PVC floor glue is very matched with the PVC Tile Floor, water-base, every kg can cover 7-9 SQM
PVC Elastic Floor Glue is a sort of one-component dispersive water-base adhesive, of high initial viscidity and coating property. It is an ideal choice for binding various kinds of coiled or flaky homogeneous penetrative PVC floor. The construction cost is very low, every Kg can cover 7-9 Sqm.
Its advantages is as follows:
1. Solventless and environmentally friendly;
2. Simple construction and economical dosage;
3. Of high initial viscosity;
4. Working time as long as 24 hours;
5. High workability;
6. Anti-plasticizer formula;
7. High resistance to extrusion and shock after solidification.
- Q:What are the reasons for rubber cracking after shock absorption of rubber products?
- Rubber has poor elasticity, permanent deformation, large creep, poor deflection and so on.
- Q:What is the rubber composition of sole?
- Styrene butadiene rubber (styrene butadiene rubber) is a kind of macromolecule elastomer material synthesized by copolymerization of butadiene and styrene as main monomers. Its quality is even and pure, and impurities are mixed little. It can be dissolved in benzene, toluene, gasoline, chloroform and other organic solvents. The unsaturated double bond in the styrene butadiene rubber molecule and the vulcanizing agent form a cross-linked network structure by substitution or addition reaction, and the styrene butadiene rubber vulcanizate reinforced by the reinforcing agent has higher physical and mechanical properties.Styrene butadiene rubber vulcanization rate is slow, but vulcanization flatness is good, not easy to over vulcanization, with aging resistance, heat resistance, wear resistance, and other excellent performance.
- Q:What kind of product is suitable for rubber trimmer? Where's the rubber trimmer?
- Trimming machines are mainly used in wood chamfering, metal trimming, strip grinding and other motor type movable trimming equipment. Chamfering machine.Stationary trimmerGenerally used for metal strip trimming, that is, after the strip of metal strips with a fixed tool to remove burr or chamfer on both sides of the required radian,Scope of application: used in tableware, stationery, hardware, sheet metal and other special equipment industry.
- Q:PVC conveyor belts and rubber belts differ from each other in their respective advantages
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. PVC materials often use stabilizers, lubricants, auxiliary processing agents, pigments, anti shock agents and other additives in practical use. Is not flammable, high strength, excellent resistance to climate variability and geometric stability. PVC has strong resistance to oxidizing agents, reducing agents and strong acids. However, it can be corroded by concentrated oxidizing acids such as concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, and it is also not suitable for contact with aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Q:What's wrong with rubber whitening?
- White: may refer to spray frost (dissolved in more than rubber, drugs in rubber migration to the rubber surface), 1 reasons, excessive drug formulation; 2, sulfur is not complete, the two plus sulfur solution (130 - to 1 hour);It may be a white filler in rubber, so there's no way out. It's only the formula;
- Q:What are the hazards of rubber accelerators?
- Many have carcinogenic substances, long-term contacts are not too good, attention to protection is also necessary.
- Q:How to improve the aging resistance of rubber?
- In the course of oxidation, ozone can produce molecular cracks, but also make the deformed rubber crack in the direction of stress, namely ozone cracking".Heat will increase the temperature, thermal cracking or thermal crosslinking of rubber will accelerate the oxidation rate of the rubber, that is, heat aging.
- Q:How are rubber wires processed
- Extrusion processExtrusion process is through extrusion machine, barrel, cylinder wall and screw member role, so that the plastic to achieve extrusion and preliminary shape purposes, extrusion process, also known as extrusion process.Extrusion process is the main equipment extruder.Extrusion characteristics of several rubber: natural rubber extrusion speed, shrinkage of semi-finished products is small. The body temperature 50-60, head of 70-80 C, 80-90 type C; styrene butadiene rubber extrusion speed, compression deformation, surface roughness, body temperature 50-70, the temperature of 70-80 DEG C, die temperature is 100-105 DEG C; chloroprene rubber extrusion without sufficient thermal refining, body temperature of 50 DEG C, nose, mouth and 70 DEG C; ethylene propylene rubber extrusion speed, small shrinkage, body temperature 60-70, the temperature of 80-130 DEG C, C type 90-140. Acrylonitrile butadiene rubber extrusion performance is poor, extrusion should be fully hot refining. The body temperature is 50-60 degrees, and the nose temperature is 70-80 degrees centigrade.
- Q:What kind of material does the shockproof rubber cushion usually choose, What's the hardness?
- Recommend the use of EPDM, its good elasticity, although lower than natural rubber, isoprene rubber and butadiene rubber but its resistance to aging, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, resistance to high pressure steam performance advantage, so compared to choose EPDM.Shock absorbing rubber used to be the only adhesive for NR in the past. In recent years, in order to meet the requirements of increasing heat resistance and oil resistance of automobiles, IIR, EPDM, NBR and CR have also begun to be used, and even microcellular PU elastomers and TPE thermoplastic elastomers have appeared. In addition, according to automotive requirements, in order to achieve lightweight targets, plastics have begun to replace metal, so-called rubber and plastic shock absorption rubber products.
- Q:What problems need to pay attention to when inflating the pipe?
- The charging pressure does not exceed the working pressure of the air sac, and the sharp object is prevented from scratching the gasbag during the inflating process
CYTRUBBER, specially produces wire braided rubber hose,spiral rubber hose,super high pressure rubber hose,pneumatic hose,sand blast hose,oxygen blowing hose,drilling hose,hydraulic cylinder,metal hose and various rubber products.With the merits of high pressure resistance,small bending radius,strong fatigue resistance,long lifespan and so on,our products are widely used in metallurgy,oil drilling,engineering machines,mining,various hydraulic machines and etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1.5 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe, America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 15,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range