URD Series reader compatible
with a variety of card type, card connector plug, push, type, suitable for the
application of a variety of occasions
USB port communication
Windows98, 2000, XP
Support Card Type
SLE4442, SLE4428 Series
T = 0, T = 1
TTL/RS232/PC-SC/USB(HID Format, plug and play)
1 ISO7816 standard push-pull socket
1 GSM 11.11 PSAM sockets
Smart Card Connector
ISO 7816-1/2/3, PC/SC, GSM11.11, FCC, CE
C Lib(Borland C3.1), FOXPRO FOR DOS(2.5/2.6) Lib,
WINDOWS 16 bit DLL, WINDOWS 32 bit DLL,
UNIX lib(SCO UNIX5.0), LINUX lib (RED HAT6.0)
Windows 98, Me, 2K, XP2003, Vista, Unix , Linux
Red and green Led indicate power and communication status
About 132g / 198g
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
- Q:Apple 24-inch iMac? Does it Have Card Reader?
- No, there are no macs with built in card readers (buy a usb one for $19.95) Yes, smoothly and easily. Yes, it ships with a double-layer Superdrive standard Yes, the speakers on the iMac are awesome, with surprising bass for such small comes
- Q:Driver Link for 5 in one media card reader?
- I doubt that you need a driver. This type of device usually just sets on a USB port - even if internal.
- Q:My multi-card reader stopped reading my memory stick duo. what can i do?
- Before I say the reader is faulty, do you have any other mem sticks to test with? Perhaps the adapter has worn down? When I put my MS-duo in my reader, I have to give slightly more force when I push it in that with an SD in order for Windows to read it properly.
- Q:I just bought a digital card reader/writer and have no idea how to use it?
- Did your computer do a little pop-up saying new hardward was detected. To use it, you would need to go to my Computer it probably shows up as another Drive on your computer where you can access the files from.
- Q:Can you take an SD memory card out of a USB memory card reader without stopping the drive?
- It will IF - the OS is still writing data to that card. If this is the case - the data on the SD card will get corrupt and you'll have to reformat the whole thing. The safe way is to disconnect the USB device. It can be a pain, but I always do that just to make sure none of my stuff gets messed up. :)
- Q:What is the working principle of the card reader?
- When the memory card with the past when the card reader, can be used as a general flash disk to use. In addition, some printers also integrate the card reader. Users can easily use the printer to print out photos.
- Q:Magnetic Stripe Card Reader/Writer?
- i think they're different
- Q:How accurate are tarot card readings/readers?
- As you probably know, it really depends on the reader and their approach. Most of this predictive stuff I find hard to believe. The future is not set in stone. The cards aren't meant to predict some inescapable future, what would be the point if you can't escape it, right? I use the cards to offer insight into how to deal with issues in life. It's only as accurate as you make it. The cards give ideas for how to deal with situations. A good reader will be able to seperate the ideas that won't work from the ideas that might work and will present the best possibilities to the seeker. The cards can also show hidden influences and some future potentials to help prepare people for the possibilities,but they cannot predict the future. If your mother enjoys the readings she gets from this reader, what's the harm in her going? As long as this reader isn't filling her with paranoia and she's not basing her whole life on the results of these readings, then the process is probably therapeutic for her. Hopefully, your mother is learning to follow her own heart and her own gut instinct (perhaps with the occasional nudge from the cards). -Scarlet
- Q:What are the application areas of the card reader?
- As we all know, the examination room there are all kinds of problems: fake ID card examination, test and other acts, seriously undermined the normal order of the examination room, disrupt the fair and equitable examination room;
- Q:8 in 1 card reader?
- Most card formats are the same size as a number of other card formats. It is possible that your card reader can read 8 kinds of cards that are the same size as SD cards, and not Sony Memory Sticks. Check the manual that came with it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range