|Entry Type: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
1.ISO, SGS, Rohs standard
2.clolor and size customized
3.Maintenance free & safer than wooden pallets
4.Can print your LOGO as you required
5.Made of 100% Virgin HDPE material
6.Cleanable, Non-Poisonous Pallets Built for the Most Stringent Sanitary Demands.
7.Plastic Pallets Offer an Economic Alternative to Wood Pallets or Skids.
8.recyalable and washable.
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||STACKABLE IN BULK Qty loading(20'GP/40'HC): 390/940PCS|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after confirmation|
-Heavy duty, single faced,Eco-friendly
Plastic Pallet-single tray pallet
Static:2000kg / Dynamic:500kg
This pallet is not porous and does not absorb any liquid. Easy to clean with high press equipment, and the pallet is resistant to most chemical agents.
The pallet is fully recyclable at the end of the lifetime.
by sea,by air,express delivery
We can offer you samples,but first the samples fees and freight charges should be your account.Once you placed an order with us,we will refund you the money from the payment.
- Q:How can plastics be cleaned?
- You can use a soft cloth gently wipe, smear a little toothpaste. But should not use alkaline soap and solvents, to prevent the total plastic plastic agent was destroyed, resulting in plastic hardens, brittle; or swelling of certain plastics, causing damage to the product. Should not use boiling water to wash, to avoid deformation. Plastic products should avoid contact with acids, alkalis, alcohol, gasoline and other substances, so that chemical changes can be avoided.
- Q:Why should I granulate before injection? What's the advantage of granulation?
- The purpose of granulation is to consider from the quality, complete use of broken material injection molding can be completely. Some products, however, have problems with injection molding of fully cracked materials and have to use granulation materials.
- Q:How can a plastic foam be used?
- If you have a plaid or a unique plastic foam package, you can dye it and fix it on the wall to make it an abstract decoration. It is economical, affordable and creative. I believe it is absolutely unique! If the lattice space space, can also receive some lighter some items, such as scarves, neckties, neckties, thin gloves, hairpin, headwear and so on, readily available small objects.
- Q:What are the materials for plastic bottles?
- Most of the beverage bottles are made of plastic. They are mainly made of polyethylene or polypropylene and added a variety of organic solvents. Polyethylene, polypropylene, these two materials non-toxic, tasteless, used to fill drinks, etc., is very safe for the human body. But once the polyethylene is subjected to high temperature or acid corrosion, it dissolves slowly and releases organic solvents, which can cause harm to the human body.
- Q:How to make up the holes in the plastic basin, and the method is simple and durable
- Another method is to press a piece of plastic on a leak. Use a hair dryer to blow the hot air between the plastic sheet and the basin. Press it gently after melting. Be careful, or you'll blow a hole in the plastic basin.
- Q:What is the material of plastic bottles? Will plasticizers be produced?
- At present, 90% of plastic bottles in the market are polyethylene terephthalate (PET) as a bottle body material. Professor Jiang Pingping of the school of chemical and materials engineering at Jiangnan University said that the substance in the bottled water PET generally does not contain plasticizers, which are determined by the manufacturing process of PET.
- Q:How can you increase the hardness of PE plastics?
- Is it HDPE or LDPE? You can add some calcium carbonate to improve the hardness.
- Q:Why don't you put the plastic bags in the fridge?
- Don't put the plastic bags in the refrigerator, or the consequences will be serious.
- Q:How to make plastic shrink?
- The shrinkage of plastic is the percentage of the size of the plastic parts at the molding temperature and the size of the mold after being removed from the mold and cooled to room temperature. It reflects the extent to which plastic parts are removed from the mold and cooled to a reduced size.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of plastics?
- The density of plastic is between 0.8-2.2g/cm3, generally only steel 1/3-1/4, aluminum 1/2, concrete 1/3, similar to wood. It can reduce the construction intensity and reduce the weight of the building.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range