Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Images
Geocomposite Membrane for Landfill Specification :
Yield Strength ,N/mm
Break Strength ,N/mm
Yield Elongation ,%
Break Elongation ,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
Carbon black dispersion(only near spherical agglomerates) for
10 different views 9 in categories 1 or 2 and 1 in category 3
Oxidative induction time(OIT)
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Oven aging at 85℃
Standard OIT-% retained after
High pressure OIT-% retained
after 90 days
Standard OIT retained after 1600 hrs
High pressure OIT retained after 1600 hrs
Low tempreture impact brittle property
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What is the difference between the matte screen stick membrane and common film
- The matte stick membrane is different from the common stick membrane. the most common packaging film on the market has matte film and high penetration membrane, the advantages and disadvantages of the two is relative and the arbitrary affixed both according to your own needs and you can choose the two film, matte film is mainly anti fingerprint, when playing games it will not leave fingerprints, the screen looks very clean, but the common film doesn't have anti-fingerprint function, but the definition and perspective is better than matte stick membrane.
- Q:Is HDPE geomembrane the uppermost impermeable material used in refuse disposal plant?
- The seepage-proof treatment materials in refuse landfill generally include: 1.HDPE geomembrane. 2. GCL geosynthetic clay liner. 3. Geotextiles. 4. Drainage network. 5. HDPE draft tube. Wherein geomembrane and geosynthetic clay liner belong to impermeable materials and geomembrane is the uppermost impermeable material.
- Q:What's the repair method of membrane keyboard?
- Membrane keyboard repair method: 1. Rub the discolored place with an eraser, and check if it can energize with an ammeter. If not, swipe that place with a 2B pencil and have another test. Then it may return to normal. 2. Use conductive silver paint. 1. First scrape off the black portion; 2. Then coat with the silver paint in the original line location.
- Q:Can the glass film insulate the sound?
- Soundproof glass film is a polyester film adhered to the surface of the glass, he has changed the properties of glass. It is with the polyester substrate (PET) (full name is polyethylene terephthalate) as the base, it is a kind of durable, strong, high toughness, low temperature resistant properties of the material. It itself is clear and transparent, dyed with ontology, polymer particle layer, metal coating, magnetron sputtering, sandwich synthesis a variety of complex process and the formation of composite membrane, side is coated with anti scratch layer, on the other side for the installation of the adhesive layer and a protective film, stick sound insulation glass film can play the sound insulation, insulation, explosion-proof, anti UV effect.
- Q:What is national standard of geomembrane?
- Geomembrane national standards have not requirements for construction loss. Do you want to ask lapping? Normal lapping is 15-20CM.
- Q:How to remove the oil film in the fish tank?
- 1 You can use the oil film processor, putting the oil film into the filter, absorbing it b using the filter cotton in the filter and decomposing the oil by nitrobacterium. 2 You can collect the oil film into the cup and pour it away. 3 You can remove it with a oil-absorbing sheet which can be put at the diagonal part of the water outlet (oil-film aggregated area) to absorb the oil. 4 You can install the trumpet funnel commingler which can absorb the oil film into it, mix the oil with the water and absorb and decompose it by the filter cotton in the filter. 5 You can clean the dirt in the filter.
- Q:What are the functions of the battery diaphragm?
- The diaphragm is of course used to separate the anode materials from the and cathode materials. One side is copper foil coated with anode material, aluminum foil coated with cathode material. The positive and negative electrodes are separated by diaphragm, and anode and cathode material penetrate this diaphragm to discharge electricity. At present, they are all basically imported. it is said that homemade diaphragm is not very mature. which belongs to high polymer material. so, it should have a little scientific and technological content. . . The diaphragm is very important, because once it is punctured by impurities or hard objects , the battery will short out, which is likely to swell. namely the so-called flatulence.
- Q:Which brand of screen protector is better for note3?
- Many tempered films with considerable sales are cheap and of poor quality. Nowadays many manufacturers produce these faked tempered films to deceive consumers for the sake of commercial benefit.
- Q:Does computer screen need to stick film?
- Paste, the LCD screen will produce static electricity, so it is easy to absorb dust. We can't wipe the screen with tissues every time because there will be polishing scratches on the screen for a long time. It is simple and convenient to wipe directly on the film after sticking the film. which will not affect heat dissipation.
- Q:What kind of geomembrane does the channelanti-seepage film use?
- The channel seepage control is generally used in composite geotechnical membrane in a cloth a film specifications such as 200. The great subjects, like The South-to-north Water Diversion Project took use of the 150/0 two cloths film one film of the polyester filament anti-sticking composite geo-membrane.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range