Graphite Horizontal Continuous Casting Mold
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10,000 Pieces per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Application: Industry
- Dimensions: Various of specification according to customers' requirement
- Chemical Composition: Carbon
- Composition: High purity carbon
1high pure and density
2mould for casting industry
3high strength graphite
4long using lif
Graphite Horizontal continuous casting mold
1. Thermal stability: According to the quench acute thermal using conditions of graphite crucible, we will specially design the production procedure, so as to ensure the reliability of product quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: Even and fine basic design will delay the erosion of crucible.
3. Impact resistance: Graphite crucible can bear high thermal impact, so any process can be carried out.
4. Acid resistance: The adding of special materials will greatly improve the quality of crucible, especially its index of acid resistance., and will prolong the service life of graphite crucible.
5. High heat Conduction: High content of fixed carbon ensures the good heat conduction, shorten the time of dissolution, and remarkably reduce the energy consumption.
6. Control of metal pollution: The component of material under strict control will ensure that graphite crucible will not pollute the metals when dissolving.
7. Quality stability: The process technology of forming under high pressure and quality guarantee system will fully ensure the stability of quality
Graphite molds Materials index:
3.Compressive strength: 65mPa
4.Shore hardness: 55
1. Brass continuous casting mould
2. Red copper continuous casting mould
3. Continuous casting mould for jewelry of gold, silver, platinum, etc.
4. Steel and stainless steel continuous casting mould.
By the shape of the cast product, it is divided into round bar mould, hollow tube mould, and shaped mould.
- Q:What are the electrodes on the die?
- Because the melting point of copper is 1083oC, and the melting point of graphite will appear in 3400oC. Graphite electrode can bear more machine setting conditions. These settings calculate the rate of metal removal and the amount of graphite loss. If the electrode material needs to be strictly controlled, the graphite electrode can be placed in a non - wear state (loss less than 1%) during rough machining. But the copper electrode is not used. Graphite electrode is easy to process. Graphite milling speed than other metal processing fast 3-4 times, and does not require additional manual processing.
- Q:Why should graphite column be used as solid lubricant in mould guide sleeve?
- Graphite can be used as a solid lubricant, but most of them use ordinary oils as lubricants. Graphite is used here as a lubricant. The possible reason is to prevent the oil from polluting the products.
- Q:Plastic mold: several commonly used die repair method
- Mold plays a very important role in modern industry, and its quality decides the quality of product directly. To improve the precision and service life of mould, shorten the mould manufacturing cycle, many enterprises urgently need to solve technical problems, but in tooling process often collapse angle, deformation, wear, or even broken failure form. Therefore, the repair of the mold is also necessary. There are many ways to repair dies, such as EDM, argon arc welding, laser overlaying and brush plating. The argon arc welding repair uses the arc which is continuously sent between the welding wire and the workpiece as the heat source, and is welded by the gas protection arc ejected by the welding torch nozzle. At present, argon arc welding is a common method and can be applied to most major metals, including carbon steel and alloy steel. Metal inert gas welding for stainless steel, aluminum, magnesium, copper, titanium, zirconium and nickel alloy, due to low prices, is widely used in mold repair welding, but the disadvantages of the welding heat affected area, solder joints, the precision mold repair has been gradually replaced laser welding repair. Brush plating brush plating technology is the use of a special DC power supply equipment, power supply electrode plating, brush plating anode as the anode; power supply is connected with the workpiece, as the cathode. The brush plating pen is usually made of high purity fine graphite block as anode material
- Q:How do graphite blocks do mirror treatment?
- Then polished diamond paste (grain size W5) polished, and finally use (W3.5) of diamond polishing paste polished to the mirror surface.
- Q:I do stretch die for nodular cast iron, which can tell me the mold heat treatment method, the specific Cui fire a few degrees?
- annealingThe casting stress of the stress relief cast iron is about two times greater than that of the gray iron. For ductile iron castings which are no longer subjected to other heat treatment, stress relieving annealing shall be carried out.
- Q:How is the graphite packing ring made?
- The graphite packing ring is made of hydraulic press and die. We make the sealing equipment and gasket
- Q:Graphite mold maintenance
- Maintenance in production:1. when the mold is used, the guide post and guide sleeve should be lubricated regularly2., in the production of regular corresponding parts and edges of the mold should be repeated lubrication or stamping oil3. in addition to other items prohibited double punching, stamping materials, lubricants should be far away from the work area.4. edges of the iron powder can not delay too much, should be timely source of retention of materials and regular cleaning of scrap, after the end of the production of the mold to conduct a comprehensive inspection, comprehensive cleaning, guarantee the cleanliness of the mold.
- Q:Can graphite be used as a gear?
- Graphite is a kind of brittle non wearing material. It can not be used as a torque transmitting device. It can be used in the situation where the requirement of accuracy is not high
- Q:How do you sell graphite?
- Negative materials graphite powder: mainly used for lithium-ion batteries and other power batteries as negative electrode materials, electric vehicles are now so fire, graphite anode material market is not a problem.
- Q:Graphite used for mold, how much is the market price of one ton?
- Mainly used for electrodes!Processing is not very convenient
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million|
|Main Markets||20.00% South America
20.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% South Asia
20.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||41% - 50%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||3-5 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||5,000-10,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||8|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||AVERAGE|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like