Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:packed in bundle, suitable for sea transport (by container) or According to the clients`requirements
Delivery Detail:According to the actual weight
high quality and factory price
short delievery time
good after-sales service
Country of Origin: China
Mill name: Ningbo Preah Vihear Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
Commodity: H beam
Tolerance: Strictly according to the G/B and JIS standard
Delivery time: within 30days
Price term: CIF/ CFR according to clients requirements
Payment terms: 100%Irrevercable L/C At Sight or TT
ACCORDING TO STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
H beam Section sizenma(mm)Weight (kg/m)
Height×BreadthWeb thichnessFlange thichness
- Q:In the H steel frame, what is the connection between the secondary beams? Welding or high strength bolt connection?
- Steel structure screw connection
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled H steel and welded H? Is it the same weight?
- Specifications (section size) a wide range. Height, web, flange thickness, flange width can be selected according to customer requirements of steel plate welding. It can be used as a standard except for hot-rolled H steel.
- Q:What are the materials of H steel?
- The necessary grades can be marked behind said deoxidation methods of quality grades and symbols. The quality class symbols are A, B, C, and D respectively. Deoxidation method notation: F means boiling steel; B represents semi killed steel: Z indicates calm steel; TZ stands for special sedation steel; calm steel is not marked; Z and TZ are not standard. For example, Q235-AF indicates a class of rimmed steel.
- Q:How much is the weight of 200x200 H steel?
- What is not commonly used is the 200*204*12*12 weight of 56.7kg/ meters
- Q:H Elastic modulus of section steel
- Generally speaking, elasticity exerts an external effect on an elastic body, and it changes in shape (called strain)
- Q:What are the uses of I-beam and H steel?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel, so that it can be easily connected by high strength spiral bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use.
- Q:Is the beam made of I-beam or H?
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:How to process arc H steel?
- See you is an arc in which direction the ah, if it is directly under the arc arc flange flange welded web on the line, the web is on the web flange welding arc. There are two directions are arc. Hope to help you.
- Q:How large H steel are used for steel roof with span of 19 meters and 26 meters respectively?
- The steel roof truss of 26 meters span adopts Q345 steel, the column section adopts H500 * 250 * 10 * 14, and the beam adopts H (800-500) * 220 * 12 * 14
- Q:In the steel-concrete composite beam, how to choose the type of steel if H steel is used?
- GB50017 code for design of steel structure; detail drawing of steel structure joints of high-rise civil buildings; 01SG519; steel reinforced concrete composite structure atlas 04SG523
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range