|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:How about the quoted price of glass wool board of 96kg?
- Glass wool board with a weight of 96kg and a thickness of 25mm keeps 10.2 RMB yuan in price, while board with a thichness of 30mm keeps 16.8 RMB yuan in price. The above information is found on the Internet for reference. Specific prices are based on purchasing.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- And wall insulation material can be applied to all kinds of roofing. Glass curtain wall Steel structures are basically solid material hanging while facade walls need adhesive and fixation and other processes.
- Q:What kind of glass wool is used for most buildings?
- Ask the dealer for product descriptions, and you can search its specifications and parameters and then design based on the performance specifications of specific products. I suggest you first determine which brand of thermal insulation cotton to use, or check if the number is in the tolerance range of national standards of the manufacturers, of course, it is a relatively wide range. I recommend Owens Corning ultrafine glass fiber insulation cotton.
- Q:What industry does the glass wool belong?
- Yes, generally speakingg, the glass wool often refers to the yellow centrifugal glass wool which is a fibrous material.
- Q:What is the construction technology of glass wool felt aluminium expanded sheet sound-absorbent wall?
- Dry laying a layer of asphalt felt →install wood keel → install gypsum board → paste glass wool felt → pave and nail a layer of glass fiber cloth → install aluminium expanded sheets → fix aluminium expanded sheets. 2, Operating points of the construction method. a, Embedded anticorrosion wood bricks: During masonry construction, laying bricks while pre-casting anticorrosion wood bricks (40 × 60 × 60), and the horizontal distance is 400 to 500 with the vertical distance of 400.
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- In terms of the thermal insulation performance, rigid PU foam is certainly the best, which has heat conduction data.
- Q:Which is the more commonly used thermal insulation material between thermal insulation glass silk wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool: Glass wool has no shots, having less dust and little irritation to skin and respiratory system as well as light weight, able to be processed to products with long length based on design requirements. It entails less waste, easy to construction. It uses amorphous cellulose which is soft and lathy with no shots, able to serve for more than 20 years. So, in terms of price per ton, rock wool is cheaper than glass wool. But in terms of price per square meter, the prices of glass wool and rock wool are basically flat. If various factors like effect, construciton, service life, safety and bearing structure are took into account comprehensively, glass wool then is more economical. Rock wool: It contains a high content of shots and much dust. It is high irritable to skin and respiratory system, keeping heavy weight, so it cannot be processed for a long time. It entails much waste, difficult to construction. It uses crystalline fiber, which has a high content of shots, is shoyt and unstable. If used for a certain time, its shots and short fiber will sink, making it unable to maintain a uniform shape, which will seriously affect the insulation effect and needs to be replaced consequently. And the replacement cycle is shorter than 10 years.
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:Does rock wool board refer to the glass wool ?
- The difference between rock wool and glass wool 1. same raw material, 2, same products performance, the unit weight of glass wool is lower than rock wool, less slag ball, low heat conductivity coefficient, good fiber tenacity, and the using temperature of rock wool is about 600 degrees centigrades, glass wool is about 260 degrees centigrades, 3, products application: glass wool is used for the thermal insulation parts below 200 degrees centigrades,such as construction or low temperature pipe thermal insulation, rock wool is used in thermal insulation parts under 450 degrees centigrades, such as high temperature heat pipe or electric power equipment thermal insulation.
- Q:What are the advantages of Rock wool and import glass wool respectively?
- Rock wool: Also known as rock cotton, mineral rock. With minerals as raw materials, it is fluffy short fine fibers. Main raw materials such as basalt, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite will be made into fiber rock wool after high temperature fusion, and fiberization. It can be used as high temperature and ablation resistance as well as thermal insulation materials; sound-absorbing and thermal insulation materials for construction equipments. Asbestos alternatives can be used as cement products, rubber reinforcing materials and high temperature sealing materials, as well as high-temperature filter and catalytic carrier, etc. 1. Insulation property: Basic features of Insulation performance of rock wool, slag wool products 2. Combustion performance 3. Sound insulation performance: Rock wool, slag wool products have excellent sound absorption performance. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber. Category: machine-made fiber, molten glass wool glass, fibrosis-like materials, it is the fiber that belongs to glass. Type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range