Glass wool felt main specification
Thermal conductivity: 0.038-0.06W/mK
Average Fiber dia.:less than 5.5
Grade of combustibility:Non combustible Grade A
Hydrophobicity:More than 98.2%
Sound Absorption coefficient: 1.03 product reverberation method 24kg/m3 2000HZ
- Q:What kinds of fire retardant coatings are there in steel structures?
- Ultra thin steel structure fire retardant coating refers to the coating thickness of 3 mm (including 3 mm) within, decorative effect is better, when high temperature can expand foaming, fire-resistant limit is generally less than 2 H steel structure fire retardant coating. This kind of fireproof coating for steel structure is a solvent based system with excellent adhesive strength, good weather resistance, good water resistance, good leveling and good decoration;
- Q:What is the heating tube cotton insulation material itch on the body?
- Commonly used raw materials are iron, phosphorus, nickel, lead, chromium, copper, manganese, zinc, titanium and other slag. Mainly used as insulation material and sound-absorbing material. Iron packing materials can also be used. Slag cotton is made of industrial waste, slag (blast furnace slag or copper slag, aluminum slag, etc.) as the main raw material, by melting, using high-speed centrifugation or injection process, such as cotton filamentous inorganic fiber. It has the characteristics of light weight, small thermal conductivity, no burning, mothproof, cheap, corrosion resistance, good chemical stability, good absorption performance. It can be used for building insulation, sound absorption, sound insulation, oxygen generator and cold storage, cold insulation and insulation of various thermal equipments.
- Q:What material is fast heated and kept warm?
- Heat the heating tube and the aluminum tube with the heat preservation material.There are many kinds of insulation products, including foam plastics, mineral cotton products, foam glass, expanded perlite thermal insulation products, rubber powder, EPS granule insulation paste, mineral spraying cotton and foamed cement insulation products.
- Q:What are the building thermal insulation materials in general?
- Building thermal insulation material is to take measures to reduce the heat inside the building to the outside, so as to maintain the indoor temperature of building. Building insulation material plays an important role in creating suitable indoor thermal environment and saving energy in building insulation.
- Q:How can the exhaust pipe of a gas water heater be insulated by going through the glass?
- Gas water heater exhaust pipe are now dual structure: the inner tube is the exhaust pipe, the fan will strong combustion exhaust water heater forcibly discharges the indoor air inlet pipe; the outer tube is, the outer air (oxygen) gas suction water heater for combustion.
- Q:Exterior wall insulation putty powder construction needs to pay attention to what problems?
- When the market holds 90% of the organic thermal insulation material at a standstill, as the fire protection level of the exterior wall insulation, inorganic materials, rock wool has ushered in an unprecedented market opportunity. Therefore, when using rock wool board, there are some we need to understand. Rock wool board insulation system for energy-saving insulation project construction should be in accordance with the review of qualified construction drawing design documents and approved by the project for energy-saving insulation project construction plan.
- Q:What materials should be used for building energy saving? Why?
- Rock wool is a selection of basalt or diabase as the main raw material, made by melting high temperature inorganic artificial fiber. Rock wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, heat resistance, non combustion, and good chemical stability. Rock wool used for exterior walls of buildings. There are three forms of insulation: internal heat insulation, central sandwich insulation and external insulation.
- Q:What are common house thermal insulation materials?
- In architecture, it is customary to control the flow of heat through the houseMaterials called thermal insulation prevent the heat from entering the room from being called heat insulation material. Insulation, thermal insulation materials insulation materials called duncan. The commonly used insulation materials can be divided into two categories: organic and inorganic. In its shape
- Q:What is mineral fiber cotton? Yes, it's insulation.
- Mineral fiber cotton is a kind of cotton fiber which is made from various mineral raw materials by melting and fiber forming and by surface treatment with different organic and inorganic reagents.
- Q:What is the difference between ordinary slag wool rock wool board and basalt rock wool board?
- Although rock wool and cotton products belong to CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 Portland slag system, but because of differences in their chemical composition on (Table 2), making them the phase composition of crystallization point falls in different regions in the CaO-Al2O3-SiO2 three phase diagram (Figure 1). From table 2 and figure 1 shows that the rock composition point (4, 5, 6 in the figure) are located on the 2 wollastonite gehetinite 2 calcium feldspar crystallization zone (CS-C2AS-CAS2 zone), the solid phase will have the three crystalline phase because of wollastonite, gehetinite, calcium do not have hard water feldspar characteristics, the water change is very small, the rock wool has good water resistance.
Since our establishment, we have paid high attention to our technical management and quality management. Our company has gained registration certificate of ISO9001 quality management and founded strict quality system.The aluminum sheet and thermal insulation jacket have obtained national practicable product patent.
We have gained good reputation among customers from at home or abroad because of our high quality products and perfect service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xingang Port,Dalian Port
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average