Theoretical weight and section area of each diameter as below for your information:
Section area (mm²)
Weight of 12m bar(kg)
Usage and Applications of Construction
1. Construction steel round bar is mostly used for straight bundles supply, and used for steel, bolts and various mechanical parts. While the bigger round bar, or more than 25mm hot rolled bar, is mainly for the manufacture of mechanical parts or for seamless steel billet.
2. Steel round bar is used in construction and a large number of architectural and engineering structures.
3. Besides, we can supply some especial material steel round bar that can be used for main shaft of steamer, hummer shank, with big section and supper force.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: All goods are packed in bundle with steel strips and shipped by break bulk vessel or container (depend on target market and different ports)
Delivery Detail: 45 days
Trade terms: FOB, CFR, CIF
MOQ: 25 tons per specification; we can negotiate the quantity if the specification is normal or we have stock of one specification.
Weight: Theprice invoicing on theoretical weight basis or actual weight basis depends on customer’s request.
Shipment: The shipment of bulk break or container is depends on customer’s request and the situation of the port of destination.
Documents given: Full set of original clean on board bill of lading; Original signed commercial invoice; Original packing list; Policy of insurance; Certificate of origin and what the target market needs.
- Q:How to recognize high quality thread steel
- There is from the surface quality, the normal inferior steel with adobe rolling, the surface quality is poor, often with surface defects, the overall roughness and the surface color is red; regular steel in the factory when the thread steel and real metal plate corresponding to the marked manufacturers, batch number, specifications and grades of steel, test code.
- Q:12 how much is one ton of thread steel?
- 12 thread steel one meter weight: 0.888kg
- Q:How much is the minus difference per ton of thread steel?
- H, R, and B are the first letters in English for hot-rolled (Hotrolled), ribbed (Ribbed) and reinforced (Bars) three words. Hot rolled ribbed bar is divided into HRB335 (old No. 20MnSi), HRB400 (20MnSiV, 20MnSiNb, veteran, 20Mnti), HRB500 three brands.
- Q:Excuse me, Shagang steel steel, what is the sign of
- There are two kinds of commonly used classification methods of thread steel: one is to shape classification, according to different space shapes and transverse rib rib for classification or type, such as the British Standard (BS4449), the thread steel is divided into type I and type ii. This classification mainly reflects the tightening performance of the threaded steel.
- Q:Difference between round bar and threaded steel in use
- Because steel for low alloy steel, its price is higher than that of low carbon steel, or construction units, design units, often on the general civil construction of the "practical" point of view, reduce the quality of the project, and the use of low carbon steel instead of rebar. For large engineering projects, often bribed "project inspector after" to replace "Choulianghuanzhu rib steel bar, reduce the construction cost.
- Q:What is thread steel for?
- 1. nominal diameter range and recommended diameterThe nominal diameter of the thread steel is from 6 to 25mm, and the nominal diameter of the standard steel is 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25,, 32, 40 and 50mm.Allowable deviation of surface shape and dimension of 2. ribbed steel discThe ribbed steel bars with ribbed threads shall meet the following basic requirements:The angle between the transverse ribs and the axis of the steel disc should not be less than 45 degrees. When the angle is not greater than 70 degrees, the direction of the cross section of the thread steel is opposite to that of the upper rib on both sides;The transverse rib and the spacing l shall not be greater than 0.7 times the nominal diameter of the steel;The angle between the sides of the transverse rib and the surface of the threaded steel shall not be less than 45 degrees;The sum of the gap (including the width of longitudinal ribs) between the ends of the cross bar and the end of the cross bar of the threaded steel shall not be greater than 20% of the nominal circumference of the thread steel;When the rebar nominal diameter less than 12mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.055; the nominal diameter of 14mm and 16mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.060; the nominal diameter is more than 16mm, the relative rib area should not be less than 0.065.
- Q:Excuse me, the difference between round steel, screw steel, steel, plate material, steel wire, hope professional answer
- Disk and rebar with rib, have all the same, basically can not see, rebar size is more than Phi 9, a lot of hardness than wire reinforced strong general, so the steel strip is usually linear, bluntly, steel disc is not up, disc. The size can be intercepted, so can be screwed up disc.
- Q:What is the diameter of the cross section of the threaded steel?
- The cross section of a threaded steel is a circle, and the diameter of any line passing through the center of the circle is the diameter.
- Q:The difference between rebar and crescent
- From the shape of the rebar, the longitudinal rib and the cross rib intersect to form a thread; the crescent shaped steel bar looks from the shape, the longitudinal rib and the transverse rib do not intersect.
- Q:What does "4esg25" mean on thread steel?
- 4esg25 these are the basic information of reinforcement, equivalent to the identity card information. Represents grade four steel (HRB500), and ESG represents the modulus of elasticity of the reinforcement in the reinforcement; then the nominal diameter is 25.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range