Carbon Anode Of High Quality
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 500 Kilograms kg
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 Tons per Month kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detailed Product Description
carbon anode ( plate , block )
carbon anode ( plate, block )
2. vibration moulded graphite block
3. Further processing graphite block
4. Dimensions are available on request
graphite block size: dia 350x350 mm, 400x400, 450x450 mm, 500x500mm
graphite plate : Length: 2100/1500mm/1000mm/500mm
Thickness:1.0 to 4.0mm
graphite rod size: dia 700-1600mm, width 400-600mm
6. Technical Index
Bulk density (g/m3)
Max grain size (mm)
(μ Ω m)
7. Molded, Isostatic,Extruded,Vibrating,Impregnated
Further processing graphite, such as Impregnated graphite, Oxidation resistant graphite, etc.
8. Product advantage :
High thermal and chemical resistance,long service life,
competitive price , steady supply ability
- Q:How to make the graphite mould and how to form the graphite mould?
- Graphitized productsSuch products include graphitized electrodes, graphitized anodes, graphitized blocks, high-purity, high-strength, high-density graphite, etc..These products are made of petroleum coke or asphalt coke as the main raw material. At last, they are treated at high temperature over 200 degrees Celsius to convert amorphous carbon into graphite. Its characteristics, C > 99%, gray powder 0.5%, conductive and electrothermal good, good corrosion resistance; production process complex and long cycle, generally 40~60 days.
- Q:Where can I sell graphite mould?
- Excellent thermal conductivity and conductivity of thermal stability of low coefficient of good expansion of 2. lines and 3. anti heat shock resistance to chemical corrosion and most metal is not easy to react at high temperatures (above 4. in most copper matrix sintering temperature of 800 DEG C) intensity increases with the temperature of 5. has good lubrication and abrasion resistance 6. easy processing, good machining performance, can mold into complex shape and high precision
- Q:Graphite mold, graphite ring and other graphite products, how about anti oxidation coating?
- Some effective antioxidant, take antioxidant coating nano graphite products according to the use conditions of different temperature, can be 1600 degrees, because the nano composite ceramic coating
- Q:Now the mould cavity EDM electrode material is the most widely used
- Copper and pure copper.In addition, larger cavity molding is often done with graphitePrecision machining is useful to tungsten, molybdenum, etc., but very few"
- Q:How do graphite blocks do mirror treatment?
- Graphite blocks are usually polished with Whetstone, sandpaper, and polishing paste. The polishing method is to use coarse aggregate the entire surface polished smooth, remove thick marks, scratches.
- Q:I do stretch die for nodular cast iron, which can tell me the mold heat treatment method, the specific Cui fire a few degrees?
- Graphite annealing graphitizing annealing in order to make the eutectoid cementite in as cast microstructure of free cementite and pearlite decomposition, obtain high plasticity of ferrite nodular cast iron body, eliminate casting stress, improve the processing of.
- Q:How oil impregnated graphite mould
- The graphite in oil can be ah, the so-called oil lubrication, is let graphite better, if it is a machine, can increase the cutting force of graphite, easier processing
- Q:What are the specific categories of Shi Moru?
- With good high temperature lubrication, protect the mold, reduce wear and tear. Excellent high temperature coating, 600-1200 degrees does not fall off and does not burn, the protection of wire material is not oxidized, easy to save, no spoilage. Used in drawing lubricant. Such as tungsten wire, molybdenum wire, rhenium wire, thorium wire and other lubricants.
- Q:Can graphite be used as a gear?
- No, it's low hardness，Generally do not use graphite as gear
- Q:Why use graphite material for 3D curved glass mould?
- The utility model has the advantages of easy processing and good mechanical processing performance, and can be made into moulds with complex shapes and high precisionSummary: graphite material has chemical stability, is not susceptible to infiltration of molten glass, will not change the composition of the glass, the material has good thermal shock resistance, and the size of the change with the temperature is small, is the best choice for hot bending glass
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$5 Million - US$10 Million|
|Main Markets||70.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% North America
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||21% - 30%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||6-10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||30,000-50,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||8|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||AVERAGE|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like