4.Length: according to customer's require
rockwool sandwich panel:
- Q:What are the common thermal insulation materials?
- Mineral wool is the industrial waste slag as main raw materials by melting, cotton like insulation material made by injection method and centrifugal method: cotton is a natural rock as raw material is made of mineral wool. The commonly used rock such as Xuan Wuyan, diabase, amphibolite etc..Mineral wool characteristics: mineral cotton and products is a high-quality insulation materials, has more than 100 years of production and application history. The utility model has the advantages of light weight, heat preservation, heat insulation, sound absorption, good chemical stability, no burning and corrosion resistance, abundant raw material sources and low cost:
- Q:What is the heating tube cotton insulation material itch on the body?
- A type of mineral cotton. Short fiber made from blast furnace slag
- Q:Why should the insulation board be spliced when it is installed?
- Thermal insulation materials are generally used to guide heat coefficient less than or equal to 0.2 of the material. Thermal insulation material development is very fast, and in industry and building the use of good insulation technology and materials, often can get twice the result with half the effort. Each ton of mineral cotton insulation used in the building saves one ton of oil a year.
- Q:How can the interior drain be silenced?
- Bathroom noise treatment is the family decoration, is very important and easy to ignore a link. Because of the noise treatment process, unlike waterproofing, fire protection works are essential decoration projects. Ignoring the noise treatment of the household is only affecting the quality of life of the owner.
- Q:What kinds of exterior wall thermal insulation materials are there in Northwest China?
- There are a lot of external insulation materials, including foam, mineral wool products, foam glass, expanded perlite insulation, powder particles insulation slurry EPS, spraying mineral cotton, foam cement insulation products, polystyrene particles, internal and external wall thermal insulation glazed hollow bead mortar and external wall putty and so on, you can according to the preferences and choose one or several price.
- Q:Exterior wall insulation putty powder construction needs to pay attention to what problems?
- The production enterprise of rock wool board insulation system should have professional guidance in the construction process, and cooperate with construction units and site supervision to do construction quality control work. Material access must be in accordance with specifications, quantity and quality requirements, after acceptance of qualified to storage, and should be kept by hand, is strictly prohibited open-air stacking. Curtain wall rock wool board should be overhead damp proof piling up. Plastering construction should meet the following requirements: rock wool board paste after surface treatment with plaster surface plate, scraping the mortar on the surface coated with a stainless steel spatula (thickness 1 ~ 1.5mm), and press the rock wool board surface fiber. Mortar should be configured in strict accordance with product instructions, configuration of the adhesive should avoid direct sunlight, and should be used within 2h.
- Q:What are the advantages of inorganic fiber spraying in construction engineering?
- The company has professional inorganic fiber spraying construction qualification, can undertake a variety of insulation works, the main products of the company are: a rigid polyurethane foam composite board, polyurethane hard foam coating, inorganic fiber coating, glass wool and rock wool board auxiliary materials. Professional undertake spraying level external wall thin plastering system thermal insulation project.
- Q:Rock wool, EIA inorganic insulation mortar, polystyrene particles, polystyrene foam board advantages and disadvantages comparison?
- Polystyrene foam board: polystyrene foam board is polystyrene resin as the main raw material, foaming agent made by foaming, with numerous closed microporous material. The utility model has the advantages of small density, small thermal conductivity, low water absorption, good sound insulation performance, high mechanical strength, high dimensional accuracy and uniform structure. But its flammability, combustion, release of toxic gases styrene, B3 grade materials. In the 3.15 exposure of fire accidents, polystyrene foam board accounted for a large proportion, the country has banned the use of.
- Q:Advantages of exterior wall energy saving and environmental protection heat insulation coating
- 1, rock wool board, inorganic refractory class A, thermal conductivity of 0.041-0.045, fire retardant, moisture absorption, insulation effect is poor;2, inorganic active insulation refractory grade A, thermal conductivity of 0.050-0.055 fireproof insulation effect is good, the construction is simple (no mesh, mortar etc.), and buildings with life, water resistant anti cracking hollowing;3, ceramic insulation board, inorganic refractory grade A, thermal conductivity 0.08-0.10, fire retardant, non absorbent, easy construction, durable use;
- Q:The classification of exterior wall insulation and its main categories
- The first is the product standard, the complete expansion of polystyrene board external insulation board system, this system in our country now use probably accounted for more than 62%, some statistics in 80%, because the statistics are not accurate, but it is the highest market share, is also the most mature external insulation system.
Since our establishment, we have paid high attention to our technical management and quality management. Our company has gained registration certificate of ISO9001 quality management and founded strict quality system.The aluminum sheet and thermal insulation jacket have obtained national practicable product patent.
We have gained good reputation among customers from at home or abroad because of our high quality products and perfect service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
4.00% Northern Europe
3.50% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% North America
||ISO 14000:2004;Dec 16, 2011 -- Dec 16, 2011;ISO9001 Quality Management System Certificate;DNV Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Xingang Port,Dalian Port
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average