Product Information of Activated Carbon Powder:
Activated carbon powder to be used in burning smoke purification,removing the heavy metal(especially Hg),PCDDs,PCDFs.
Activated carbon powder 2.It approved ISO9001:2000,NSF certificate.ASTM 3.supply sample.
Specification of Activated Carbon Powder:
Finely divided size
Bulk density g/l
Packaging & Delivery of Activated Carbon Powder:
1)500kg/bag, black jumbo bag
2)25kg/bag,PP bag lined with PE bag
3)Option by clients
Other related services :
2.catalogue and photos of product
3.The packing can be made according to customers’ requirement
- Q:Activated carbon fiber or activated carbon fiber
- In the field of carbon fiber is the same.I personally think that the history of misunderstanding is like this, early years of science and technology in Japan developed, they love to use "charcoal", the international community only know "charcoal", we have to use charcoal. , The State Text Working Committee in the planning of Chinese characters has been working, the domestic periodicals and magazines have changed to carbon.
- Q:What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...
- Q:Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Activated carbon is the main adsorption of formaldehyde and benzene, coconut shell activated carbon used in Southeast Asia quality coconut shell as raw material, by carbonization, activation, refined processing, the first in the country to use industrial computer control activation reaction, like coconut charcoal is made of coconut shell , With the pore structure developed, the specific surface area, adsorption capacity, strength Gordon characteristics, widely used in addition to formaldehyde, all kinds of water purification treatment, the depth of water treatment, gold extraction, cigarette filter, gas purification and so on.
- Q:Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- The key to removing the odor that is produced by the decoration is ventilation - which is no alternative to any other measure! Whether it is a plant, or activated carbon, those things for the "clear" decoration smell, its role is very limited, can not rely on.
- Q:Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,
- Q:Used activated carbon and have not used the difference between it
- Activated carbon is written in the activated carbon is written in the wrong way, the method of making activated carbon and the general method of charcoal production in the selection of raw materials are different, in the dry distillation temperature, post-production also pay attention to, such as with high-pressure steam treatment, On the tar, etc., so the activated carbon than the surface of the larger, more attractive, and have a certain strength.
- Q:Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Strictly speaking, is simple, but in fact activated carbon in addition to containing carbon, but also contains oxygen, hydrogen and other substances, therefore, in theory, is simple, in fact it is a compound! Hope to adopt!
- Q:Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Carbon black, also known as carbon black, is an amorphous carbon. Light, loose and very fine black powder, the surface area is very large, ranging from 10 ~ 3000m2 / g, is carbonaceous substances (coal, natural gas, heavy oil, fuel oil, etc.) in the absence of air under the conditions of incomplete combustion or thermal decomposition The product of the product. Specific gravity 1.8-2.1. Made of natural gas called "gas black", made of oil called "light black", made of acetylene called "acetylene black". In addition there are "slot black", "furnace black". According to the performance of carbon black, "reinforced carbon black", "conductive carbon black", "wear-resistant carbon black" and so on. Can be used for black dyes, used in the manufacture of Chinese ink, ink, paint, etc., but also for the reinforcement of rubber
- Q:Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Hazardous waste refers to emissions of one or more hazardous characteristics, such as corrosive, toxic, flammable, reactive or infectious, and that is not hazardous to hazardous substances, which may adversely affect the environment or human health, Need to be managed in accordance with hazardous wastes.
- Q:Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- It is made of charcoal finish, its main component is carbon, but still contains some impurities, it belongs to amorphous carbon.
SinAlkali, a large well-known chemical enterprise, has about a century development history.
Our products range mainly include: AMMONIUM CHLORIDE GRANULAR;SODIUM SILICATE SOLID;MALEIC ANHYDRIDE;ZINC CHLORIDE 98%MIN;AMMONIUM CHLORIDE INDUSTRY GRADE;SODIUM BICARBONATE FOOD GRADE;LIQUID AMMONIA etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South Asia
10.00% Middle East
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English; Japanese; Chinese;
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range