Order On-line Tracking
Fast & user-friendly, high load bearing towers for all shoring heights
High Load Bearing Towers for All Shoring Heights
• Using only 6 basic components any shoring height can be reached
• Each tower can take loads of up to 200kN making it an ideal shoring solution for all standard applications
• High load-bearing tower with minimum footprint of only 1m x 1m for increased workspace
• Efficient & Safe assembly following only a few basic steps
• Tower arrangements can be optimized by using the high load bearing capacities
Newly Introduced Rosettes for Increased Adaptability
• The Integrated Rosette Ring offers a wide range of possibilities for any job site
• With 8 new connection slots, the D-15 Tower now has 360 degrees of flexibility
• D-15 Towers can now be combined & connected with Modular scaffolding solution to achieve complex geometries in any structure
An Excellent investment for any Contractor
• All-rounded hot dip galvanisation guarantees a service life of over 10 years with minimum care and maintenance
• Few components decreases the chances of loss of material on a job site reducing part replacement costs
• The D-15 shoring can be utilized in various types of structures such as high-rises, water towers, silos etc. where high load concentration is required
• Efficient stacking of the towers reduces the amount of stocking area to store the system
Head Jack 38/52
For bearing timber or steel beams. Slope of up to 6% can be compensated by the head plate.
Height adjustment: from 8 cm to 29.8 cm.
Base Jack 38/52
For setting-up the frame support. Slope of up to 6 % can be compensated by the head plate.
Height adjustment: from 8.7 cm to 30.0 cm
End Frame 10
To be assembled as sectional bracing of the frame support to ensure the square shape.
Always installed at the top and at the base.
Installation height at the top: 225px
installation height at the base: 400px
The frame are tension-resistantly connction with the tightly built-in wedges (quick- action connectors.)
Pins with gravity flips are provided for attaching the diagonals.
Design height of frame: 100 cm or 133.5 cm.
Used for bracing both types of frame within the tower at right angles to frame plane.
The lower end with its claws is fixed to the horizonal bottom bar of one frame, the upper end fixed to the hinged pin of the opposite frame.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|