Detailed Product Description
high quality with best price
produce graphite mould as per drawings
supply graphite product stably
Providing heating systems used in mono-crystalline silicon and multi-crystalline silicon industrial furnaces(such as heaters, thermal insulation material, insulation materials, etc.)
Providing molds, utensils, crucibles used in furnaces(such as graphite boats ,outer molds, mounting plates,etc.)
Providing crucibles and utensils used for particular amorphous metal ,rare metal, and non-ferrous metal and crystallizers for the growth of ferrous metal, etc. .
Providing mechanical seal parts ,graphite rings ,graphite bearings, graphite leaf, etc..
Providing carbon felt, carbon cords,graphite power,graphite felt, compound carbon felt of different specifications
- Q:How long is the service life of graphite boat sticking point?
- Shi Mozhou is the graphite mold. Graphite mold itself is a carrier, can we need to locate or finalize the raw materials and components placed in the graphite mold, high temperature sintering molding.
- Q:Why should graphite mould be used for oxyacetylene ablation test?
- In modern industrial production, stamping, forging, die casting, extrusion, plastic injection or other processing methods widely used in product parts, and forming mold of supporting the blank forming product in accordance with the requirements of the parts
- Q:Graphite mold glass mold stamping?
- The general definition of mold: in industrial production, special tools with various presses and presses installed in the through pressure on the metal or non-metallic materials to produce the required shape parts or products, this special tool referred to as mold.
- Q:How oil impregnated graphite mould
- The graphite in oil can be ah, the so-called oil lubrication, is let graphite better, if it is a machine, can increase the cutting force of graphite, easier processing
- Q:How do you sell graphite?
- Negative materials graphite powder: mainly used for lithium-ion batteries and other power batteries as negative electrode materials, electric vehicles are now so fire, graphite anode material market is not a problem.
- Q:What are the suppliers of mobile 3D glass hot bending graphite die?
- I suggest to take some measures, you can download a Android optimization master to use, can be appropriate to reduce the load, mobile phone, Android optimization master power saving management functions can be seen clearly, with open content consumption program, can be selectively closed now don't need it in the power consumption of the program, to reduce mobile phone load
- Q:What can graphite be used to make dry batteries?
- The use and properties of the material are closely linked. Because the graphite soapy, can reduce the friction between the material, can be used as a lubricant, and the high temperature resistance for high temperature lubricant. Have good conductivity can be used as electrode.
- Q:How are graphite molds made?
- Raw materials are crushed, mixed, molded, and graphitized
- Q:What is the die electrode?
- Red copper, or graphite can also be used as electrodes, with copper to fight things relatively light, and smaller particles, but the price is expensive, NC milling plus molding trouble.
- Q:What are the differences between domestic and imported graphite? Who can tell me? What are they used in?
- Domestic graphite and imported density is not the same, Shaw hardness is not the same, domestic graphite particles than the import of graphite to be much larger
Our products of carbon and graphite are widely used in many fields. Moreover, some products and technology are advanced in the world. With reliable quality and sound prestige, we enjoy great popularity domestically and also have steady business relationships with customers from such countries and regions as Europe, the USA, the UK, and Japan.
We hope our products can meet the demand of sophisticated technology development, offering the best choice for every kind of technology in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||70.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% North America
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range