Climbing Formwork- Formwork- Cantilever
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
CantileverFormwork is mainly used in the concrete pouring of pier,high buildings, and so on. The concrete lateral pressure is entirely supportedby anchor system and the wall-through tie-rods, additional reinforcement is notneeded. The construction is easy, rapid and economical. A single pouring height is high and thefinished concrete surface is perfect. Cantilever formwork has several types,thestructure is similar, and has its own different characteristic.Canuse them according to actual demand.
Maincantilever Formwork：PJ200 & PJ240,CB-240 etc.
Anchor system is the most importantsupporting part. The system is made of five parts shown below. There into,tensile bolt, anchor shoe and bowl-climbing cone can be taken out for reusingafter the concrete pouring
① Tensile bolt M30/L= 110
② Anchor shoe
③ Bowl-climbing cone M30/D15
④ High-strength rod D15
⑤ Ancor plate D15
- Yes, steel props can be used for supporting temporary stages for concerts. Steel props are strong, durable, and can withstand the weight and load requirements of a temporary stage. They provide stability and support, ensuring the safety of the performers and audience during the concert.
- Q:Why are steel braces less concrete?
- When no toughness stress will be hard, easily broken, and the concrete is flexible, a buffer force, thank you
- Steel props play a crucial role in preventing structural collapse due to soil movement. Soil movement, such as settlement, subsidence, or landslides, can exert significant pressure on a building's foundation and structural elements, potentially leading to catastrophic failures. Steel props, also known as shoring or temporary support systems, provide temporary reinforcement to the structure during construction, renovation, or repair works. They are typically adjustable and can be installed vertically or horizontally, depending on the specific requirements of the project. By supporting and stabilizing the load-bearing elements of a structure, steel props distribute the weight and forces evenly, reducing the stress on the foundation and preventing structural collapse. They act as a temporary substitute for damaged or weakened supports, ensuring the integrity and stability of the structure until permanent repairs can be made. Moreover, steel props can be used to counteract the forces exerted by soil movement. For example, if there is a risk of subsidence or settlement, props can be strategically placed to transfer the load from the affected area to more stable ground. This helps to minimize the impact of soil movement on the structure and prevent potential collapse. Additionally, steel props can be adjusted and repositioned as needed, allowing for continuous monitoring and adaptation to changing soil conditions. This flexibility helps to mitigate the effects of soil movement and maintain the structural integrity of the building. In summary, steel props contribute significantly to the prevention of structural collapse due to soil movement by providing temporary reinforcement, distributing weight and forces evenly, counteracting the effects of soil movement, and allowing for adaptability in changing conditions. They are an essential tool in construction and repair projects where soil stability is a concern, ensuring the safety and longevity of the structures they support.
- One way to prevent steel props from sinking into soft ground is by using a suitable foundation or footing. This can involve laying a solid base, such as concrete pads or timber sleepers, underneath the props to distribute their weight over a larger area and provide stability. Another option is to use steel plates or plywood boards beneath the props to create a stable surface and prevent them from sinking. Additionally, regular monitoring and adjustment of the props' positions can help ensure they remain stable and upright in soft ground conditions.
- The common safety guidelines for working with steel props include wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses, gloves, and steel-toed boots. It is important to inspect the props for any damages or defects before use and ensure they are properly rated for the load they will bear. Proper lifting techniques should be employed to prevent strain or injury. The props should be securely positioned and braced to prevent any accidental collapse. Regular maintenance and inspection of the props are necessary to ensure their ongoing safety and reliability.
- Yes, steel props can be used in seismic areas. Steel is a durable and strong material that can withstand seismic forces. However, it is important to ensure that the steel props are designed and installed properly to meet the specific requirements and regulations of the seismic area. Additionally, regular inspections and maintenance should be conducted to ensure their continued effectiveness and safety.
- Q:I would like to ask the steel support line load is 420kn/m (design value), 20 meters deep foundation pit, steel support diameter of 609, wall thickness of 16mm
- Of course you can't do this! The worker is right! You might as well ask someone to give a sketch and see how it can be added
- Yes, steel props can be used in the construction of oil and gas facilities. Steel props, also known as adjustable steel props or steel shoring props, are widely used in construction projects to support temporary structures and provide stability. These props are specifically designed to bear heavy loads and are made from high-quality steel, ensuring durability and strength. In the construction of oil and gas facilities, steel props can be utilized for various purposes. They can be used to provide temporary support during the installation of equipment, such as pipelines, tanks, or platforms. Steel props can also be employed to stabilize structures during maintenance or repair work, ensuring worker safety and preventing any potential structural damage. Moreover, steel props are adjustable, allowing for easy customization to fit the specific requirements of the oil and gas facility construction. They can be extended or retracted to reach the desired height or length, providing flexibility in adapting to different construction scenarios. Additionally, steel props offer advantages such as quick installation and dismantling, cost-effectiveness, and reusability. These factors make them a preferred choice in the construction industry, including oil and gas facilities, where time, budget, and efficiency are crucial. However, it is important to note that the use of steel props in oil and gas facilities must comply with safety regulations and industry standards. Proper engineering analysis and design considerations should be undertaken to ensure the props are used correctly and safely in such sensitive environments.
- Yes, steel props are generally resistant to corrosion and rust. Steel is an alloy composed primarily of iron and carbon, and it is known for its strength and durability. However, steel can still corrode and rust under certain conditions, such as exposure to moisture, chemicals, or extreme temperatures. To enhance the corrosion resistance of steel props, they are often treated with protective coatings or galvanized. These coatings act as a barrier, preventing water and oxygen from reaching the steel surface and causing corrosion. Regular maintenance and inspection are also important to ensure the continued resistance to corrosion and rust.
- Steel props, also known as adjustable props or acrow props, are widely used in construction to support vertical loads like beams, slabs, and formwork. The load-bearing capacities of these props can differ based on their height and design. Several factors influence the load-bearing capacity of a steel prop, including its height, diameter, material strength, and configuration. Typically, steel props are designed and manufactured to withstand substantial loads and ensure stability and safety during construction. Manufacturers usually provide the load-bearing capacity of steel props in their technical data or product specifications. It is common to find different load-bearing capacities for steel props at various heights. For example, a standard steel prop with a maximum height of 3 meters may have a load-bearing capacity of approximately 20-30 kN. As the height increases, the load-bearing capacity may decrease, but this is not always the case. Some steel props are specifically designed to handle higher loads at greater heights. Determining the load-bearing capacities of steel props requires the expertise of qualified engineers or professionals who consider project requirements, safety factors, and applicable building codes or standards. These professionals assess variables such as the type of load, distance between props, stability of the ground, and other factors to ensure the proper selection and usage of steel props. In conclusion, the load-bearing capacities of steel props can vary at different heights due to various factors. It is crucial to consult qualified professionals and refer to manufacturer specifications to determine the appropriate load-bearing capacity for a specific steel prop in any construction scenario.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like