rock wool board
1.Non-combustibility A1 GB Testing
2.Heat and sound Insulation
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials?
- In architecture, it is customary to control the flow of heat through the houseMaterials called thermal insulation prevent the heat from entering the room from being called heat insulation material. Insulation, thermal insulation materials insulation materials called duncan. The commonly used insulation materials can be divided into two categories: organic and inorganic. In its shapeCan be divided into fibrous, porous, microporous, bubble, granular, layered and many other, here are some of the more common materials are briefly introduced.
- Q:What are the exterior wall insulation materials?
- Polystyrene particle insulation slurry; this material has the advantage of better water absorption, the use of this material, we must do a good crack waterproof layer, can prevent cracks.
- Q:Does water paint spray fire in underground space?
- NeededWater based brand fire retardant paint thickness is determined by base material, such as wood, steel structure, etc.:1. ultra thin structure fire retardant coating (0-3mm)2. thin steel structure fire retardant coating (3-7mm), fire-resistant 2-5h3. thick steel structure fire retardant coating (7-45mm), applicable to high-rise civil buildings, columns, general industrial and civil construction, fire up to more than 3H4. mineral cotton fire retardant insulation coating
- Q:What are the building energy saving materials?
- Glass wool is second kinds of products of mineral wool, with silica sand, limestone, fluorite and other minerals as the main raw material, by melting method and centrifugal method, using flame or high energy gas blowing process, the molten glass liquid made of inorganic fiber. Glass wool products have good thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, non burning, corrosion resistance and other properties. They are widely used in building, piping, storage tanks, boilers, aircraft, ships and other parts of the insulation, heat insulation and sound absorption.
- Q:What are the properties of fire-resistant coatings for steel structures?
- Thin coating steel structure fire retardant coating refers to the coating thickness of more than 3mm, less than or equal to 7 mm, with certain decorative effect, high temperature expansion and thickening, fire resistance within 2 H steel structure fire retardant coating. The fire retardant coating for steel structure is made up of suitable water polymer as base material, compounded with flame retardant compound system, fireproof additive, refractory fiber, etc. the principle of fire protection is super thin. For this kind of fire retardant coating, the water borne polymer must have good adhesion, durability and water resistance. Its decorative properties are better than those of thick fireproof coatings, which are inferior to those of super thin steel structure fire retardant coatings. The average fire resistance is within 2 h. Therefore, spraying construction is often used in steel structure fire protection engineering which is less than 2 h fire resistance limit. This kind of products occupy a large proportion in a period, but with the emergence of ultra-thin steel structure fire retardant coating, its market share is gradually replaced.
- Q:Why should the insulation board be spliced when it is installed?
- The EPS plate shall be bonded in a vertical arrangement and the vertical seam shall be staggered along the line. Insulation board construction fault seam stitching truth with brick walls are brick seam is a reason for strong security.
- Q:What are the exterior wall thermal insulation materials?
- Metal insulation material:Mainly aluminum and its products, such as aluminum plate, aluminum foil, aluminum foil, composite light plate, etc.. It uses the radiation characteristics of the material surface to obtain the heat insulation performance.Advantages and disadvantages: with this kind of surface characteristics of the material, almost do not absorb the heat on it, and the ability to radiate heat itself is also very small, this kind of material supply less, more expensive.
- Q:What are the kinds of fire door core board?
- Inorganic fireproof insulating material, fire door core, such as rock wool, mineral wool, glass wool, aluminum silicate cotton, asbestos, expanded perlite, expanded vermiculite products, foam glass, microporous calcium silicate products. Inorganic materials are far better than organic materials and fire insulation performance and smokeless toxic performance, but there are some limitations, some non compressive degrees, must be attached to support carrier, carrier and brought fire and burning smoke toxicity problems, such as rock wool, mineral wool, glass wool, cotton, aluminium silicate asbestos is such; some high prices, the production of high energy consumption, such as foam glass, microporous calcium silicate in the case of such refractory; some itself is not high, moisture absorbent is large, such as cement or water glass based products, perlite cement or water glass based products, products such as vermiculite foam concrete is such, therefore restricted to varying degrees as the filling core material of the fire door.
- Q:External wall insulation rock wool board construction points and matters needing attention, know how much?
- Rock wool, that is, a kind of exterior insulation material. When the market holds 90% of the organic thermal insulation material at a standstill, as the fire protection level of the exterior wall insulation, inorganic materials, rock wool has ushered in an unprecedented market opportunity. Therefore, when using rock wool board, there are some we need to understand. Rock wool board insulation system for energy-saving insulation project construction should be in accordance with the review of qualified construction drawing design documents and approved by the project for energy-saving insulation project construction plan.
- Q:The difference between rock wool and mineral wool
- Cotton like short staple fibers made from silicate melts, including slag cotton, rock wool, glass wool and ceramic fibers, generally only refer to the first two.
We specialize in producing comprehensive chemical products and heat-preserving building materials. We are one of the leading key enterprises in researching, designing and producing refractory materials, thermal insulation materials and deadening.Our products are widely applied in thermoelectricity, construction, smelting, petroleum industry, shipping industry, space industry and refrigeration industry. Our company has passed the evaluation of ISO9001 certification. We have independent rights of import and export. Our products sell well in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
We welcome you to cooperate with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||29.00% Domestic Market
9.00% Eastern Asia
8.00% Western Europe
6.00% South Asia
6.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% South America
5.00% North America
4.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Southeast Asia
||CE Certificate;EC declaration;ISO Certificate;Fireproof Class A1;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range