Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:packed in bundle, suitable for sea transport (by container) or According to the clients`requirements
Delivery Detail:According to the actual weight
high quality and factory price
short delievery time
good after-sales service
Country of Origin: China
Mill name: Ningbo Preah Vihear Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
Commodity: H beam
Tolerance: Strictly according to the G/B and JIS standard
Delivery time: within 30days
Price term: CIF/ CFR according to clients requirements
Payment terms: 100%Irrevercable L/C At Sight or TT
ACCORDING TO STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
H beam Section sizenma(mm)Weight (kg/m)
Height×BreadthWeb thichnessFlange thichness
- Q:Can the section steel butt joint on the end?
- Shape steel can butt joint, but pay attention to the quality of welding.Because of the lack of groove, it is impossible to use common arc welding. Recommended laser welding (if required for high strength). The quality of welding can be referred to the GB of welding.
- Q:What does H steel.R represent?
- It should mean the rounded radius of H steel.
- Q:What's the difference between I-beam and H?
- I-beamI like the name suggests, is a funny site shaped steel flange on the inner surface of slope is generally 1:6, the flange and the thickness of thin, resulting in two main characteristics of I-beam section plane is huge, just to play strength characteristics in the application. Although there has been a thicker I-beam on the I-beam market, the structure of I-beam has decided its torsional performance.
- Q:What are the materials of H steel?
- The main material of H steel is Q235B, Q345B and so on.
- Q:Method for calculating weight of H steel
- Quality = volume * density, the density of steel, 7.85g/cm3,0.785 is a fast algorithm, the essence should be: unit weight =144.64cm2*100cm*7.85g/cm3=113542.4g=113.54kg. 0.785=100*7.85/1000.
- Q:Do you have H steel 550x300x11x18?
- It can be made of welded H section steel. Five thousand and two hundred outbound.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- The formula for calculating the load-bearing capacity of H steel is as follows:M = [（H 2×2×T1 + T2）××××0.858 T2 + R / R）×1000×7.85
- Q:What's the difference between welded H - section steel and high frequency welded H - section steel and hot rolled H section steel?
- There are hot forming and welding composite forming the two modes of production of H steel. The welding of H steel is the appropriate thickness strip is cut into the appropriate width of welding machine will edge and waist are welded together in the continuous welding of H steel metal consumption, production and economic benefits is low, not easy to guarantee products the performance of the uniform. Therefore, the main difference between the H type steel production in rolling mode of.H type steel and ordinary I-beam in rolling on, the latter can be rolled in two roll rolling, the former need in the universal pass. The hot-rolled H steel near net shape continuous casting billet, through four roller universal rolling process the production of high quality, high efficiency, low consumption, low cost and other characteristics, in improving the steel quality and enhance the use of economic benefit has great superiority.
- Q:In the steel-concrete composite beam, how to choose the type of steel if H steel is used?
- You say that the model of steel is Q234 or Q345, Q235-B and C, D and E carbon structural steel are used in the section steel and steel plate.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- Features are as follows: wide flange and large lateral rigidity. Good bending resistance. The two surfaces of the flange are parallel to each other, so that the connection, processing and installation are simple. Compared with the welding drawing I-beam, the utility model has the advantages of low cost, high precision, little residual stress, no expensive welding materials and welding seam detection, and the cost of steel structure production is saved by about 30%. Under the same section load, the H steel structure of hot rolled 15%-20% steel is less than that of traditional steel structure. Compared with the concrete structure, the hot rolled H steel structure can increase the use area of 6%, while the structural weight is reduced by 20% and 30%, and the internal force of the structural design is reduced. The H steel can be processed into T steel, and the castellated beams can form various section forms to meet the demands of engineering design and manufacture. H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is a kind of economical type section steel, widely used in industry, buildings, bridges, oil drilling platforms, according to the forecast in 2005 China's H steel demand of about 2 million 500 thousand tons, 5 million tons of demand in 2010, but the H steel of China's annual production capacity of 1 million 200 thousand tons, the market demand is very great.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range