* It has wide application. It can transfer non-corrosive lubricating-oil or equivalent liquid
without solid particles and fibres medium and non-running material.
* It has steady flow and pressure,no pulsation.
* Reduce the speed,the pump can delivery the liquid that viscosity can be up to 5X ^4cSt.
* It has strong absorb power,low working noise,no leakage and temperature rising.
Small gear oil pump
Portable Oil Gear Pump, Small Gear Oil Pump
gear pump, Small gear oil pump
Performance as transfer pump or booster pump in oil delivery system,and fuel pump for delivery,pressurization and injection in fuel supply system. Also applied as hydraulic pump supplying hydraulic system and in all industry fields as lubricating pump.
1.HT200; 2.ZG230-450 3.1Cr18Ni9Ti,OCr18Ni12Mo2Ti
up to 5*10-4cst
The nitrating-treated gears have the advantage of higher hardness and wear property,and they rotate with the axles inside the replaceable bearing sleeves. All of the pump‘s parts can be lubricated by delivered medium when working.
Gears,axles,pump body,pump cover,bearing sleeves and axle-end seals,etc.
By sea or air
25-45 days according to order quality
Export standard wooden palet or unser-defined
TT, L/C, Western Union, Escrow
Small gear oil pump PRODUCT ADVANTAGES
* Steady delivery without pulsation, little vibration and noise * Working temperature can reach 300°C * Out standing self-priming ability
* Little wear and long operation life
* Suit to delivering non-corrosive lubricating-oil or equivalent liquid without solid particles
and fibres at temperature below 300°C.
Our Small gear oil pump has approvedGL,ABS,BV,DNV,3C,CE,ISO-9001-2000,GJ9001A-2001 etc certificate.
Send a message to us:
Q:Why can't the inlet of centrifugal pump be negative pressure?
Can be negative pressure ah, the negative pressure here refers to the pressure is less than the atmospheric pressure, but the pressure can not be too low, to prevent water vapor below the saturated vapor pressure, so that water vaporization, cavitation phenomenon, the centrifugal pump will be considered.
Q:What does electromechanical vector pump mean?
Scope of application is;Residents living water: such as high-rise buildings, residential areas, villas and so onPublic places such as hospitals, schools, gymnasiums, golf courses, airports, etc
Q:What is the series of pumps? What's the difference between a unipolar and a multistage?
Each impeller is of the first stage. (two impellers share only one level, and exit is only level one)
Q:What's the difference between non negative pressure and variable frequency water pump?
Re pressure to a given pressure pressure zone water supply, than frequency conversion water pump energy savingFrom a health perspective, a water tank variable frequency water pump, water tank and the atmosphere, easy occurrence of water pollution two, no negative pressure equipment without negative pressure tank and pump and valve fittings etc., no water tank, the whole process of water supply of water is completed in a closed system, with air contact to avoid two pollution problems water supply.From the management point of view, no negative pressure is fully automatic intelligent operation, reduce management costs, no water tank, reducing the trouble of tank cleaning. No negative pressure is the upgrading of variable frequency water pump products
Q:What happens when a centrifugal pump is selected?
Centrifugal pumps are too big to measure.There is a reason why the centrifugal pump does not measure up:The pump inlet pipe blockage, leakage.The pump inlet pressure is too low.
Q:Know flow and lift how to calculate the pump power?
P: the density of refrigerant, when the working fluid is water, P =1ETA - pump efficiency, can not find desirable value =0.8N=30x (200/3600) x9.81x1/0.8=20.44 = 20 (kW)(that is, 20kW motors)
Q:What is the working pressure of the hydraulic pump in the hydraulic transmission system?
The operating pressure of the hydraulic system depends mainly on the load. Generally speaking, the working pressure of the hydraulic system means the highest working pressure of the system. If the pressure is higher than the value of the equipment, the relief valve works to relieve pressure. The actual working pressure of the hydraulic system is determined by the load, which refers to the actual pressure of the hydraulic oil and can be read directly from the pressure gauge. The pressure increases with the increase of the load. You Li's balance can know: the thrust of the cylinder = the load, the thrust of the cylinder = the working pressure of the hydraulic oil, the working area of the cylinder, the working pressure = the load / the area of the cylinder.
Q:How should the water pump be installed?
(8) check the suitability of the foundation and whether the size of the foundation corresponds to the size of the pump.(9) find the position of positive pump and motor, pump set and anchor bolt and the inlet and outlet flanges, to ensure that the flange torque of the pump conforms to the standard. Check the inlet and outlet piping before alignment. Make sure the weight of the inlet and outlet pipe does not exert force or torque on the pump. When looking for, should also pay attention to eliminate the pump rotor movement, so as to avoid the end gap error. If checked after the pump is working, it should be carried out under cold condition. It is important to draw attention to the fact that the pump set of the complete set of factory is only rough looking (checked with a ruler) when it is shipped. It may cause displacement when it is transported.
Q:What are the causes of pump shock?
Troubleshooting cause1. bearing damage, replace new bearings2., coupling pin, bolt damage, rubber column or metal bolt wear, change
Q:Why should I pump the pump before starting the centrifugal pump?
Before the operation of the centrifugal pump, the pump must be filled with water, exhaust the air, before you start the operation. All centrifugal pumps should be handled this way, which is the centrifugal pump itself.The way of water diversion:1., in the centrifugal pump outlet increase water diversion pump (usually using vacuum pump), start the centrifugal pump before, start the vacuum pump, the centrifugal pump air into;2. increase the vacuum water tank before the intake of the centrifugal pump to meet the working conditions of the centrifugal pump;3. in the centrifugal pump inlet water increase valve, to meet the working conditions of centrifugal pump;4., if the water tank or water tank volume of water level is higher than the centrifugal pump position, the first operation of the front row empty, usually do not empty, you can use.