Structure of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill are made from polyethylene polymer materials that blow molding,its main function is to prevent the liquid leakage and gas volatile.According to the production of raw materials can divide into HDPE geomembrane liner and LDPE geomembrane liner,etc.
Main Features of Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm / Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Fish Farm Pond Liner Images
Hdpe Geomembrane for Landfill Specification :
Strength at yield,N/mm
Strength at break ,N/mm
Elongation at yield,%
Elongation at break,%
Tear Resistance N
Puncture Resistance N
Stress Crack Resistance, hrs
Carbon Black Content, %
Carbon Black Dispersion
1 or 2
Standard OTI Min
High Pressure OTI Min
Impact Cold Crack at -70°C
Water vapor permeability
Dimensional Stability (%)
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What are the features of coated glass?
- Coated glass is cheap, but the function of which is not as much as that of film glass. Coated glass not only can protect privacy, but film glass can not only protect privacy but also has functions of heat insulation, anti-explosion, ultraviolet rejection (Heat insulation function can play an air-conditioning role which saves on electricity bills. Anti-explosion function can prevent broken glass from hurting families for it will stick together when the glass is broken and splashed.
- Q:Can the mobile phone film stick the explosion -proof membrance?
- Mobile phone explosion-proof film is a kind of PC plastic which is pasted on the capacitive-screened glass (or under). It can effectively prevent the phone from accidental impact to cause the crushing of glass panel, it can reduce the recessive damage of glass panel and ensure the safety of users; it also can maintain and improve the special luster and texture of glass and improve the hardness of the surface.
- Q:Anti seepage coefficient of PE geomembrane
- PE geomembrane is water-proof, less than 1 American Standard basically means minus 13 power of 0*10.
- Q:What is geosynthetics reinforced base?
- Geotextile reinforced base is also known as geocomposite reinforced base, geosynthetics reinforced base. Geotextiles embedded in the soft ground or on the side slope is used for reinforcement, dewatering, filtration, separation, etc.
- Q:What concrete acceptance criteria?
- Usually standard curing time for a 28-day delivery, three days ahead of time can not be more than 28 days, or to rebound, count overage of the same curing condition at 600 ° or more, usually from the day of pounding the concrete when the temperature began to accumulate scene, it can go up to 600 degrees sent. Condition number of days with not less than 14 days and not more than 90 days. The following is a sample batch project the number of samples per test block 1. Concrete Compressive mixing 100 and not more than 100m3 of concrete mix with less than 1 second 2. Each work shift mixing of the concrete mix with less than 100 3. when at least once a continuous casting played 1000m3, the same mix of concrete not less than once every 4 200m3 each floor, the same mix of concrete not less than once every 5 Pile Concrete pouring 50m3, smaller than 50m3 of piles, each pile must have a group of not less than 1 6. each batch of concrete form removal test at least one group of diaphragm wall 7. the excavation, each 50m3 each groove section or not less than 1 8. ground engineering construction of concrete test blocks for each layer (inspection Lot) per 1000m2 sampling of not less than 1, each additional 1000m2 shall be taken by 1, by less than 1000m2 1000m2 meter. When changing the mixing ratio, a corresponding increase in the sampling frequency and the first use of concrete mix opening identifying at least one group
- Q:The climatic requirements of HDPE geomembrane
- 1. The temperature should be above five degrees Celsius. Geomembrane should generally be intense under low temperature while under high tempetature it should be loose. 2. The wind is Category 4. 3. In low temperature, Category 4 wind, snowy and rainy days, it cannot be constructed. 4. Weather will affect the construction and welding of geomembrane. HDPE geomembrane should be covered by sand bags.
- Q:What are the functions of the geomembrane?
- Product introduction: First, use base cloth composite geomembrane produced in this company mainly takes acupuncture geotextile as base cloth. We can also produce base weaving, plastic woven cloth and other composite products according to user requirements. Second, composite geo-membrane product specification 1 one cloth and one membrane base cloth: 100-1000g / m film thickness 0.1-1.5mm2 two cloth membrane fabric: 80-600g / m film thickness: 0.2-1.5mm one cloth and two membranes base cloth: 100-1000 / m film thickness: 0.1-0.8mm thrid, functions of composite geomembrane, role, because composite geomembrane use geotextile (woven geotextile or plastic weaving geotextile, in addition to have features of isolation and drainage of geotextile. reinforced protection, but also has sealing (seepage-proof) function, which can be widely applied to many areas, such as water conservancy dams, roads, airports, drainage, housing, environmental protection, mainly functioned as seepage-proofing, protection, reinforcement and so on in engineering.
- Q:Which kind of film is preferable for bathroom?
- I do not know whether you want to stick the film on casement window or the sliding door in the bathroom. If it is the glass window, you can stick the decorative film to protect privacy. If it is the sliding door, you should stick the explosion-proof film to prevent the broken glass from harming people. 3M films of United States, CP films and films of Solar Gard all are very good. The explosion proof film is good.
- Q:what's the application of composite geo-membrane? What are its features? what's the variety of composite geotextile?
- It has large friction coefficient and good aging resistance performance, and is widely used in water conservancy, metro/subway/underground. It can be adapt to the large range of environment temperature and has excellent water resistance. the composite geotextile, building, tunnel, high puncture strength, the anti-seepage project, such as the garbage disposal plant, traffic.
- Q:What are the functions of the one-way perspective film?
- One-way perspective film (also called unidirectional film, mirror film, etc.) is a kind of film which can give the glass high reflectance to the visible light. 2) Service condition. This film is often misunderstood that it can allow you see through the window indoors without letting someone see indoors from outside. In fact, there is certain requirement that should be met to make it work. When the outdoors is brighter than the indoors, this film acts like a common mirror. The scene indoors can't be seen from the outdoors. The reverse is not true. But when the outdoors is darker than the indoors, the scene indoors can be seen from the outdoors and vise versa. The clarity depends on the illuminance outdoors. At present, this film is mainly used as observation window and hole with high level of concealment. The product can be used in Public Security Bureau, detention house, prison, court, karaoke, office, kindergarten, psychiatric hospital and other special sites.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range