We can provide a series of vibration molding specialty graphite from coarse to medium grain, available mainly as round and rectangular blocks with the grain size from 0.8 to 4mm. Simple-shape machined parts, such as graphite plates, bricks, discs and sleeves can also be provided. Highly homogenous structure, excellent consistence, and outstanding performance set our 0.8mm-grain graphite apart from other competitors in China and make them parallel with any world top grade in their line.
They are mainly used in cement industries in kiln machines. These industrial graphite blocks are also used in various chemical industries like copper, zinc, aluminum extrusions industries, glass, cables manufacturing units, paper mills etc. We make our graphite carbon blocks available in the best quality and that also at the industry leading prices.
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to carbon containing impurities, mainly refers to amorphous carbon, charcoal, activated carbon, carbon black and coke.
- Q:What is the difference between graphite and activated carbon?
- Activated charcoal is a mixture with good adsorption capacity obtained by carbonization and pore-forming treatment directly with wood, coconut shell and so on. It contains organic or inorganic functional groups, which is a dense pore structure.
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- Do not believe that formaldehyde self-test box, I measured anywhere in my home are 0.1, including outdoor.
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Not all activated carbon has a gas adsorption capacity, only with a large number of holes slightly larger than the toxic and harmful gas molecular diameter of the activated carbon, have a strong adsorption capacity, and to achieve this requirement, the choice of activated carbon material and processing requirements on the extremely strict. Only the selection of high-quality shells of activated carbon, home improvement pollution has a better adsorption effect.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
- Q:What is the difference between volcanic ash and activated carbon adsorption?
- The adsorption effect of volcanic ash is not as good as activated carbon. In addition, some volcanic ash contains toxic substances.
- Q:Activated carbon fiber or activated carbon fiber
- In the field of carbon fiber is the same.I personally think that the history of misunderstanding is like this, early years of science and technology in Japan developed, they love to use "charcoal", the international community only know "charcoal", we have to use charcoal. , The State Text Working Committee in the planning of Chinese characters has been working, the domestic periodicals and magazines have changed to carbon.
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Graphite is a crystalline carbon. Hexagonal system, for the iron color to dark gray. A density of 2.25 g / cm3, a hardness of 1.5, a melting point of 3652C, and a boiling point of 4827C. Soft, greasy feeling, can be conductive. Chemical nature is not active, corrosion resistance, and acid, alkali and other difficult to react. Heat in the air or oxygen to heat, can burn and generate carbon dioxide. The strong oxidizer oxidizes it to an organic acid. Used as anti-friction agent and lubricating material, making crucible, electrode, dry battery, pencil lead. High purity graphite can be used as a neutron descaling agent in nuclear reactors. Often referred to as charcoal or black lead, because it was previously mistaken for lead.
- Q:What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
SinoAUXI, is a leading manufacturer of chemicals for rubber processing and related industry in China. Our products are categorized into 4 groups and more than 30 varieties.
Our company has won an excellent reputation domestically and internationally. Now, our company has become the most comprehensive enterprise of rubber accelerators in our country due to our extensive knowledge of customers' demands, continuous product development and the implementation of a modern quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered.
|Product Price Range