Tank Truck 3 Axles Fuel Tank Full (CQ1254HTG434)
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Tire Certification:ECE, GCC, ISO, DOT
Truck Type:Tanker Truck
Gross Vehicle Weight(Kg):25, 000
Overall Dimension(Mm):9, 640X2, 500X3, 201
Production Capacity:50000 Units/Year
3 Axles Fuel Tank Full Trailer Heavy Truck(CQ1254HTG434)
Truck Type: TANKER TRUCK
Driving Type: 6X4
Vehicle Brand: SAIC-Iveco HONGYAN
Rated Loading Capacity: 41-50T
Engine model: C9 380, 380 HP Euro 3
Max. Output: 380 HP
Drive Axle: Double Reduction, Hongyan punching welding drive axle
Tires: 12.00R20 (with one spare tire)
Cab: Genlyon cab, Flat-roof strengthened, Left-Hand drive
| PIC IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE|
|5||Kerb Weight(kg) ||11,140|
|6||Gross Vehicle Weight(kg) ||25,000|
|7||Type ||Genlyon cab,Flat-roof strengthed, Left-Hand drive|
|8||Equipment||Air-conditioner, One Sleeper,Large carbin|
|9||Overall Dimension(mm) ||9,640x2,500x3,201|
|11||Model ||C9 380|
|12||Engine Output (kw(HP)) ||(280)380HP|
|15||Drive Axle ||Double Reduction, Hongyan punching welding drive axle|
|18||Oil Tank(L)||400L |
|19||Tank Volume (m3) ||21|
|25m3 full trailer tanker specs|
|1||Tank Volume (m3) ||25|
|3||Axle||13 Ton x3, FUWA axle|
|5||Leaf spring||10 pieces|
|6||tool box ||1.2M*1|
- Q:How many meters of freight cars can B2 drive?
- LZ, remember the B2 driver's license. The vehicles you can drive are all large trucks, excluding tractors! That's what we usually call a big car.
- Q:Does driving license B instinctively drive a big truck?
- Yes, B corresponds to the A2 picture. Large buses can be operated. But I don't understand. What do you mean by your driver's license?. If it is through improper channels to obtain recommendations, you do not open, as you say you want to increase driving, you can increase A1, A3., and so on, that is, large buses and urban buses
- Q:What is the difference between a large truck and a tractor?
- Tractors are tow goods. They can be goods shelves, cargo racks, cylinder racks, etc.. A mechanical device that provides power only and does not have the goods in place.
- Q:About the first four after eight trucks
- Some understanding of the first landlord is right, the first is to, in the other a little problem, the first four after eight forward trucks will use drum brakes, (because the truck quality is too large, the disc brake under such a large force is broken, only the drum brake can. Of course, the drum brake in too much of the stampede will failure, this is the cart driver in the downhill when your foot is generally in reason, while the car disc brake for braking distance is shorter, but do not overheat failure).
- Q:How do I get the pickup truck?
- No one to the empty space, pull the handbrake, remove the file, start a car. Step on the clutch, hanging a pick, hand brake, clutch release slowly, hold the wheel, the car moves forward, if the flame again, starting to feel a little oil, or when the fast flameout clutch pedal on. As long as you can walk away, no one's place, take a few laps to continue to practice.
- Q:Is pickup truck a compact passenger car?
- No, belongs to a small pickup truck car, small passenger car a small manned, the small passenger capacity of 2-9 people, generally include: car, car, minibus, the car because of the small size, so it is suitable for families and units.
- Q:Pickup truck or minibus in the end?
- Operations can be used for commercial operations, services, and can be used for business. From the model alone, pickup is a passenger and cargo vehicle, but from the purpose of use is to have more than two kinds of distinction, the public security, traffic authorities are prescribed.
- Q:What are the standards for heavy and medium trucks?
- In accordance with national standards,A heavy truck is a truck with a mass greater than or equal to 12000kg
- Q:How can farm cars and trucks be distinguished?
- Low speed truck (formerly four wheel agricultural vehicles) refers to diesel power, less than or equal to the maximum design speed of 70 km / h, the maximum design, truck speed refers to "diesel power, less than or equal to the maximum design speed of 70 km / h, the maximum design total weight less than or equal to 4500 kg, length less than or equal to 6 meters wide, 2 meters high is less than or equal to, less than or equal to 2.5 meters, with 4 wheels of the truck"
- Q:Trucks and cars are not two different concepts
- The freight car (Wagon) is a commercial vehicle designed and equipped primarily for carrying goods. Trucks are commonly referred to as trucks, also known as trucks, vehicles that are mainly used for transporting goods, and sometimes automobiles that can pull other vehicles, belonging to the category of commercial vehicles. According to the weight of cars generally divided into heavy and light two.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range