We can provide a series of vibration molding specialty graphite from coarse to medium grain, available mainly as round and rectangular blocks with the grain size from 0.8 to 4mm. Simple-shape machined parts, such as graphite plates, bricks, discs and sleeves can also be provided. Highly homogenous structure, excellent consistence, and outstanding performance set our 0.8mm-grain graphite apart from other competitors in China and make them parallel with any world top grade in their line.
They are mainly used in cement industries in kiln machines. These industrial graphite blocks are also used in various chemical industries like copper, zinc, aluminum extrusions industries, glass, cables manufacturing units, paper mills etc. We make our graphite carbon blocks available in the best quality and that also at the industry leading prices.
- Q:What is the difference between graphite and activated carbon?
- Activated charcoal is a mixture with good adsorption capacity obtained by carbonization and pore-forming treatment directly with wood, coconut shell and so on. It contains organic or inorganic functional groups, which is a dense pore structure.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Activated carbon is the main adsorption of formaldehyde and benzene, coconut shell activated carbon used in Southeast Asia quality coconut shell as raw material, by carbonization, activation, refined processing, the first in the country to use industrial computer control activation reaction, like coconut charcoal is made of coconut shell , With the pore structure developed, the specific surface area, adsorption capacity, strength Gordon characteristics, widely used in addition to formaldehyde, all kinds of water purification treatment, the depth of water treatment, gold extraction, cigarette filter, gas purification and so on.
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- Do not believe that formaldehyde self-test box, I measured anywhere in my home are 0.1, including outdoor.
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
- Q:Used activated carbon and have not used the difference between it
- There are differences, used with pollutants, no use is not.
- Q:Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Strictly speaking, is simple, but in fact activated carbon in addition to containing carbon, but also contains oxygen, hydrogen and other substances, therefore, in theory, is simple, in fact it is a compound! Hope to adopt!
- Q:What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to the use of carbon, writing elements and their compounds, such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, calcium carbonate and so on.
- Q:Is it better to use formaldehyde in addition to formaldehyde?
- As far as I know the activated carbon in addition to formaldehyde will be secondary pollution, adsorption saturation after a rise in temperature will be re-released, you can use Egyptian carbon crystal can be adsorbed or can be decomposed material or processed by the adsorption more Strong activated carbon type in addition to formaldehyde. I hope I can help you.
SinoAUXI, is a leading manufacturer of chemicals for rubber processing and related industry in China. Our products are categorized into 4 groups and more than 30 varieties.
Our company has won an excellent reputation domestically and internationally. Now, our company has become the most comprehensive enterprise of rubber accelerators in our country due to our extensive knowledge of customers' demands, continuous product development and the implementation of a modern quality control system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered.
|Product Price Range