Construction Support Heavy Duty Adjustable Steel Prop
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Construction Heavy Duty Support Steel Props
Specifications of Steel Props:
1. Steel Prop consists of internal pipe, external pipe, prop sleeve, nut, pin, top and bottom plate.
2. Steel Prop is widely used as support system in beam, slab, formwork, concrete and floor support.
3. Steel Prop can be surface treatment red oil painting or powder coated or galvanized to further resist rust, cracking and corrosion, has no pollution or harm to the environment and human body, which make sure of its low damage and longer life span.
4. Steel Prop has fewer components, easy and quick assembly.
5. Steel Props has high bearing capacity, as steel pipe material is Q235, thickness can be 1.8mm to 3.0mm, diameter 40-48mm,48-56mm,48-60mm. According to SGS test report, one prop with 2.2mm of thickness, 48-60mm diameter can load 1.8tons, which is heavy duty Steel Props .
6.We can meet all kinds of steel props , Italian tye, Spanish type for South Amercia, Middle East type. aole the requiremnets, such as U head, fork head, rosette head, plate, etc.
Model Number: adjustable steel prop
Material: Q235 steel tube raw material
Surface Treatment: Galvanized,Dip Painted,Powder coated
Color: silver,dark red,yellow,blue,green and more colore
Application: building construction shoring props for inside concrete wall support
tube thickness: 1.8/2.0/2.2/2.5/3.0mm
adjustable length: 1600-2900/1800-3200/2000-3600/2200-4000mm as your request
base plate size: 120*120*5mm or as your request
Working life: 4-6 years normally
inner tube diameter: 40mm,or 48mm
outer tube diameter: 48mm,or 56/58/60mm
Packaging & Delivery
In bulk or steel pallet. props will be bundle with wooden pallet or bare package in container one 20ft container can load steel props 1800pcs to 2500pcs.
20 to 30 days to main port of China after order confirmation
- Some potential hazards associated with using steel props include the risk of structural failure or collapse, especially if the props are not properly installed or if they are overloaded. There is also a risk of injury from falling objects or debris if the props are not secured correctly. Additionally, improper handling or positioning of the props can lead to musculoskeletal injuries for workers. It is important to follow safety guidelines and conduct regular inspections to mitigate these hazards.
- Yes, steel props can be used in uneven terrain. Steel props are adjustable and can be extended or shortened to accommodate different heights and angles. They are designed to provide support and stability to structures in various conditions, including uneven terrain. The adjustable nature of steel props allows them to be easily adapted to different ground levels and slopes, making them suitable for use in uneven terrain. Additionally, steel props are strong and durable, which further enhances their ability to withstand the challenges posed by uneven terrain.
- Yes, steel props can be rented or leased. Renting or leasing steel props is a common practice in construction and building projects where temporary support structures are needed. This allows businesses and individuals to have access to the necessary equipment without the need for long-term ownership or investment.
- Steel props, also known as adjustable steel props or acrow props, are commonly used in construction and temporary support systems. While they offer various advantages, there are potential risks and hazards associated with their use. 1. Structural Failure: One of the most significant risks is the potential for structural failure. Steel props can collapse or buckle under excessive loads or if improperly installed. This can lead to serious injuries or even fatalities for workers or bystanders. 2. Overloading: Another risk is overloading the props beyond their weight-bearing capacity. If the load exceeds the props' specifications, they may deform or fail, leading to accidents or damage to the surrounding structures. 3. Incorrect Placement: Improper placement of steel props can pose hazards. If they are not positioned correctly and securely, they may slip or fall, causing instability in the supported structure and potential risks for workers. 4. Insufficient Bracing: Inadequate bracing can also pose risks. Steel props need proper bracing to provide lateral stability and prevent any buckling or collapse. Failing to provide sufficient bracing may result in accidents or damage to the supported structure. 5. Inadequate Maintenance: Lack of regular inspection and maintenance can lead to risks. Over time, steel props may develop rust, corrosion, or other structural weaknesses that compromise their integrity. Failure to identify and address these issues promptly can increase the likelihood of accidents. 6. Poor Training and Supervision: Insufficient training and supervision of workers using steel props can contribute to hazards. Without proper knowledge of usage guidelines, workers may not adequately assess loads, install the props correctly, or ensure proper bracing, increasing the risks associated with their use. 7. Falling Objects: When steel props are used to support scaffolding or other temporary structures, falling objects can be a hazard. If materials or tools are not securely fastened or stored, they may fall from the elevated platform, potentially causing injuries to workers or bystanders. To mitigate these risks and hazards, it is crucial to adhere to safety regulations and standards, provide adequate training to workers, conduct regular inspections and maintenance of steel props, and ensure proper installation and bracing. Additionally, using appropriate personal protective equipment and implementing safety measures such as barricades or warning signs can help minimize the potential dangers associated with steel props.
- Temporary support systems, commonly referred to as steel props, play a vital role in safeguarding the stability of a structure throughout the construction or renovation process. These adaptable steel columns are typically employed to offer temporary support to beams, slabs, walls, and other structural components. To begin with, steel props play a crucial role in achieving an even distribution of the structure's weight by transferring the load from higher levels to the foundation. This balanced weight distribution effectively prevents excessive stress on any specific area, thereby minimizing the risk of structural failure or collapse. Furthermore, steel props provide vertical support, preventing beams and slabs from sagging or deflecting. This is particularly significant during construction when freshly poured concrete needs to cure properly. The props ensure that the weight of the wet concrete is evenly distributed, preventing any deformation or cracking that could compromise the overall stability of the structure. In addition, steel props contribute to the stability of a structure by offering lateral support. They assist in resisting horizontal forces, such as wind or earthquakes, by bracing the walls or columns. This effectively prevents excessive swaying or shifting of the structure, thereby reducing the risk of damage or collapse in the face of external forces. Moreover, the adjustability of steel props allows for precise leveling and fine-tuning of the structure. This adjustability proves essential when dealing with uneven ground or aligning different structural components. By ensuring accurate vertical alignment, steel props guarantee that the structure remains stable and plumb. Overall, the utilization of steel props is indispensable for maintaining the stability of a structure during construction or renovation. They facilitate an even distribution of weight, provide vertical and lateral support, and enable precise leveling. By incorporating steel props, construction projects can proceed safely, ensuring the structural integrity of the building.
- Steel props, otherwise known as adjustable steel props or steel shoring props, are frequently employed in construction projects to provide temporary support for structures, including solar power plants. These props, which can be adjusted in height, are particularly well-suited for supporting various components of solar power plants during the construction process. When it comes to temporary support during solar power plant construction, steel props offer numerous advantages. Firstly, they are constructed from sturdy and durable steel, ensuring a reliable and robust support system. This is especially crucial given the considerable size and weight of structures involved in solar power plants. Furthermore, the adjustability of steel props allows for easy customization of their height and positioning, catering to the specific support requirements of different sections or components during installation in solar power plants. In addition, steel props are relatively simple to install and dismantle, resulting in efficiency and cost-effectiveness for temporary support needs. As construction progresses, these props can be swiftly adjusted and relocated, saving both time and effort. To sum up, steel props are an excellent choice for temporary support in solar power plant construction. Their strength, adjustability, and ease of installation make them a reliable and efficient solution for providing support to structures during the construction phase of solar power plants.
- Steel props are a viable option for shoring applications. These props, also referred to as adjustable steel props or steel acrow props, find widespread use in construction and shoring to provide stability and support for temporary structures or loads. They are commonly employed in situations where vertical or horizontal reinforcement is necessary, such as in excavation works, formwork support, scaffolding, or to offer temporary support during renovation or repair projects. The adjustable height feature of steel props enhances their versatility and suitability for various shoring applications. These props possess strength, durability, and the ability to bear heavy loads, which contributes to their popularity within the construction industry. Additionally, the installation and dismantling of steel props are straightforward, providing job sites with flexibility and convenience.
- Yes, steel props can be used in conjunction with other support systems. Steel props are versatile and can be combined with various support systems such as scaffolding, formwork, and shoring systems to provide additional stability and reinforcement to the structures. This allows for enhanced safety and efficiency in construction projects.
- Steel props do not have pneumatic mechanisms for adjustment. Instead, these props, also referred to as steel shore or steel acrow prop, are commonly utilized in construction for the purpose of supporting and temporarily stabilizing structures during renovation or repair projects. These props consist of steel tubes with lengths that can be adjusted as required. However, this adjustment process is carried out manually by rotating a threaded collar to either increase or decrease the prop's length. In contrast, pneumatic mechanisms rely on compressed air and are commonly found in various applications such as tools, machinery, and automation. Although pneumatic mechanisms can offer adjustable and precise control, they are not typically incorporated into steel props since these props are intended to be manually adjusted by the user.
- The weight of a standard steel prop can vary depending on its size and specifications. On average, a typical steel prop can weigh around 25 to 30 pounds.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like