain wall, metal curtain wall, ceramic plate, ceramic tile, coating
- Q:Daming Palace building materials wholesale GRC European style component where?
- GRC project now do not lie in the distance, mainly depends on the size of the project, the installation or not, the installation of the degree of difficulty.
- Q:What's the difference between partitions?
- There are many types of partition board, such as partition board raw material is not the same, the product is not the same, such as composite fiber, cement, foam, ceramsite and so on.There are many types of partition board products, such as interior wall panels, exterior wall panels, their length, thickness requirements are not the same.
- Q:What is the standard of ASTM a283 GRC?
- ASTM a283: American laboratory standard number "a283""Gr c:grade C, this is the steel grade gr (grade) B is B grade steel, equivalent to the domestic Q 235 steel, C is C pole steel, specific equivalent to domestic which kind of steel, check it yourself, I remember not too accurate
- Q:GRC roofing made waterproof layer, how much is one square metre?
- The "Rainbow" brand PBC-328 non curing rubber asphalt waterproof coating is made of high quality asphalt, functional polymer modifier and special additives scientifically optimize mixture, maintain a viscous paste waterproof material in application state. The product has outstanding creep properties, and comes with outstanding applications such as healing, anti seepage, anti channeling, fatigue, aging and stress free.
- Q:What are the features and capabilities of GRC components?
- From the material composition, the thermal conductivity is less than the general organic polymer inorganic non-metallic materials; thermal conductivity is smaller than that of the metal material; thermal conductivity of gaseous substances less than liquid substance, liquid solid material is less than. Therefore, the organic polymer material or amorphous inorganic material should be used as far as conditions permit, which is beneficial to thermal insulation. From the point of view of the material structure, when the apparent density of the material decreases, the porosity increases, and the pore inside the material is a large number of enclosed micro holes, the thermal conductivity of the material is relatively small. For foam plastics, the best apparent density is 16~40kg/m3 to meet the requirements of thermal insulation materials. Due to the existence of pores in the material in a humid environment, will inevitably be water, water and thermal conductivity (0.5815W/m - K) than ofstandstill air (0.0233W/m - K) is much larger, therefore, when the humidity increases, the equilibrium moisture content of materials increased, the thermal conductivity of materials will decrease. Therefore, as a thermal insulation material, the moisture absorption rate of the material itself should be as low as possible. If it is unavoidable, the material should be treated with water repellent or coated with waterproof material.
- Q:GRC cement products have cracks, what are the reasons?
- There are many reasons for cracks in GRC cement products, such as thermal expansion, cold contraction, or, in other words, the disadvantages of GRC components.
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range