Fire-resistant Glass is produced adopting new technology. After test analysis, the property of it can be compared with foreign products. What’s more, the processing technology and the product performance take the lead at home in China. It includes wired glass.
1、Good optical property: the transmittance is the same as float glass.
2、High strength: its strength is 6-12 times the strength of common float glass, it belongs to a kind of safety glass.
3、It can be incorporated into insulating glass with the functions of energy saving, sound insulation and heat insulation. It can also be used to process coating glass with the effect of heat reflection and artistic beauty.
Fire-resistant Glass is mainly used in construction such as curtain walls, doors and windows, partitions, etc.
- Q:Polypropylene short fiber and glass fiber if different
- Glass fiber and polypropylene fiber are different in proportion, glass fiber will sink in water, and polypropylene fiber is suspended in water;
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- When the glass is heated to a suitable temperature, it cools rapidly, causing a sharp contraction of the glass surface and a compressive stress, while the cooling in the middle of the glass is slower and it is too late to shrink, thus forming a tensile stress and making the glass obtain a higher strength. Generally speaking, the higher the cooling intensity, the greater the strength of the glass.
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- Glass is formed by melting sand with other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- The material used to make glass is mainly sandstone, limestone, and feldspar. The sandstone is the main component of the glass material, and its chemical composition is silica.
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- According to the manufacturing process of products and the use of different glass cotton products will be divided into eight categories, are described as follows.1, glass wool cement products2, glass cotton textile products3, glass wool insulation products4, glass cotton rubber products5, glass cotton brake (drive) products6, glass cotton electrical materials7, glass cotton asphalt products8, the new use of color glass wool and glass wool cement products
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Derived from various magmatic rocks, sedimentary rocks and metamorphic rocks, less heavy minerals, associated minerals are feldspar, mica and clay minerals. There are two kinds of sedimentary rock genesis and metamorphic origin, the former is not obvious between clastic particles and cement, and the latter refers to quartz rocks with deep metamorphic and pure quality. The quartz veins are formed by hydrothermal action, almost all of them are composed of quartz, and they are compact and massive structures.The mineral content of quartz sand varies greatly, mainly quartz, followed by feldspar, mica, cuttings, heavy minerals and clay minerals.
- Q:Why is the process of glass toughened always broken?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- Does not affect the health, only in the temperature of more than 200 degrees will be long life of harmful substances.
- Q:Raw material, processing method and ratio of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- The proportion of glass fiber reinforced plastic material is the business secret of each glass fiber reinforced plastic processing enterprise, and will not be easily informed.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- There are three kinds of vacuum heat collecting tubes: high temperature pipe, high efficiency pipe and high cold pipe. High temperature pipe coating than ordinary length (from the nozzle is about 1cm), the tube of high temperature resistance, anti damping performance is particularly strong, the film on the 400 DEG C high temperature air drying condition, not aging, not falling, not color. The high efficiency pipe film is about 2.5cm apart from the pipe mouth. The tube is ultra high absorption, less heat loss, fast heating up and high thermal efficiency. The high temperature pipe has the advantages of high efficiency, high heat efficiency and fast heating, less heat loss, and hot water as usual under the condition of 30 DEG C. Consumers can choose different vacuum heat collecting tubes according to different areas.
Established in 2005, we are a high-grade enterprise in glass deep processing industry with foreign trade export right, covering an area of 10,000 square meters.Our company enjoys an advantageous geographical location and a convenient transportation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||Northern Europe, Africa
||Certificate for China Compulsory Product Certification
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range