Fuel Tank 40m3 Vehicle Truck
Driving type: 6*4
Cab: HW79, 2 seats with 2 beds, left hand drive, with A/C
Engine: 371hp, Euro2
Transmission: HW19710, 10 forward and 2 reverse
Front axle: HF9, with loading capacity: 2*9000kgs
Driving axle: HC16, with loading capacity: 2*16000kgs
Tire: 12R22.5, including one spare tire
Fuel tanker Trailer: 40, 000L, different compartement can be seperated.
|Gross Vehicle Weight(kg)||25000|
|Gross Combination Weight(kg)||50000|
|Minimum Ground Clearance(mm)||298|
|Performance Parameters()||Maximum Speed(km/h)||102|
|Minimum Turning Diameter(m)||15|
|Specification||Cabin||HW76(2 seats and 1 bed)|
|Net Power(Hp)/Rotating Speed(r/min)||290/2200|
|Maximum Torque(Nm)/Rotating Speed(r/min)||1160/1100-1600|
|Tires||12.00R20, 12.00R22.5, 295/80R22.5, 315/80R22.5|
- Q:What is the height, length and width of the loading of the micro truck?
- The passenger car shall not carry cargo except the luggage rack and the built-in trunk outside the vehicle body. The carrying capacity of the passenger car luggage rack shall not exceed 0.5 meters from the roof, and shall not exceed 4 meters from the ground.
- Q:What are all hung and semi-trailer?
- Full trailer load by all its own, and the locomotive is only linked with the hook. The locomotive does not need to bear the load of the trailer, but only provides power to help the trailer overcome the friction resistance of the road surface. All trailers are mainly used in the transportation of docks, factories, ports and other fields. (as shown in Figure 1)
- Q:C1 can I drive a minivan?
- The minivan on the map belongs to a small truck, and C1 is a driver. C1 quasi driving type includes: small, mini passenger cars and light trucks, mini, small and micro light; special operations vehicles; small and micro automatic passenger cars and light, micro automatic truck; low speed truck (formerly four wheel agricultural vehicles); three cars (the original agricultural tricycle).
- Q:Are light vans small or large?
- Truck is divided into light, medium-sized, heavy three. Classification methods and standards vary from country to country. China is classified according to the vehicle carrying capacity, the carrying capacity of less than 3.5 tons of light trucks, 4~8 tons of medium-sized trucks, more than 8 tons of heavy-duty trucks. A light duty truck with a weight of less than 1 tons is used as a chassis for multi-purpose cars. It is mainly used for transporting small quantities of goods such as food and daily industrial products in cities, and some are made into vans.
- Q:A motorcycle has less power than a truck, but it starts faster than a truck. Why?
- The truck is heavy and the tyres are so heavy that his traction needs to overcome a lot of resistanceMotorcycle light friction is also small
- Q:Excuse me, how much do you charge for the 6.8 meter freight car?
- The total weight of the two bridges is below five tons, the price is the same. Five tons to eight tons, one grade, more than eight tons, according to the actual charge. Jiangsu charges are: empty car about 5 kilometers a kilometer. Five tons to eight tons, about 8 kilometers a kilometer.
- Q:What is the difference between a door and a door? What's the good of each?
- Not what big difference is usually met police if the company in general than the good person to deal with the relationship between other companies is more complex than personal live source if the individual police can handle live too much that does not need the affiliated companies such as truck if you earn 10 yuan of money that one must give managers some if you earn much individual running costs in addition to the oil money repairs the rest is their hope to understand the mud
- Q:Why does the big truck stop bleeding when it stops?
- Large buses and large trucks to the majority of pneumatic brake system, it works mainly use the gas tank of compressed air in the brake release the brake pedal, the brake system of pipeline valve open discharge the compressed air in the brake pipe, so the exhaust sound
- Q:What does "C" in big trucks mean?
- The C gear of the big truck is semi gear, heavy and used for starting.R is the reverse gear, generally only semi-trailer only half gear, half of the car generally 9 forward gear.
- Q:What is meant by "truck rotation" on the truck's exercise card?
- Operating vehicles into local licences after the useful life is still 8 years, 8 years from the date of delivery of the factory forcibly scrapped, no longer examined, no delay in retirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range