Fuel Tank Truck 10m3 for Model Zz5164gyyk4216c1
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Cab:L2000 Lengthened, 2 Seats with 1 Bed, Left Hand Dr
Transmission:6 Speed Gearbox
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:30000 Units/Year
Cab: L2000 lengthened, 2 seats with 1 bed, left hand drive, with A/C
Transmission: 6 speed gearbox
Front axle: Model 1094
Driving axle: EQ153
Fuel tank: 10m3
|Performance Parameters()||Maximum Speed(km/h)||102|
|Minimum Turning Diameter(m)||15|
|Specification||Cabin||HW76(2 seats and 1 bed)|
|Net Power(Hp)/Rotating Speed(r/min)||290/2200|
|Maximum Torque(Nm)/Rotating Speed(r/min)||1160/1100-1600|
|Tires||12.00R20, 12.00R22.5, 295/80R22.5, 315/80R22.5|
- Q:What oil does the pickup truck burn?
- What oil burning pickup depends on what is the use of the truck engine, the pickup car market is divided into two kinds of diesel and gasoline engines, but mostly with diesel pickup, such as in the southern region can fill No. 0 diesel, north area is filled with -10 or -20 diesel gasoline engine; to see the pickup request, can fill in 92 No. 93, No. 97 gasoline.
- Q:What kind of brakes do all big trucks use?
- Air brake pump is driven by the engine, the air is compressed to high pressure gas stored in the gas cylinder. One cylinder can pipeline to brake pump connected. Brake pump consists of two chambers, the rear wheel control chamber, the lower chamber to control the front wheel
- Q:Who is better at cars or trucks?
- ABS is derived from the plane, first in the car has gained popularity, but also do the business in the truck; TCS traction control demand in cars in Europe, three electronically controlled diesel engine is developed this system, so technically, both upper and lower phase.
- Q:What types of vans do you include?
- Large trucks include the largest design, total mass of more than 3500 kg of vehicles, trailers and special vehicles part of the vehicle
- Q:How do heavy truck and commercial vehicles differentiate?
- Automobile is divided into 2 kinds of commercial vehicles and passenger carsCommercial vehicles are divided into trucks (also known as trucks) and buses 2According to the tonnage truck sub micro, light, medium and heavy (also called heavy truck, 14 tons of truck is designed with)According to the truck models into off-road vehicles, trucks, dump trucks (also called dumpers), towing vehicles and special vehicles
- Q:What is the maximum speed limit for a lorry on the motorway?
- Depending on the speed limit of the road, if the speed limit is 80, or 80, 90 is 90. However, if a large truck, according to the law, the maximum can not exceed 100 kilometers per hour.
- Q:What's better for a truck than an engine?
- But overall, JAC is a little better. Secondly, Dongfeng Kama, yuejin. Personal and personal experience. Hope to adopt. Engines and lorries are second to none.
- Q:Where do I need to hit butter from the truck?
- The drive shaft, the direction bar, the vertical shaft, the I-beam, the lug, and the grease mouth. Unlike heavy loads, the butter is usually a heavy load.
- Q:What kind of car is pickup?
- Pickup truck.Pickups are hybrids of cars and vans, and also a type of lorry. Pickup trucks are also called sedan cards.
- Q:How to calculate the toll rate of freight cars and highways? How much is the surcharge?
- In accordance with this standard, the total weight of the car freight recognition standard for 25 tons of three axle freight car, for example, when the total weight of goods for 13 tons, the original charge for the standard 4 cars, should pay 505 yuan. After the implementation of the weight charge, the car belongs to light load (no-load) heavy truck, according to reduce a standard, that is, the original model 3 car standard, pay 340 yuan. When the total weight of the car for 29 tons, the car has been overweight, but beyond the limit of 30%, still according to 4 car standard pay 505 yuan. When the total weight of the car is 40 tons, the car has exceeded 30%, should pay 1111 yuan.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range