The glass wool is a silk-like material made by fiberizing melted glass and then coating with thermosetting resin through centrifugal blowing process. By means of thermal setting, this material can be further process into series of products for multi-purpose uses, such as glass wool board, blanket, fiber glass air-conditioning duct and so on.
Centrifugal Glass Wool Pipe
CE, ISO Certificates
Inner diameter 27mm-1020mm
Density :48-65 80kg/m3
• Sound absorption and noise reduction; it can effectively prevent syntony.
• Light materials; easy for installation.
• Antisepsis, ageing resistance and anticorrosion, ensuring a healthy environment.
• Low moisture absorption; stable physical properties.
• Low thermal conductivity; high heat preservation.
• fireproof; incombustible permanently.
• Strong resistance to extrusion and impact.
- Q:What kinds of fire retardant coatings are there in steel structures?
- The utility model can be expanded and expanded slowly when the fire is in place to form a dense and hard fireproof heat-insulating layer, and the fireproof layer has strong fireproof impact property, and the temperature rise of the steel is delayed, and the steel member is effectively protected. Ultra thin intumescent steel structure fire retardant coating can be sprayed, brushed or rolled. It is generally used in building steel structures with a fire resistance requirement of less than 2 h. There have been fire resistance to meet or exceed the new ultra-thin fireproof coating for steel structure of 2 varieties of H, it is mainly based on the special structure of the poly methyl acrylate or epoxy resin and amino resin, chlorinated paraffin, compound as base adhesive, with high degree of polymerization of ammonium polyphosphate, double itrate alcohol, melamine as four fire retardant system, adding titanium dioxide, wollastonite and other inorganic refractory material, using 200# as solvent and solvent oil compound. All kinds of light steel structure, grid and so on, use this type of fire retardant coatings for fire protection.
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials?
- Mineral wool is the industrial waste slag as main raw materials by melting, cotton like insulation material made by injection method and centrifugal method: cotton is a natural rock as raw material is made of mineral wool. The commonly used rock such as Xuan Wuyan, diabase, amphibolite etc..Mineral wool characteristics: mineral cotton and products is a high-quality insulation materials, has more than 100 years of production and application history. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound absorption, good chemical stability, no burning and corrosion resistance, abundant raw material sources and low cost:
- Q:What is the heating tube cotton insulation material itch on the body?
- Commonly used raw materials are iron, phosphorus, nickel, lead, chromium, copper, manganese, zinc, titanium and other slag. Mainly used as insulation material and sound-absorbing material. Iron packing materials can also be used. Slag cotton is made of industrial waste, slag (blast furnace slag or copper slag, aluminum slag, etc.) as the main raw material, by melting, using high-speed centrifugation or injection process, such as cotton filamentous inorganic fiber. It has the characteristics of light weight, small thermal conductivity, no burning, mothproof, cheap, corrosion resistance, good chemical stability, good absorption performance. It can be used for building insulation, sound absorption, sound insulation, oxygen generator and cold storage, cold insulation and insulation of various thermal equipments.
- Q:Protective clothing is glass cotton wool type
- Rock wool, also known as asbestos, is a kind of mineral cotton. A fluffy short staple fiber made from natural rock and minerals. Rock wool is a kind of inorganic fiber made of natural rock, such as Xuan Wuyan, gabbro, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite and so on. It is made by melting and fibrosis at high temperature.
- Q:Is the calorimeter for building materials calorific value?
- Calorific value calorimeter for building materials is used to determine the calorific value of building combustible materials such as stone, wood, concrete, and even dispersed mineral wool and polymers.In the standard set / group under the condition of oxygen nitrogen calorimeter specimen is placed in a certain quality of a constant volume, in order to test the temperature rise test as the foundation, considering all the heat loss and latent heat of vaporization, heat of combustion calculation sample.
- Q:What's the difference between glass fiber and mineral wool?
- Melting natural rock or metallurgical slag in a cupola or a pool furnace, etc. by blowing or centrifuging.
- Q:What are the differences and prices between rock wool board and mineral wool board?
- Its main chemical components are silica, three, two aluminum oxide, calcium oxide, Magnesium Oxide, and a small amount of iron oxide, etc., and a small amount of phenolic resin is added to make the molding;
- Q:Fireproof rock wool board can be used as firewall?
- Composite rock wool board and slag wool board referred to as mineral wool, slag wool has been widely used in metallurgy, machinery, building materials, petroleum and chemical industry in 1970s, rock wool used for external wall thermal insulation in developed countries such as the EU has a history of nearly 30 years, but in our country because of its high cost and production cost, the economic costs of organic insulation the material is greater than, the application range is not big.
- Q:What are the advantages of inorganic fiber spraying in construction engineering?
- The company has professional inorganic fiber spraying construction qualification, can undertake a variety of insulation works, the main products of the company are: a rigid polyurethane foam composite board, polyurethane hard foam coating, inorganic fiber coating, glass wool and rock wool board auxiliary materials. Professional undertake spraying level external wall thin plastering system thermal insulation project.
- Q:The difference between rock wool and mineral wool
- By the above two concepts, we should compare the difference between rock wool and slag cotton.1., raw materials are different: to metallurgical slag or fly ash as the main raw material called slag cotton; basalt and other rock as the main raw material called "rock wool"".2. the coefficient of acidity of rock wool and slag cotton is also different. Rock wool acidity coefficient MK generally greater than 1.5, and even up to more than 2; slag cotton MK generally can only be maintained at around 1.2, it is difficult to more than 1.3.3. because of the difference between chemical composition and acidity coefficient of rock wool and slag cotton, they also show some differences in performance.(1) the difference of water resistance(2) difference of heat resistance;(3) difference in corrosion resistance
Since our establishment, we have paid high attention to our technical management and quality management. Our company has gained registration certificate of ISO9001 quality management and founded strict quality system.The aluminum sheet and thermal insulation jacket have obtained national practicable product patent.
We have gained good reputation among customers from at home or abroad because of our high quality products and perfect service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xingang Port,Dalian Port
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average