Model Number: SF
Material: high strengh tube
Function: Used on top as guardrail
2.Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Steel Pallets
Ring Lock System Scaffold Bay Brace / Diagonal Brace
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3050x2000mm (10')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2440x2000mm (8')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2130x2000mm (7')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1830x2000mm (6')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1520x2000mm (5')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1220x2000mm (4')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1150x2000mm (3'10")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1065x2000mm (3'6")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 910x2000mm (3')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 650x2000mm (2'2")
Ring Lock Bay Brace 610x2000mm (2')
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2072x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1572x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1286x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1088x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1036x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1020x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 880x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 732x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 3000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1500x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1000x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 2400x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1800x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 1200x2000mm
Ring Lock Bay Brace 900x2000mm
6.What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
- Q:Industrial piercing(scaffold)?
- Well you definitely need to use more than just warm water to clean it. Try using something like Provon soap and do sea salt soaks at least twice a day to keep it clean.
- Q:arnt scaffold /industrial piercing so pretty !!?
- yes they are :) i like it and i am thinking of having one :) if you like it so much you should have one too! i bet youll look great if you love it:)
- Q:What are the main types of bowl buckle scaffold
- Scaffolding is used to build houses, built in the periphery to the workers up and down
- Q:How to allow the height of the bowl - shaped steel tube scaffold
- 2) high efficiency: the longest used rod is 3130mm, weight 17.07kg. The speed of the whole frame is 3 to 5 times faster than that of the conventional one, and the assembling and disassembling is quick and labor-saving, and the workers can complete all the operations with a hammer, which avoids the inconvenience caused by the bolt operation. 3 (general): the main components are the use of ordinary steel pipe scaffold fastener, the fastener can be connected with the ordinary steel pipe, universal.4) the bearing capacity is large: the vertical rod connection is a coaxial core socket, and the cross bar is connected with the vertical rod by a bowl buckle joint. And the axial line of each member is placed at one point, and the node is in the plane of the frame. (the entire frame bearing capacity, about the same clear fastener type steel tube scaffold condition is improved by more than 15%,)
- Q:A 75kg painter stands on a 5.5m long uniform plank resting on a scaffold.?
- The mass of the plank on the left side of the scaffold is: M₁ = (20 kg) × (1.5 m) / (5.5 m) = 5.45 kg The distance between the scaffold and the center of mass on the left side is: L₁ = (1.5 m) / 2 = 0.75 m So the torque of the plank on the left side is: T₁ = (5.45 kg)×(0.75 m) = 4 kgm The mass of the plank on the right side of the scaffold is: M₂ = (20 kg) × ((5.5 m) - (1.5 m)) / (5.5 m) = 14.5 kg The distance between the scaffold and the center of mass on the left side is: L₂ = ((5.5 m) - (1.5 m)) / 2 = 2 m So the torque of the plank on the left side is: T₂ = (14.5 kg)×(2 m) = 29 kgm Now, say the painter stands at X meter on the left side from the scaffold, so the torque added on the left side is: T₃ = X × (75 kg) The total torque on the left must be the same as the total torque on the right, so (4 kgm) + X×(75 kg) = (29 kgm) X×(75 kg) = (25 kgm) X = 0.333 m That is the maximum distance the painter can move away from the scaffold, so the distance to the end of the scaffold is: D = (1.5 m) - (0.333 m) = 1.167 m < - - - - - - answer
- Q:How much is a scaffold piercing?1-10 on pain?
- organic childbirth is the worst the 1st time, rather a minimum of an 8 yet in elementary terms lasts a extremely little while and you have this type of beautiful present on the top of the discomfort! (3 time winner! Had epidural with 4) A root canal long gone incorrect became into horrendous- they did not get each and all the nerve and the the teeth cracked and pinched what became into left. On a trip weekend, of path. Took days to discover an oral wellness practitioner to get the the teeth out, a 10 in my e book. fairly some broken bones and surgical healings yet none have been as undesirable as those 2!
- Q:Ariel Atom Supercar, Hypercar or a just a bunch of scaffolding?
- This is how I look at it, those cars for those of us who actually want to know what open wheel racing is like. Its the closest thing well ever get unless your some F1 driver or Indy driver. Practicality non withstanding on this machine. It is NOT an everyday go to work vehicle. This is the car that you take through the mountains, pull a redlight challenge to anyone you see and smoke em. Ariel Atom, Supercar for the weekends.
- Q:in the safety scaffolding?
- If your talking about jobs, try Gladstone in Queensland or Karratha in WA. Plenty of jobs in safety and scaffolding there. Otherwise I don't know what you mean.
- Q:What is the size of the bowl buckle scaffold?
- Bowl buckle scaffold barName specification A (mm) B (mm) theoretical weight (kg)Crossbar HG-30 3001.67HG-60 6002.82HG-90 9003.97HG-120 12005.12HG-150 15006.28
- Q:Would you get on a window washer scaffold on a skyscraper for $1000 ?
- As long as it wasn't a windy day and the weather was mostly sunny and nice and warm. Also I would need all the proper safety gear.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range